Are We Being Suckered Again? Busted! US Trained ISIS At Secret Jordan Base!

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
I indeed have been watching all the reports coming out of Iraq, especially when it comes to this "ISIS/ISIL" army that is running rampant in the northern part of that nation. This "army" that suddenly appeared seemingly out of nowhere has supposedly most of the US puppet regime in Baghdad's army on the run, and is now threatening to march into Baghdad itself....

We have received so many interesting and laughable stories coming out of the Jew spew media over the last few days about this ISIS/ISIL being the latest and greatest "terrorist" group and suddenly and magically a "threat" to the United States itself.... Knowing already that the "terrorist" group Al Qaeda is a fraud and an invention of the US and Israel for their equally phoney "war on terror", I have begun to smell a rat, and have wondered if what we are watching is indeed another invention just to have the US go right back into Iraq and possibly have the war in Iraq now spread to neighboring Syria.....Something about this ISIS/ISIL just did not add up...

I want to bring forward the following very interesting video that everyone should watch...It shows clearly that the US itself TRAINED ISIS forces at a secret base in Jordan back in 2012. This video shows clear evidence that we are not only dealing with another phoney "terrorist" group, but brings forward the notion that this ISIS/ISIL "crisis" in Iraq is indeed a fraud created by the US itself.... Here is that video, and I do have my own thoughts and comments to follow:

NTS Notes: Just with other phoney terrorist groups such as "Boko Haram", and even "Al Qaeda" itself, I smelled a rat with this ISIS/ISIL group, and this video shows clearly that we are indeed dealing with another US invention... The question then becomes: For what purpose???

I am truly beginning to wonder if this ISIS/ISIL "army" is indeed being pushed by the US as their method of having the backdoor that they have been searching for to attack Syria. It is a fact that this "ISIS/ISIL army" originated from "bases" in Syria, and I do wonder if the US may now launch airstrikes into Syria itself to go after these "bases".

There is indeed something very wrong with this "ISIS/ISIL" threat that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. This force is armed with American weapons and has been able to supposedly seize most of northern Iraq with a paltry force of supposedly only around 15000 troops!

Indeed something does not add up, and I will continue to research and hopefully come up with the logic to this latest fraud "terrorist" group.... Stay tuned..

Source: Northerntruthseeker Are We Being Suckered Again Busted US Trained ISIS At Secret Jordan Base

Yes ISIS use to be the Free Syrian Army produced to get Assad out of power to aid Israel in getting control over Syria, just like they now have an Egyptian leader who works with Israel. I do love how Israel's keeps saying ISIS is a threat to us. They are not. (I had read it has been desired to use Muslim fighters who get paid, and do not get US benefits or need to jam up our VA facilities, much better to use foreign fighters and cheaper. I couldn't open your link, my virus protection wouldn't let me, but I see your article in video was from an Israeli journalist. I see they are blaming SA again, just like for 911, believe me the Zionist in our government are involved in this and are controlling the strings.

As we can see, with Penelope it is always "Zionist this" and "Zionist that" all day long. Maybe her friends in ISIS gave her one of their captured slaves to do all the chores in her household which leaves Penelope all the time in the world to post. I gather you have not read by now "Masterminds of Terror" in which one of your new buddies told an Al Jazeera reported how the Arabs planned and carried out 9/11. Penelope would rather the blame be put on others than her new friends. Strange how Penelope is supposed to be a good Christian woman but seems to have no interest in what her new friends are doing to other Christians. As a woman, she should certainly be concerned about the following:

Raped and Slaughtered: Muslim Persecution of Christians, April, 2014
by Raymond Ibrahim
August 31, 2014 at 5:00 am

Comment
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
"I abducted your girls. I will sell them on the market, by Allah... There is a market for selling humans. Allah says I should sell." — Abubakar Shekau, leader of Boko Haram.

Hillary Clinton repeatedly refused to designate Boko Haram a terrorist organization.

In Malaysia -- regularly portrayed in the West as a moderate Muslim nation -- any attempt to promote religions other than Islam is illegal.

