Are you bees or flies. Can you see whats happening or not?

WMOqfJA.jpg

L92ArWu.jpg

How about the one where he brags about the biggest fraud ever organized?

You mean this... where he promoted his anti-fraud hotline...?

"But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com. Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system. You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE. The letters, D-E-M-V-O-T-E. Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place."

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

We know who is who and which is which. Hey leftists, hope you enjoy your shit.

Gas prices at an all time high.

Inflation highest in 40 years.

Stock market plummeting.

Approval ratings in the tank.

Mass food shortages.

Baby formula shortages.

Record crime....
Record burglaries
Record murders, shootings.
Record overdoses.

Skyrocketing homelessness

Sky high cost of living.

Endless censorship.

Mass corruption in the highest halls of power.

Record profits for the most corrupt corporations.

Billions of dollars keeps being sent to most corrupt country in Europe.

Getting us closer to a hot war with a nuclear power.

Record crossings at the border.

Astronomical increasing national debt.

Lowest approval VP in history.

Indefinable basic words like...woman.

Identity confusion and indoctrination of the youth in mass.

Deliberate destruction of the nuclear family.

You mean this... where he promoted his anti-fraud hotline...?

"But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com. Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system. You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE. The letters, D-E-M-V-O-T-E. Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place."

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Yeah, they took that one, twisted it into a pretzel, and ran with it.

They're at war. Honesty only gets in the way of defeating "evil".

Forum List

Back