Are We Imploding?

Well, things aren't going to get better until the leadership of this country figures out how to get it's shit together and start working together instead of trying to tear us apart. And, Trump is the biggest contributor to this problem.
True.

Voting Trump out of office this November would be the first step to getting things better.

Despite everything the democrats have thrown at Trump since 2016...and failed. Trump has done a lot for our country.
You won't here about from the msm, but it is there and I'm not going to list them for the liberals, we've got thread after thread on that.
The issue is that Trump isn't a politician, he's a businessman, and a businessman that isn't politically correct. I find that refreshing, I'm tired of getting stabbed in the back from a smiling soft spoken president.
He is as transparent as any president that I've seen in my lifetime. The biggest issue I have with him is that he closed down the economy over this virus.
That has been his biggest mistake. Although, China and WHO played a big part in that decision with the stonewalling of facts about the virus.
The end of the day, I trust capitalism over any other form of government in the world. I'm certainly not a globalist.

I trust our Constitution and I trust Trump

As soon as Biden becomes president, all of you are going to see that regardless who sits in the WH or who controls Congress, NOTHING of substance is going to change the mood or soul of America.
This country is divided, and it will remain that way until the bulk of the Baby Boomers are gone. PERIOD !

It would improve somewhat if ALL social media was shut down, but that's not going to happen unfortunately.

Once all the baby-boomers die, please enjoy your Stalinist existence with a constant boot on most necks!

Once the baby-boomers are gone the country will divide into Venezuela 2.0 and resurgence of America. If all goes well.

The other will be the usual communist disaster, and we will have a wall visible from Mars to not let them in. It will be an eternal reminder to never ever take leftists seriously ever again. Plus, we will get some nice horror movies.

As soon as Biden becomes president, all of you are going to see that regardless who sits in the WH or who controls Congress, NOTHING of substance is going to change the mood or soul of America.
This country is divided, and it will remain that way until the bulk of the Baby Boomers are gone. PERIOD !

It would improve somewhat if ALL social media was shut down, but that's not going to happen unfortunately.

Once all the baby-boomers die, please enjoy your Stalinist existence with a constant boot on most necks!

I'll be gone long before that.

I'll drink to this...me too.....:beer:

I’d be happy if the assholes that run the town and county would fix the fuckin roads!

Considering the property taxes I pay, it’s a disgrace!

The rest of the country I could give a shit less about.

It's a simple question that deserves an answer. I look around my neighborhood and things are getting worse by the day. The police are useless and definitely not in the business of "protecting and serving" the community. The homeless problem has exploded. Then the virus hits and the Federal government completely abdicates it's responsibility and obligation to its citizens. 40 million Americans are now out of work. Families are trying to find ways to feed their children and keep a roof over their heads. Something has to give and it appears it is going to be our entire society and its ability to function. I'm going to turn 55 years old later this year. I've had a ringside seat to the destruction that hatred, mistrust, and unbridled capitalism has and continues to have on us as individuals and as a collective society. I'm afraid For the first time in my life, I'm truly, sincerely afraid. Fear is a dangerous thing. Living in fear isn't living. Donald Trump is everything that is wrong with this Country. He is a slow, insidious poison that is saturating the very heart of this Country. Now, he wants to pick a fight with China. How much more can our Country take?
Stop watching CNN and MSNBC propaganda and start using a little common sense.

You know, when social media first started, I thought it would be a good thing because people would be exposed to other people and new ideas. Sadly, that hasn't happened, because people have figured out how to band together with others who think exactly like them, and they then end up with some very tribal like views.

People haven't expanded their horizons with social media, they have managed to band together with others exactly like them so they could reinforce each other's bullshit.

I love the potential of the internet. I love being able to look information up, see pictures of virtually everything, explore places I've never been to, have sex.
If we could keep all of that, but lose Facebook, Twitter, all message boards, we would be a better society for it.

It's a simple question that deserves an answer. I look around my neighborhood and things are getting worse by the day. The police are useless and definitely not in the business of "protecting and serving" the community. The homeless problem has exploded. Then the virus hits and the Federal government completely abdicates it's responsibility and obligation to its citizens. 40 million Americans are now out of work. Families are trying to find ways to feed their children and keep a roof over their heads. Something has to give and it appears it is going to be our entire society and its ability to function. I'm going to turn 55 years old later this year. I've had a ringside seat to the destruction that hatred, mistrust, and unbridled capitalism has and continues to have on us as individuals and as a collective society. I'm afraid For the first time in my life, I'm truly, sincerely afraid. Fear is a dangerous thing. Living in fear isn't living. Donald Trump is everything that is wrong with this Country. He is a slow, insidious poison that is saturating the very heart of this Country. Now, he wants to pick a fight with China. How much more can our Country take?
It's pathetic how backward you have things, its yourself, and every fascist just like you, which are the poison delivered into the heart of the nation, this is indisputable, you have only intolerance and hatred in your heart and don't waste my time denying it, its fused to your DNA. Trump is a prima donna to be sure, he speaks funny, and often he appears tactless, yet he was, and remains precisely the instrument necessary for crushing out the poison that you, and your fellows are!

We were told tolerate you, and we did, we were told homosexuals were normal people who really weren't after our young adolescent boys, and so we tolerated them, and today those homosexuals are in our schools teaching children how to fist each other, or that gender is a selection after the fact! We were told to tolerate illegal aliens and today there are almost certainly 50-million of them in country and all but immune to our laws, and you filth are now demanding they be allowed to vote, most of them already do, and they all collect public assistance!

