Are you bored? Tell me how bored :)

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
bored.jpg

Now that's bored! I was yelling at random people passing by on the street today, though.
Things like "Fuck this Corona crap!" and whatnot.
Highlight of my day: Somebody called my friend and I started fake-coughing in the background and the person on the other end freaked out.
:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Now that's bored! I was yelling at random people passing by on the street today, though.
Things like "Fuck this Corona crap!" and whatnot.
Highlght of my day: Somebody called my friend and I started fake-coughing in the background and they freaked out.

Stop lying because we both know you were screaming you have Corona while wearing a Corona T-shirt and holding a Corona Beer!

I'm not bored! truly I'm not.....I feel fine... praying for Trump and all Patriots all over this world...and doing things at home ........I'm cool...I'm ok!:up:

welding odd fixtures for the house that I don't really need out of rusty scrap metal. made a towel holder for the bathroom, steps for the back yard, and next up a steel paper towel holder. If that goes well, im thinking of replacing the toilet paper roll holders.
and dont laugh, steel house fixtures can make fabulous home defense weapons at close quarters. that towel holder can drop a 350 pounder NP.

Forum List

Back