Are We Imploding?

It's a simple question that deserves an answer. I look around my neighborhood and things are getting worse by the day. The police are useless and definitely not in the business of "protecting and serving" the community. The homeless problem has exploded. Then the virus hits and the Federal government completely abdicates it's responsibility and obligation to its citizens. 40 million Americans are now out of work. Families are trying to find ways to feed their children and keep a roof over their heads. Something has to give and it appears it is going to be our entire society and its ability to function. I'm going to turn 55 years old later this year. I've had a ringside seat to the destruction that hatred, mistrust, and unbridled capitalism has and continues to have on us as individuals and as a collective society. I'm afraid For the first time in my life, I'm truly, sincerely afraid. Fear is a dangerous thing. Living in fear isn't living. Donald Trump is everything that is wrong with this Country. He is a slow, insidious poison that is saturating the very heart of this Country. Now, he wants to pick a fight with China. How much more can our Country take?
ANOTHER Mr Trump whiner thread
.....what's wrong with this country are blacks/liberals/etc..especially because they LOVE criminals and criminality for some reason
1590838839572.png

Trump has done a lot for our country.
You won't here about from the msm

This is the new low-info Cult45 voter's mantra. You should laminate that crock of shit and stick it on your forehead. That way, you never need to have a conversation.
Wow! You really edited that down, didn't you, snowflake?

Next time I'll draw a picture and you can fill it in using a crayon.
idiot

Trump has done a lot for our country.
You won't here about from the msm

This is the new low-info Cult45 voter's mantra. You should laminate that crock of shit and stick it on your forehead. That way, you never need to have a conversation.
Wow! You really edited that down, didn't you, snowflake?

Next time I'll draw a picture and you can fill it in using a crayon.
idiot

I don't need to know the 'why you're an idiot' back story. There's ample evidence.

The democrat run states like Minnesota are imploding.
Just the Twin Cities.
99% of the rest of state is enjoying a nice peaceful night.

Just the Twin Cities? Wrong, Some of the protests have been peaceful, while others have been destructive. Here are the cities where protesters gathered:
Kentucky (Louisville),
California (Bakersfield, Sacramento, Oakland, San Jose, LA & SF),
Texas (Houston and Dallas),
DC,
Brooklyn,
Denver,
Detroit,
Atlanta,
New Orleans,
Ohio (Columbus, Cincinnati),
Indiana (Indianapolis, Fort Wayne),
Denver,
Boston,
Chicago,
Des Moines
. and Charlotte.

Your apologist for Antifa is strong.

Just the Twin Cities.

Just the Twin Cities? Wrong, Some of the protests have been peaceful, while others have been destructive. Here are the cities where protesters gathered:
Kentucky (Louisville),
DC,
Brooklyn,
Denver,
Detroit,
Atlanta,
New Orleans,
Denver,
Boston,
Chicago,
Des Moines
. and Charlotte.
All I see is buildings burning across the nation.
Every protest turned into a riot. All Democrat controlled areas.
Nothing but animals that are shitting on any legitimate claim of protest.
Govenor Walz of Mn(D) has declared anyone out after 8pm is considered aiding and abetting the criminals. Largest deployment of National Guard in states history.

Just the Twin Cities.

Kentucky (Louisville),
DC,
Brooklyn,
Denver,
Detroit,
Atlanta,
New Orleans,
Denver,
Boston,
Chicago,
Des Moines
. and Charlotte.
All I see is buildings burning across the nation.
Every protest turned into a riot. All Democrat controlled areas.
Nothing but animals that are shitting on any legitimate claim of protest.
Govenor Walz of Mn(D) has declared anyone out after 8pm is considered aiding and abetting the criminals. Largest deployment of National Guard in states history.

That's all you see; figures, I didn't need you to write that for me to infer it.

Just the Twin Cities.

Kentucky (Louisville),
DC,
Brooklyn,
Denver,
Detroit,
Atlanta,
New Orleans,
Denver,
Boston,
Chicago,
Des Moines
. and Charlotte.

Your apologist for Antifa is strong.

That's ^^^ a stupid comment, not even up to the level of an Idiot-Gram.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
It's a simple question that deserves an answer. I look around my neighborhood and things are getting worse by the day. The police are useless and definitely not in the business of "protecting and serving" the community. The homeless problem has exploded. Then the virus hits and the Federal government completely abdicates it's responsibility and obligation to its citizens. 40 million Americans are now out of work. Families are trying to find ways to feed their children and keep a roof over their heads. Something has to give and it appears it is going to be our entire society and its ability to function. I'm going to turn 55 years old later this year. I've had a ringside seat to the destruction that hatred, mistrust, and unbridled capitalism has and continues to have on us as individuals and as a collective society. I'm afraid For the first time in my life, I'm truly, sincerely afraid. Fear is a dangerous thing. Living in fear isn't living. Donald Trump is everything that is wrong with this Country. He is a slow, insidious poison that is saturating the very heart of this Country. Now, he wants to pick a fight with China. How much more can our Country take?
When society make great leaps forward there is push back from those who can't keep up. Conservatives cant keep up. The world is growing into a place that doesn't openly tolerate racism, sexism, and xenophobia. It's a place where murdering civilians because their skin has dark pigments isn't acceptable. You can no longer show your ass in public by faking an attack and threatening to call the police on a law abiding person of color and still keep your mother fucking J O B. People are starting to care how many people don't get healthcare and how healthy the environment is and all of that scares the shit out of conservatives. They are a dying breed of ignorance and intolerance and they will scratch, kick, cheat, kill, and maim to keep the world as oppressed as they like it.

