Zone1 Are You A Perfectionist When It Comes to God?

there's more proof of your dishonesty ... all three desert religions are the same, the liar moses and their false 10 commandments, abraham and hereditay idolatry - do try to keep up ...

as taught by jesus, the repudiation of judaism in the 1st century ... is what the true believers are called upon by the religion of antiquity to guide humanity to the proper path to paradise ... as all will be the same in the end.

remember bing not everyone was drowned during the great downpour - just losers like yourself.
Yet another post that proves my point. You are consistent in your attacks against your rival religion.

It's 100% true. Your only purpose for being here is to attack a rival religion.

you really are dense - the desert religions ...

they all three are bibles of forgeries and fallacies with devious personifications used to persecuite and victimize the innocent - bing.

- all will vanish when their last copies are discarded as the heavenly bells will ring as never before.

you really are dense - the desert religions ...

they all three are bibles of forgeries and fallacies with devious personifications used to persecuite and victimize the innocent - bing.

- all will vanish when their last copies are discarded as the heavenly bells will ring as never before.
Please stop sinning.

It's like I know the fact that we're all sinners, and that Jesus paid the penalty for our sins so we didn't have to if we repent and just trust and believe in Him, but yet time and time again every time I sin I constantly beat myself up for it. My mind keeps telling me oh God surely isn't going to forgive me this time. I sure wish why I felt that way and what I could do to stop it.
Yes, I expect a god to be perfect. For example, if you are going to give him credit for curing someone's cancer, don't forget he gave it to them. And he invented it. Not just skin cancer but prostate, colon, breast, etc.

If a god made man, he wouldn't have made cancer.

Yes, I expect a god to be perfect. For example, if you are going to give him credit for curing someone's cancer, don't forget he gave it to them. And he invented it. Not just skin cancer but prostate, colon, breast, etc.

Kind of like a child saying, "If you hadn't wanted me to break my arm, why build me the swing set?"

God created the physical world, which comes with risks be it natural disasters, age, or illness. Cancer is cells multiplying, so unless the idea of perfection is that we all be one cell organisms among other one cell creatures...

Kind of like a child saying, "If you hadn't wanted me to break my arm, why build me the swing set?"

God created the physical world, which comes with risks be it natural disasters, age, or illness. Cancer is cells multiplying, so unless the idea of perfection is that we all be one cell organisms among other one cell creatures...
Sorry, a god would not have "built" a human, his chosen species, to have such defects. Then he's really not a god.

I think you have an unhealthy perception of the bad to good ratio.

That's a really dumb argument.
I don't think so. I think your reply tells me what I said made you unconfortable.

Sorry a God that chose humans as his special pet would not have given us these defects. Cancer proves we're just another animal. And one day science will cure cancer when God refused. I hope the scientist doesn't thank god when they get the award.

Remember, you can't give God thanks when your loveone is cured of Cancer. Don't pray to god. Don't waste your breath. he wouldn't have given us, or them, cancer in the first place. So don't ask them to cure that person. That would be silly. Or it'd be like begging your torturer and eventual murderer to stop torturing you.

I don't think so. I think your reply tells me what I said made you unconfortable.

Sorry a God that chose humans as his special pet would not have given us these defects. Cancer proves we're just another animal. And one day science will cure cancer when God refused. I hope the scientist doesn't thank god when they get the award.

Remember, you can't give God thanks when your loveone is cured of Cancer. Don't pray to god. Don't waste your breath. he wouldn't have given us, or them, cancer in the first place. So don't ask them to cure that person. That would be silly. Or it'd be like begging your torturer and eventual murderer to stop torturing you.
Does whether or not you exist depend upon if you do perfect things, or are nice or are mean?

That's why you are making a dumb argument. It literally has nothing to do whether God exists or not.

Does whether or not you exist depend upon if you do perfect things, or are nice or are mean?

That's why you are making a dumb argument. It literally has nothing to do whether God exists or not.
Oh so god isn't really a god. It's some nebula thing that created us? It's physical but performs well in the magical rhelm too?

So god isn't really the god most people think of when they think of god? You got it right but most theists don't know this? Can you educate us all? So God is an actual creature?

If you saw, or can see what Jesus endured so that we may have Life, there shouldn't be an imagined "struggle."

There are sins you don't want to give up. Come to terms with that fact and admit it to God. He is all that matters, not us.

Your whole approach is demonic. Your views are twisted and blasphemous.

Those called of God are not "pets " He is our Father

Your whole approach is demonic. Your views are twisted and blasphemous.

Those called of God are not "pets " He is our Father
Whatever Carl. If you can't take it I suggest you don't enter subjects like this. You'll get your feelings hurt and I don't want to tell a kid Santa isn't real.

Oh so god isn't really a god. It's some nebula thing that created us? It's physical but performs well in the magical rhelm too?

So god isn't really the god most people think of when they think of god? You got it right but most theists don't know this? Can you educate us all? So God is an actual creature?
I'm assuming you didn't have an answer to my question about your existence being predicated on your behavior or the perception of your behavior.

I think no one truly understands the nature of God. But that should not interfere with entering into a relationship with God. But hey, you want to go it alone and suffer through life, be my guest. I've walked both paths. I know which one led to happiness and peace.

I'm assuming you didn't have an answer to my question about your existence being predicated on your behavior or the perception of your behavior.

I think no one truly understands the nature of God. But that should not interfere with entering into a relationship with God. But hey, you want to go it alone and suffer through life, be my guest. I've walked both paths. I know which one led to happiness and peace.
I answered when I said "oh so god isn't perfect?"

You mean when you wrote this? whether or not you exist depend upon if you do perfect things, or are nice or are mean?

I'm assuming you are saying god exists even though he's not perfect?

I answered when I said "oh so god isn't perfect?"

You mean when you wrote this? whether or not you exist depend upon if you do perfect things, or are nice or are mean?

I'm assuming you are saying god exists even though he's not perfect?
Actually I said do perfect things. And no, you didn't answer.

Being perfect does not mean doing perfect things.

Sorry, a god would not have "built" a human, his chosen species, to have such defects. Then he's really not a god.
Are you arguing that God cannot love someone who has cancer? Or, are you arguing that someone who has cancer is less than all others?

Are you arguing that God cannot love someone who has cancer? Or, are you arguing that someone who has cancer is less than all others?
I'm saying I don't believe there is a god that made us as his special chosen species. The other day I said he would have made us stronger, faster and with better eyes. Today I'm adding he wouldn't have made us so flawed that we get cancer. A god just would have done better than that.

And to not give us wings? Let's be honest. We're just another animal on the food chain. Smart enough to imagine such things but not smart enough to realize it's just wishful thinking.

Forum List

Back