Are you bees or flies. Can you see whats happening or not?

I swear, at some point I'm gonna need some kind of interpreter to communicate with them.

This is like a horror movie. I'm trying to talk with zombies.
They have a limited vocabulary. LOL. And zombies is an apt analogy. They are walking dead. Consider what econ message the gop has today? "Drill more!" No amount of oil will supply demand with an expanding global economy. Cheney actually predicted this in W's first year. "Things were better with Trump." Actually growth was not better and defcits were a lot worse, and that ignores 2020, which I'd say wasn't Trump's fault, but he was incapable of telling Americans the truth ... as Ike, JFK, Reagan and even Ford and Carter would have tried.

There are some thoughtful republicans. Hutchinson, Rubio off the top of my head. But they cannot win a nomination because they don't speak zombie.

They have a limited vocabulary. LOL. And zombies is an apt analogy. They are walking dead. Consider what econ message the gop has today? "Drill more!" No amount of oil will supply demand with an expanding global economy. Cheney actually predicted this in W's first year. "Things were better with Trump." Actually growth was not better and defcits were a lot worse, and that ignores 2020, which I'd say wasn't Trump's fault, but he was incapable of telling Americans the truth ... as Ike, JFK, Reagan and even Ford and Carter would have tried.

There are some thoughtful republicans. Hutchinson, Rubio off the top of my head. But they cannot win a nomination because they don't speak zombie.
You do realize that kind of arrogance only further divides people. Is that why you people do it? Of course it is.

This isn't going away soon, and it will probably be quite a bit worse after November.

This is The New Republican Establishment now. The old guard is looking for a new home.

We're headed towards a Balkanized country with a Theocratic White Nationalist federal government. This is serious. U Pluribus Unum may be on its last legs.

Nothing half as much fun as seeing smartass vicious leftists suffering when their worst nightmares become reality.
I fear Trump being relected. But I'd rather have Rubio or Hutchinson than any dem. But I'll vote for anyone not Trump.

It's possible Trump could be reelected. He's the weakest gop candidate though. He really did lose to .... Biden. God that must hurt. LOL

In the scheme of things flies might be more important than bees. For the most part bees are mindless drones who work for the hive mentality, something like government bureaucrats. Flies might eat shit but they are independent little buggers and they devour the dead meat that would be piling up and stinking up the world.

In the scheme of things flies might be more important than bees. For the most part bees are mindless drones who work for the hive mentality, something like government bureaucrats. Flies might eat shit but they are independent little buggers and they devour the dead meat that would be piling up and stinking up the world.
And look at all the essential food crops they pollinate...................................... er............................um.............................................

Easy there Einstein...

“If the bee disappears from the surface of the Earth, man would have no more than four years left to live.”

EINSTEIN

The shit eating bottom feeders, aren't the glorious creatures. They are the shit eating bottom feeders.

Here are the shit eating bottom feeding scumbag flies.

^^^Those scumbags are not considered domestic terrorists according the scumbag shit eating bottom feeders.

==============
Here are the upright citizens standing up and fighting for what is noble and good and wanting the honey to remain and not turn into rivers of shit like they have in San Francisco.

^^^ Condiered to be domestic terrorists for bringing their grievances in front of the pathetic marxist brainwashed cowards in the school board brainwashing our children.

Bottom feeding shit eating flies.

Drag queen at a 3 year old birthday celebrated in our pathetic left wing shit eating culture.

More shit eating flies who cannot or more to the point WILL NOT see the truth.

As opposed to the bees who stand up for truth and understand that freedom doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want but rather you are free to do what you ought.

Forum List

Back