Are you a "supporter"?

These guys thought it was ok.

founding_fathers.jpg

Were the members of the Weather Underground arrested, charged, prosecuted and sentenced?

If prison time is served, does 'debt to society' mean anything, or is it a sack to carry grudges around in?

Becuase members of the Weather Underground may have paid their debt to society, but time served does not always mean they learned to repent their acts of violence...

And before one considers them "upstanding citizens again", they should ensure they repent thier actions.

You ARE aware of how many of those jailed for crimes and "pay thier debt to society" return to crime?

As for me...I hired a man right out of jail who begged me for a second chance in life.

And he stole from me.

And I certainly condemn that. It's horrible and I hope he was caught and put back in prison for it.

Nope. He was not imprisoned. He was fired and I gave him 2 weeks severence out of pity....and asked that he realize that there is a better way...

Never saw the man again....and yes, I pity the fact that he resorted to crime to survive.

Then there was another employee who forged signatures of my client and not only cost me several thousands of dollars buyt also cost me a very important client.

I DID reprot it and she was arrested.

She copped a deal and was let off in return for restitution to me for the amount she embezzeled.

Now it is 10 years later and I have not seen a dime.......and not worth the effort to get it.

Well what some of these pansy ass libbies are calling threats are really no such thing. I head some of the tapes and really I got told worse when I was working a a telemarketer.

Context matters.

I support (or do not object to) the use of violence in matters of self and home defense, to prevent someone from being assaulted, or to subdue a criminal who is violently resisting arrest.

The same concept applies on a national level. When the government becomes The Tyrant, armed resistance is a moral alternative. I hope we don't get to that point - but if things continue down the present Statist path, it is looking more plausible.

Only sheep are going to sit idly by while the government shreds The Constitution and enacts regulations to Control The People.

Yep, first it was the Republicans desire to "protect" us by reading our email and text messages and listening to our phone conversations. Then it was the Democrats desire to "protect" our health by forcing us to buy insurance. Personal liberty just keeps sliding down the slope of Government nannyship from both parties, doesn't it?

Were the members of the Weather Underground arrested, charged, prosecuted and sentenced?

If prison time is served, does 'debt to society' mean anything, or is it a sack to carry grudges around in?

Becuase members of the Weather Underground may have paid their debt to society, but time served does not always mean they learned to repent their acts of violence...

And before one considers them "upstanding citizens again", they should ensure they repent thier actions.

You ARE aware of how many of those jailed for crimes and "pay thier debt to society" return to crime?

As for me...I hired a man right out of jail who begged me for a second chance in life.

And he stole from me.

Once a criminal always a criminal.

The only crime i could ever see forgiving is one committed in self defense.

Anyone committing a crime other than for self defense gets no sympathy from me....ever.

Bull Shit!

Well what some of these pansy ass libbies are calling threats are really no such thing. I head some of the tapes and really I got told worse when I was working a a telemarketer.

Telemarketers deserve it. I'd sell a kidney before I would stoop to telemarketing. Just sayin'.

And the broken windows at congressman's offices?

And when someone tells you "I hope you die" as part of a message protesting your decision, can that be dismissed as youthful exuberance?

The threats were real. I know it's a bitter pill to swallow, but you guys are the ones who love your guns to the point of being indifferent to the suffering of others. You guys were the ones who embrace the militia movements and spawned Timmy McVeigh and his truckload of death.

Context matters.

I support (or do not object to) the use of violence in matters of self and home defense, to prevent someone from being assaulted, or to subdue a criminal who is violently resisting arrest.

The same concept applies on a national level. When the government becomes The Tyrant, armed resistance is a moral alternative. I hope we don't get to that point - but if things continue down the present Statist path, it is looking more plausible.

Only sheep are going to sit idly by while the government shreds The Constitution and enacts regulations to Control The People.

Yep, first it was the Republicans desire to "protect" us by reading our email and text messages and listening to our phone conversations. Then it was the Democrats desire to "protect" our health by forcing us to buy insurance. Personal liberty just keeps sliding down the slope of Government nannyship from both parties, doesn't it?

We're moving from the Nanny State phase of American Government to the Bully State.

The 159 commissions and departments, and 17,000 IRS agents are there to bully us into submission so that We Are Controlled.

Context matters.

The sheep are in vougue, look at how many support what just happened, as well as the patriot act and other less then kosher things.

And he stole from me.

Anyone committing a crime other than for self defense gets no sympathy from me....ever.

Bull Shit!

OOHH intelligent reply.

Telemarketers deserve it. I'd sell a kidney before I would stoop to telemarketing. Just sayin'.

Yeah you're one of those too good to do certain types of jobs people aren't you?

I never turned down work when i could get it. It's called ambition.

And memebers of the Weather Undergorund that commited serious acts of DOCUMENTED violence are now deemed as respected scholars.

Where is the outrage for that?

I think that all members of Weather Underground should all be round up and ground into sausage.

I don't care that they completed their sentences...it wasn't enough.

Is that enough outrage!!!

And memebers of the Weather Undergorund that commited serious acts of DOCUMENTED violence are now deemed as respected scholars.

I think that all members of Weather Underground should all be round up and ground into sausage.

I don't care that they completed their sentences...it wasn't enough.

Is that enough outrage!!!
Why don't you ask Sergeant Brian McDonnell.

Bring a shovel though, they killed him in 1969.

Or the three brinks guard they killed maybe.

Bull Shit!

OOHH intelligent reply.

Given your stoopid assed comment, it seemed that a simple response would be all you could understand.......and it was appropriate. You comment is bull shit.

Speaking of carrying things around...

You do know that on, ironically, September 11, 2001 the New York Times had an article titled, No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives; In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen, by Dinitia Smith.

Here's part of the opening paragraph: "I don't regret setting bombs," Bill Ayers said. "I feel we didn't do enough." Mr. Ayers, who spent the 1970's as a fugitive in the Weather Underground...

Doubt Ayers regrets being Barry's buddy either.

Yeah you're one of those too good to do certain types of jobs people aren't you?

I literally started out digging ditches for a plumber with a sharpshooter for below minimum wage when I was 14. I'm now 52 and one of those people who makes enough money that I get to pay taxes to support things like healthcare. Few jobs are beneath me, but there are a few I wouldn't tell people I did.

I literally started out digging ditches for a plumber with a sharpshooter for below minimum wage when I was 14. I'm now 52 and one of those people who makes enough money that I get to pay taxes to support things like healthcare. Few jobs are beneath me, but there are a few I wouldn't tell people I did.

Well la tee da

I have never been ashamed of any job I've ever done. Too bad you can't be proud of the work you've done.

Context matters.

We're moving from the Nanny State phase of American Government to the Bully State.

The 159 commissions and departments, and 17,000 IRS agents are there to bully us into submission so that We Are Controlled.

Perhaps it was too subtle for you to understand in the past, but we've been controlled for a long time. Some folks traded their liberty for security without blinking an eye and are now crying crocodile tears.

Forum List

Back