Are you a moderate or do you lean left or right (Poll)?

Are you a moderate or do you lean left or right?

• I'm a MODERATE!

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • I lean LEFT!

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • I lean RIGHT!

Votes: 33 60.0%

• Total voters
I put the option of "moderate" in there sort of jokingly. I thought more people would count themselves as one. I've seen some radicals on this forum call themselves "moderate" and had to laugh.

No such thing as a moderate. You either have beliefs or you don't.

Says you. Of course there is such a thing. Like I believe you’re a white trash, Jew hating, unemployed loser. In reality you should be a Democrat.
really.jpg

Not as Right as me I am a Right-Wing Totalitarian and I look GREAT in black

Then you might be fairly close to my Authoritarian belief system. Though your apparent belief that women should have a say in politics is more centrist than me.

Oh, and I generally look best covered in the blood and gore of my enemies.

As I am a woman of course women should have a say in politics but ONLY Right-Wing Totalitarian women like me ALL Leftist, Liberal, Cuckservative, Centrist women SHOULD be OUTLAWED from ANY say OR role in ALL politics, they are DEVOID of Logic, they are DEVOID of the ability to be a TOTAL UNCARING BASTARD and would NOT if they had to be able to shoot Black or Brown Savages OR throw some random Kebab with a knife OFF a rooftop and are ALL about Muh Feelings, so those women should be outlawed from politics.

What you want is women like me who look GREAT in Black and also covered in the blood and gore of The Enemy and ALSO can mix a FANTASTIC Martini Cocktail :smoke:

What you want is women like me who look GREAT in Black and also covered in the blood and gore of The Enemy and ALSO can mix a FANTASTIC Martini Cocktail :smoke:

No. I honestly don’t care much about the appearance of a woman in any color; and the only time she should even possibly be covered in blood or gore would be after childbirth. What I want is women who understand and accept their place serving and pleasing Man; being seen not heard, and raising the children.

Last edited:
Lean Left.
My%20Political%20Compass_zpshtixc3zd.png

I did this and my red dot was in the top right section.

Of course Mac lands in the delusional kumbaya hippy corner.

I didn't like that test. Here's a better one:

PolitiScales

My results:
View attachment 258504

Im appalled at that 12% communist thing. Gonna have to throw myself out of a helicopter...

Here is mine.

One can't get more centrist or moderate than this.

bothaxes.gif

results

Do the test I linked to. It's much more informative.

Not as Right as me I am a Right-Wing Totalitarian and I look GREAT in black

Then you might be fairly close to my Authoritarian belief system. Though your apparent belief that women should have a say in politics is more centrist than me.

Oh, and I generally look best covered in the blood and gore of my enemies.

As I am a woman of course women should have a say in politics but ONLY Right-Wing Totalitarian women like me ALL Leftist, Liberal, Cuckservative, Centrist women SHOULD be OUTLAWED from ANY say OR role in ALL politics, they are DEVOID of Logic, they are DEVOID of the ability to be a TOTAL UNCARING BASTARD and would NOT if they had to be able to shoot Black or Brown Savages OR throw some random Kebab with a knife OFF a rooftop and are ALL about Muh Feelings, so those women should be outlawed from politics.

Jesus Lucy.
You remind me of Marla Singer in 'Fight Club'.
You are definitely a turn-on!

Lean Left.

PolitiScales

My results:
View attachment 258504

Im appalled at that 12% communist thing. Gonna have to throw myself out of a helicopter...

Here is mine.

bothaxes.gif

And the other part whatever the hell this means.

upload_2019-4-29_14-28-39.jpeg

Lean Left.

PolitiScales

My results:
View attachment 258504

Here is mine.

bothaxes.gif

results

Do the test I linked to. It's much more informative.

I did. Now, look at mine and explain it to me. I am sure there is something there I really don't want to know and you are itching to tell me.

Lean Left.

PolitiScales

My results:
View attachment 258504

View attachment 258510

My results, I am 93% Nationalist and 7% Communist and 79% Conservative and 26% Laissez-faire YES FUCK Laissez-faire that is for Cuckservatives:

upload_2019-4-29_21-30-50.png

Forum List

Back