Will the Woke Libs in California ‘lift’ the oppressed black Larry Elder above the elite white Newsom?

Nope. It derives from the out of context presentation from lying right wing sources.
Uh...those were Rubin's own WORDS. The thing about Jennifer Rubin is that she uses LOTS of words. She makes her beliefs quite clear. If you stand with her on the racism don't be mealymouthed about it. Be PROUD! You know, like the drag queens are when in front of their kindergarten audiences. Bunch of damnable FREAKS.

In keeping with the spirit of WOKE...‘skin color is everything’....aren’t Mexifornia Libs facing a major dilemma here?
Do they vote for the elite white guy or the oppressed black guy? What does the WOKE manual say on this one?
Well...being 'woke' does not conform to your characterization. It is not all about skin color..in fact, I'd bet that that's YOUR problem. They will vote for the Lib--which is not the black guy here...odd that you call him 'oppressed' but that's your issue, I guess. Being woke is all about acknowledging that our system has built-in inequities--race and culture play a large role in that..as does economics.
I'll admit that there are those that are way over the top with this---but most sane people are aware that it has always been much better to be born white..and male...in our culture.

Last edited:
Well...being 'woke' does not conform to your characterization. It is not all about skin color..in fact, I'd bet that that's YOUR problem. They will vote for the Lib--which is not the black guy here...odd that you call him 'oppressed' but that's your issue, I guess. Being woke is all about acknowledging that our system has built-in inequities--race and culture play a large role in that..as does economics.
I'll admit that there are those that are way over the top with this---but most sane people are aware that it has always been much better to be born white..and male...in our culture.
Sarcasm flies high on this board and apparently it was so high in this case that it went right over your head.

Thank you. You have perfectly displayed the confusion right wingers have about the left. You have a long list of things you believe the left supports, but that list is not based in reality.
It's what they're fed in their universe. Their fundamental human curiosity has been taken from them, so they just swallow what they're told.

Anyone with any knowledge of how financial clout works, knows that Larry Elder is not oppressed and that it was posted in jest. But leftards, choose to ignore that. It is kind of like Oprah, or better yet Kapaernick saying they overcame oppression. In the case of Kapaernick, I am well aware of his background and he wouldn't know oppression if it bit him in the ass. He was raised in the lap of "white" luxury by a "white" family in Turlock, CA. Your eye is jaundiced.

Forum List

Back