We were told infanticide was healthcare for women, 60-80 million murdered infants later we have discovered that you filth are not just murdering them, but butchering them up like poultry, then auctioning off their organs and tissues to the highest bidder! I could go on and on, yet such is utterly pointless, you are the poison and you know this in your hearts! What has you so alarmed, is we elected a man who is not afraid to slap you right back across your poison faces, what you fear is the reckoning you can feel throbbing all about you, that is the righteous wrath of America, its coming for you and the filth you lap at the feet of..... You are the fucking poison, Trump is the treatment for it..... :fu:

It's pathetic how backward you have things, its yourself, and every fascist just like you, which are the poison delivered into the heart of the nation, this is indisputable, you have only intolerance and hatred in your heart and don't waste my time denying it, its fused to your DNA. Trump is a prima donna to be sure, he speaks funny, and often he appears tactless, yet he was, and remains precisely the instrument necessary for crushing out the poison that you, and your fellows are!

We were told tolerate you, and we did, we were told homosexuals were normal people who really weren't after our young adolescent boys, and so we tolerated them, and today those homosexuals are in our schools teaching children how to fist each other, or that gender is a selection after the fact! We were told to tolerate illegal aliens and today there are almost certainly 50-million of them in country and all but immune to our laws, and you filth are now demanding they be allowed to vote, most of them already do, and they all collect public assistance!

We were told infanticide was healthcare for women, 60-80 million murdered infants later we have discovered that you filth are not just murdering them, but butchering them up like poultry, then auctioning off their organs and tissues to the highest bidder! I could go on and on, yet such is utterly pointless, you are the poison and you know this in your hearts! What has you so alarmed, is we elected a man who is not afraid to slap you right back across your poison faces, what you fear is the reckoning you can feel throbbing all about you, that is the righteous wrath of America, its coming for you and the filth you lap at the feet of..... You are the fucking poison, Trump is the treatment for it..... :fu:
Uh... you're a retard.

Things are looking up...

Places are starting to reopen, and workers are being called back to work...

Unfortunately, a lot of workers are resisting because of those fat unemployment checks, but don't worry... Refusing to return to work will get their unemployment checks terminated (since that is considered to be a "voluntary quit"), and they'll be getting new jobs as soon as they get hungry, lose their homes, and get a few visits from the repo man!!!

And some are resisting because COVID-19 is not under control. It's either leveled off in the early NE states or increasing, as is shown in the southern states.
Or did you think we had "prevailed" as the Cockroach-in-Chief has proclaimed?
Actually, the purpose of the "stay at home orders" was to keep the number of cases low enough to insure that the cases didn't overload our hospitals and ventilator capacity. That hasn't happened, and states are starting to reopen...

But if you're too uncomfortable to go out, you are welcome to lock yourself in your house until the virus completely goes away!!!

Well, things aren't going to get better until the leadership of this country figures out how to get it's shit together and start working together instead of trying to tear us apart. And, Trump is the biggest contributor to this problem.
True.

Voting Trump out of office this November would be the first step to getting things better.

Very minor difference, the hate will still be all over the place, and just as vicious.

Things are looking up...

Places are starting to reopen, and workers are being called back to work...

Unfortunately, a lot of workers are resisting because of those fat unemployment checks, but don't worry... Refusing to return to work will get their unemployment checks terminated (since that is considered to be a "voluntary quit"), and they'll be getting new jobs as soon as they get hungry, lose their homes, and get a few visits from the repo man!!!

And some are resisting because COVID-19 is not under control. It's either leveled off in the early NE states or increasing, as is shown in the southern states.
Or did you think we had "prevailed" as the Cockroach-in-Chief has proclaimed?
Actually, the purpose of the "stay at home orders" was to keep the number of cases low enough to insure that the cases didn't overload our hospitals and ventilator capacity. That hasn't happened, and states are starting to reopen...

But if you're too uncomfortable to go out, you are welcome to lock yourself in your house until the virus completely goes away!!!

They keep changing the goal posts.

Unless the left is willing to stand down (and hint...they are not) blaming Trump for our national drama is the most ironic delusional stupid thing I've ever heard. Only a leftist could come up with such self serving swill as a serious idea. If it really is serious.

Trying multiple times, and undoubtedly this will not end, to illegally remove the president from office (and remember what Hillary Clinton said about people that could not accept the result of our elections) is what's tearing us apart. And it won't end as long as people like Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi and the DNC leadership is around.

Why doesn't the left try half as hard to find something that will actually benefit people as opposed to
plotting Wiley Coyote style to push Donald Trump off a cliff? Stay foolish.

When society make great leaps forward there is push back from those who can't keep up. Conservatives cant keep up. The world is growing into a place that doesn't openly tolerate racism, sexism, and xenophobia. It's a place where murdering civilians because their skin has dark pigments isn't acceptable. You can no longer show your ass in public by faking an attack and threatening to call the police on a law abiding person of color and still keep your mother fucking J O B. People are starting to care how many people don't get healthcare and how healthy the environment is and all of that scares the shit out of conservatives. They are a dying breed of ignorance and intolerance and they will scratch, kick, cheat, kill, and maim to keep the world as oppressed as they like it.

Don't get disillusioned. A small group of swing voters hitched their wagon to a prayer that a TV personality would break some gridlock in DC. They rolled snake eyes and are now moving away from him. His 35% of gross die hard racist bastards are all that's left and that's not enough. Fuck em. Their day has come due.

Sounds like you need a warm bath.

In reality, we're doing very good considering the virus. The only thing keeping us from doing better are the Democrats that are trying to submarine all efforts to recover. Without all the obstruction and negativity Democrats constantly bring, we would be much further along the way to recovery. Lockdown Democrats are our biggest hinderance.

It wasn't a boot.

Forum List

Back