Don't get disillusioned. A small group of swing voters hitched their wagon to a prayer that a TV personality would break some gridlock in DC. They rolled snake eyes and are now moving away from him. His 35% of gross die hard racist bastards are all that's left and that's not enough. Fuck em. Their day has come due.
It is all good if personal responsibility is kept in check. You actually believe a sizable amount of Repub voters are racists. And you typed conservative. There is very little conservatism. There is promoting of it though. All the Progs have to do is lower the taxes on the working class. They can not. They give their favorite groups within that class the breaks, but not the whole class. So a government worker gets a break or more breks while a person working for a private concern may not. A massive tax cut for the just above the poverty line to 25 to 30 grand above it would be a good start.

Trump is most of the problem. He wouldn't even let Floyd's brother speak when they were on the phone. It's all about Trump. He has no accountability, therefore, he is no leader. He is a coward running from the reality of his own failures; Floyd's brother: Trump 'didn't give me the opportunity to even speak'

As soon as Biden becomes president, all of you are going to see that regardless who sits in the WH or who controls Congress, NOTHING of substance is going to change the mood or soul of America.
This country is divided, and it will remain that way until the bulk of the Baby Boomers are gone. PERIOD !

It would improve somewhat if ALL social media was shut down, but that's not going to happen unfortunately.

You know, when social media first started, I thought it would be a good thing because people would be exposed to other people and new ideas. Sadly, that hasn't happened, because people have figured out how to band together with others who think exactly like them, and they then end up with some very tribal like views.

People haven't expanded their horizons with social media, they have managed to band together with others exactly like them so they could reinforce each other's bullshit.
Well said. Their tribalism is what's killing this country. People had it in their minds, that once they got rid of the American Indians and the Latinos, while promoting immigration of all races and creeds, they found themselves right back in the same boat. And, did they all of a sudden think Blacks would up and go back to Africa? Lol! To what? They didn't even know the African language. And that's why you see Charlottesville, and these random killings of Blacks, and caging Latino children, and stealing water from the Indians.

You say, what does race and creed have to do with social media? That's how the Tribalism becomes more accepted. Exercising one's tribalism in public exposes them for who and what they are. So social media is their safe zone. Tribalism, for those who think it is other things, it really isn't. It really is about the others. And those others are the threat. They always have been in their minds.

Folks, in Trumps world and for his base, inclusion is not on their minds. Exclusion is. And social media/ tribalism is the way it continues. This is your Republican party base, as it stands today. Therefore, I see no end in sight for the George Floyds in this country. Hate has penetrated too deep into the Republican party for it to ever to come back.

Right wing politics is not about politics. It's about tribalism and hate for the others. Remember, it's what Trump ran on.

The African American scholar Cornel West is quoted as saying that the United States as a "social experiment" has "failed."

Many Americans (including me) agree 100 percent.

Hopefully, between now and the end of this century, Americans of all backgrounds will hold harmonious and respectful hearings on how to dissolve the current United States of America and replace it with another kind of nation (or maybe several nations).

China picked the fight, it's a response
Trump picked this fight. He started with the lies & then the tariffs and blaming China for COVID and now about Hong Kong.

He liues about the trade deficit in the amount & is so stupid that he calls it a loss.

As he stokes this conflict, he keeps handing world leadership to China.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

No. The blob is the political equivalent of a TV station experiencing "technical difficulties". Eventually, the cancer is eradicated and the body starts to heal.

Things are looking up...

Places are starting to reopen, and workers are being called back to work...

Unfortunately, a lot of workers are resisting because of those fat unemployment checks, but don't worry... Refusing to return to work will get their unemployment checks terminated (since that is considered to be a "voluntary quit"), and they'll be getting new jobs as soon as they get hungry, lose their homes, and get a few visits from the repo man!!!

What a sad little person you are.

I agree with much of what you say except for China. Chins is the one who has been picking the fight and they've been doing it for years. Trump is just the first president to dismiss the interests of the corporate class and push back at them. If it weren't for the cheap labor we'd have had it out with China a long time ago.

The left screeches about human rights...China might be the worst offender on the planet
As Trump keeps fondling Saudi Arabia you bring this up as an excuse? You sucked down that Saudi oil for years.

You don't change China by starting a war. Other Presidents had success getting changes in China.

Besides, Trump, your leader & hero, said what countries do within their borders is their business.

Just the Twin Cities.

Kentucky (Louisville),
DC,
Brooklyn,
Denver,
Detroit,
Atlanta,
New Orleans,
Denver,
Boston,
Chicago,
Des Moines
. and Charlotte.
Damn. I didn't realize Minisoder contained all of those cities

Things are looking up...

Places are starting to reopen, and workers are being called back to work...

Unfortunately, a lot of workers are resisting because of those fat unemployment checks, but don't worry... Refusing to return to work will get their unemployment checks terminated (since that is considered to be a "voluntary quit"), and they'll be getting new jobs as soon as they get hungry, lose their homes, and get a few visits from the repo man!!!

What a sad little person you are.
Because I expect Democrats to WORK, like everybody else???

Forum List

Back