"The reason they want to kill me is very clear -- it is because of being a convert to Christianity." — Hassan Muwanguzi, Uganda.

From one end of the Islamic world to the other, the abduction and rape of Christian girls at the hands of Muslims—both terrorists and laymen—was a dominant theme in April.

Continue reading at:

Raped and Slaughtered Muslim Persecution of Christians April 2014

As we can see, with Penelope it is always "Zionist this" and "Zionist that" all day long. Maybe her friends in ISIS gave her one of their captured slaves to do all the chores in her household which leaves Penelope all the time in the world to post. I gather you have not read by now "Masterminds of Terror" in which one of your new buddies told an Al Jazeera reported how the Arabs planned and carried out 9/11. Penelope would rather the blame be put on others than her new friends. Strange how Penelope is supposed to be a good Christian woman but seems to have no interest in what her new friends are doing to other Christians. As a woman, she should certainly be concerned about the following:

by Raymond Ibrahim

Comment
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
"I abducted your girls. I will sell them on the market, by Allah... There is a market for selling humans. Allah says I should sell." — Abubakar Shekau, leader of Boko Haram.

Hillary Clinton repeatedly refused to designate Boko Haram a terrorist organization.

In Malaysia -- regularly portrayed in the West as a moderate Muslim nation -- any attempt to promote religions other than Islam is illegal.

"The reason they want to kill me is very clear -- it is because of being a convert to Christianity." — Hassan Muwanguzi, Uganda.

From one end of the Islamic world to the other, the abduction and rape of Christian girls at the hands of Muslims—both terrorists and laymen—was a dominant theme in April.

Continue reading at:

I'll stick with my assessment, thanks.

by Raymond Ibrahim

Comment
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Continue reading at:

Iran and the Next Administration: Policy Challenges
by John R. Bolton

Still writing policy changes I see, this should be interesting. One of those involved in Pnac, they never go away, just change their org. name.

by Raymond Ibrahim

Comment
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Continue reading at:

I don't think any rational person would think that you would care about what is happening to the Christians in the world, or even the Hindus, the Buddhists or any other religion under the sun. You don't even care that the Muslims murder each other because of different sects. The only thing you are interested in is what to say next derogatory about Israel, the Jews, and the U.S. and you spend an awful lot of time on forums doing this. In fact, the way you express yourself along with your grammar and punctuation, it would even be believable that you stepped off the plane from Tehran last month and joined that Iranian crowd down in Arkansas.

by Raymond Ibrahim

Comment
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Continue reading at:

I don't think any rational person would think that you would care about what is happening to the Christians in the world, or even the Hindus, the Buddhists or any other religion under the sun. You don't even care that the Muslims murder each other because of different sects. The only thing you are interested in is what to say next derogatory about Israel, the Jews, and the U.S. and you spend an awful lot of time on forums doing this. In fact, the way you express yourself along with your grammar and punctuation, it would even be believable that you stepped off the plane from Tehran last month and joined that Iranian crowd down in Arkansas.

And you constantly spread hate against Muslims. A few terrorist groups and now 1.5 billion Muslims are worthy of death. Yes well the RC's and Protestants fought each other as well, and they still do, although the Protestants really degrade the RC's to no end.

Remember those verses in the Quran, about Muslims fighting each other, they were fighting at Muhammad's time, as many had disagreements.

What do you just want to wipe all Muslims off the face of the map. Once Jews become more populous, you will see much fighting amongst them. You already do, between the orthodox and secular, and traditional. Look at the days of Jesus, everyone was fighting.

Of course I care, but we can't start world wars over it.

by Raymond Ibrahim

Comment
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Continue reading at:

And you constantly spread hate against Muslims. A few terrorist groups and now 1.5 billion Muslims are worthy of death. Yes well the RC's and Protestants fought each other as well, and they still do, although the Protestants really degrade the RC's to no end.

Remember those verses in the Quran, about Muslims fighting each other, they were fighting at Muhammad's time, as many had disagreements.

