Are you black and looking for 15 minutes of fame?

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Simple solution: Borrow a MAGA hat from your redneck neighbor and attend a Trump rally. You won't even need to wait in line long before one of Donald's henchmen whisks you out of the crowd and positions you in the catbird seat. The dude just to the left of The Orange Menace worked that trick to perfection yesterday in Tampa ...

BRILLIANT! :cool-45:

180731192225-02-trump-tampa-rally-0731-exlarge-169.jpg

Simple solution: Borrow a MAGA hat from your redneck neighbor and attend a Trump rally. You won't even need to wait in line long before one of Donald's henchmen whisks you out of the crowd and positions you in the catbird seat. The dude just to the left of The Orange Menace worked that trick to perfection yesterday in Tampa ...

How do you know it was borrowed? and not his?

That's brilliant idea. I'm tempted to attend a Trump rally so my parents can see me on TV.

This is a current event? It sounds more like a joke.

"Borrow a MAGA hat from your redneck neighbor"? Are you trying to shove as much stereotyping as you can into a very short OP?
Lemme help the guy out. Hox dem Gold Toofs and wifes hair hat at Silverberger pawn and Jewelry, go to Billy Bobs gun shop and when they start shooting, assuming you're holding them up, THEN go borrow a MAGA hat from your less redneck than Billy neighbor and call Abdul the taxi driver to drop you off at the Trump rally. Use the hat money to get a fake tittied, name changing stripper with you so it'll make sure Don sees you. If you're hung like some otha brothas the stripper may pay for the ride

I’m Puerto Rican. How much money do you think I could make if I posted a video to Youtube wearing a MAGA hat, saying that Puerto Ricans deserve to die in hurricanes? I bet a lot.

I’m Puerto Rican. How much money do you think I could make if I posted a video to Youtube wearing a MAGA hat, saying that Puerto Ricans deserve to die in hurricanes? I bet a lot.

Oh hell, that would get 100 Agree and Winner ratings from Trumptards here in USMB alone! :)

"Borrow a MAGA hat from your redneck neighbor"? Are you trying to shove as much stereotyping as you can into a very short OP?

It happened last night as is therefore a Current Event. Sorry you didn't enjoy.

The simple answer? Yes!

As much attention as those kids got when, they sang their praises to Obama. Or maybe the rodeo clown that got banned for life just because he wore an Obama mask.

Thats stupid. They will probably be hunted down and assaulted or killed, or have their possessions burnt by savages leftists.

I would think a black guy could make good money if he went around saying racism never existed in this country and that slavery was awesome..

Like this guy does.....
Jesse-Lee-Peterson1.jpg

As much attention as those kids got when, they sang their praises to Obama. Or maybe the rodeo clown that got banned for life just because he wore an Obama mask.
:cuckoo:

Blacks don't need 15 min. of fame they just need a brain. See they have one you don't.

Last edited:

:cuckoo:
I know it is crazy forcing young kids singing praise for a loser.

Im sure you moved to the most conservative state in the union because of the high crime rate.
Oh the irony of you moving in among us rednecks/hilljacks.

It happened last night as is therefore a Current Event. Sorry you didn't enjoy.

Regardless of when it happened, your OP sounds like a joke. ;)
Dollars to donuts she graduated from Fort Boise.

Negatory Weaver - UCSD. Didn't even come to Idaho until I was 40.

Forum List

Back