Are You a Repaholic ???

drstevej

rep*****™
May 19, 2013
If so... you know that Rehab is for Quitters.

Do you troll the threads looking for big reppers and then post after them hoping they'll toss some your way?

I do, shamelessly.

I'm just a little confused. So all the people who were telling me the other day that it isn't really cool to neg rep people...were just full of shit? Or what?

His post was funny by the way, can't you see the humor there????

Do you troll the threads looking for big reppers and then post after them hoping they'll toss some your way?

I do, shamelessly.

:lmao: Yes there are many of you. And that is "one" reason I "opted out" of the rep system. I could see through so many of them. lol I didn't like to "be played."

Now, I have nothing to gain and nothing to lose. Much more fun this way, for me.

I'm just a little confused. So all the people who were telling me the other day that it isn't really cool to neg rep people...were just full of shit? Or what?

His post was funny by the way, can't you see the humor there????
Don't you know a big teaser when you see one, Kooshdakhaa? :lmao:

There are posters I just like to rep because their posts are so darn clever. I rep people with big red splatts, I just don't like looking at them. I rep people who rep me.

I only neg if someone negs me and even then I don't leave a comment. Just a dot.

Rep is fun but I wouldn't take it too seriously.

I think we've discovered a Rep Hoe.

Ive been thinking about this.

The Good news is that he is not a rep Hoe. A rep hoe would be someone trying to sell their rep, like on eBay. I know of only one poster that has attempted that. Actually, I thought about bidding on her rep, but that would have made me a Rep John and I DO NOT want the cops taking my car.

If I understand the OP's problem, he has an undying need for pos rep. He probably wakes himself up at night after having a rep dream and logs on looking for unsatisfying rep from just about anyone.

Clinically speaking, he suffers from nympho rep mania. The Lay man would then call him a Rep Slut.

I suspect that he has given both positive and negative rep. Those people are known as bi rep exuals. If he has a wife and she has an account and they share the reps. They are Cross reppers.

Hope I helped.

Last edited:

I do, shamelessly.

The Clinical Term is: Rep Whore (or Ho).

And most members here are part of the support group.

;)

Forum List

Back