What do you just want to wipe all Muslims off the face of the map. Once Jews become more populous, you will see much fighting amongst them. You already do, between the orthodox and secular, and traditional. Look at the days of Jesus, everyone was fighting.

You silly, silly woman. Nobody hates the Muslims if they live in peace with others. However, people certainly dislike the Muslims who murder people for their religious beliefs, and there have been many Muslims who have been doing this. If you are unaware of it, you must be comatose. However, I think you know what is going on, but like a good Muslim or potential convert, you don't want the rest of the viewers to know. Meanwhile, thousands and thousands have been killed by your new buddies, and you don't seem to care.

It's a good thing that the FBI monitors these message boards to keep an eye on the posters. As a poster once said, his FBI friend said that every poster has a folder, and God only know how many inches thick is the one for Penelope since she is so very active all through the day. After all, there was Jihad Jane here in the U.S., a middle-aged woman in England left to join ISIS, and now a young Scottish woman. Then of course, we have had others here who went to join up with the barbarians so that FBI has to keep an eye out for those who look suspicious even if it is only on forums, especially those who write like they came over from Tehran recently.

Oh by the way, speaking of Jesus, the ancestors of your new buddies left the Saudi Peninsula and invaded the countries where the original Christians lived, forcing many to convert and killing many who refused. While viewing the Icons of the Holy Land from the 2nd to 4th Century traveling around the U.S. lent by St. Catherine's Church in the Sinai, the most common remarks I heard from the people also viewing these Icons was that there were no Arabs depicted in them. Naturally this is true, because at that time your buddies' ancestors were still back in Saudi Arabia.

by Raymond Ibrahim

Comment
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Continue reading at:

You silly, silly woman. Nobody hates the Muslims if they live in peace with others. However, people certainly dislike the Muslims who murder people for their religious beliefs, and there have been many Muslims who have been doing this. If you are unaware of it, you must be comatose. However, I think you know what is going on, but like a good Muslim or potential convert, you don't want the rest of the viewers to know. Meanwhile, thousands and thousands have been killed by your new buddies, and you don't seem to care.

It's a good thing that the FBI monitors these message boards to keep an eye on the posters. As a poster once said, his FBI friend said that every poster has a folder, and God only know how many inches thick is the one for Penelope since she is so very active all through the day. After all, there was Jihad Jane here in the U.S., a middle-aged woman in England left to join ISIS, and now a young Scottish woman. Then of course, we have had others here who went to join up with the barbarians so that FBI has to keep an eye out for those who look suspicious even if it is only on forums, especially those who write like they came over from Tehran recently.

Oh by the way, speaking of Jesus, the ancestors of your new buddies left the Saudi Peninsula and invaded the countries where the original Christians lived, forcing many to convert and killing many who refused. While viewing the Icons of the Holy Land from the 2nd to 4th Century traveling around the U.S. lent by St. Catherine's Church in the Sinai, the most common remarks I heard from the people also viewing these Icons was that there were no Arabs depicted in them. Naturally this is true, because at that time your buddies' ancestors were still back in Saudi Arabia.

News flash, I'm a Christian, not a fundamental one. What do you go to Hagen's Church. Yes in the 2nd and 3rd century, They were in SA. Rome was still falling.

by Raymond Ibrahim

Comment
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Continue reading at:

News flash, I'm a Christian, not a fundamental one. What do you go to Hagen's Church. Yes in the 2nd and 3rd century, They were in SA. Rome was still falling.

So tell us, Penelope, isn't it correct then that the ancestors of your new buddies invaded the surrounding countries where the original Christians were living and forced them to convert and killed many who refused? Isn't it also correct that the descendents of those who were lucky enough to escape the Muslim slaughter can't practice their beliefs in peace?

By the way, I doubt that Raymond Ibrahim would describe himself as a Fundalmentalist. He is a Coptic Christian of Egyptian roots. There are Christian organizations operating in the Muslim world who send him word about what is happening to their fellow Christians there. Evidently, as can be seen from your many posts, you have no interest in what is happening to them, no matter how many are harassed or murdered because of their religion and no matter how many churches are desecrated or destroyed. You really are not fooling anyone, Penelope. The viewers are smart enough to pick up enough from what you post. My goodness, you couldn't even show a little sympathy for the Yazidis and what they were going through at the hands of your new friends.

Yes and our nation the US was founded on Christians principles supposedly so perhaps they should buy some guns , take target practice and when attacked they can protect themselves. Or perhaps you can go over there and protect them. Hey when Hussein was there it was no problem but had to ruin that didn't we. No marriage before 18, kids graduating from school, and now you want the same thing for Iran.

Yes and our nation the US was founded on Christians principles supposedly so perhaps they should buy some guns , take target practice and when attacked they can protect themselves. Or perhaps you can go over there and protect them. Hey when Hussein was there it was no problem but had to ruin that didn't we. No marriage before 18, kids graduating from school, and now you want the same thing for Iran.

Penelope, perhaps you would feel comfortable living in a Middle East country, and there are many Muslim women who would be glad to take your place here. As the viewers can see, Penelope is suggesting the Christians in the Middle East get themselves guns to protect themselves. Isn't that such a simplistic solution? Wouldn't it be much better that Penelope's new friends have tolerance for the religious beliefs of others. Meanwhile, i have an important task for you that I know you can handle. How about telling this Muslim clergyman where to put the heads since it seems to be an important issue?

Chopping off the heads of infidels is an act whose permissibility the [Muslim] ummah agrees on. Beheading a harbi infidel is a blessed act for which a Muslim is rewarded. The [only] matter scholars disagree about is the question of transferring the head from one place to another, traveling with it and carrying it around…

I indeed have been watching all the reports coming out of Iraq, especially when it comes to this "ISIS/ISIL" army that is running rampant in the northern part of that nation. This "army" that suddenly appeared seemingly out of nowhere has supposedly most of the US puppet regime in Baghdad's army on the run, and is now threatening to march into Baghdad itself....

We have received so many interesting and laughable stories coming out of the Jew spew media over the last few days about this ISIS/ISIL being the latest and greatest "terrorist" group and suddenly and magically a "threat" to the United States itself.... Knowing already that the "terrorist" group Al Qaeda is a fraud and an invention of the US and Israel for their equally phoney "war on terror", I have begun to smell a rat, and have wondered if what we are watching is indeed another invention just to have the US go right back into Iraq and possibly have the war in Iraq now spread to neighboring Syria.....Something about this ISIS/ISIL just did not add up...

I want to bring forward the following very interesting video that everyone should watch...It shows clearly that the US itself TRAINED ISIS forces at a secret base in Jordan back in 2012. This video shows clear evidence that we are not only dealing with another phoney "terrorist" group, but brings forward the notion that this ISIS/ISIL "crisis" in Iraq is indeed a fraud created by the US itself.... Here is that video, and I do have my own thoughts and comments to follow:

NTS Notes: Just with other phoney terrorist groups such as "Boko Haram", and even "Al Qaeda" itself, I smelled a rat with this ISIS/ISIL group, and this video shows clearly that we are indeed dealing with another US invention... The question then becomes: For what purpose???

I am truly beginning to wonder if this ISIS/ISIL "army" is indeed being pushed by the US as their method of having the backdoor that they have been searching for to attack Syria. It is a fact that this "ISIS/ISIL army" originated from "bases" in Syria, and I do wonder if the US may now launch airstrikes into Syria itself to go after these "bases".

There is indeed something very wrong with this "ISIS/ISIL" threat that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. This force is armed with American weapons and has been able to supposedly seize most of northern Iraq with a paltry force of supposedly only around 15000 troops!

Indeed something does not add up, and I will continue to research and hopefully come up with the logic to this latest fraud "terrorist" group.... Stay tuned..

Source: Northerntruthseeker Are We Being Suckered Again Busted US Trained ISIS At Secret Jordan Base

Syrian opposition to fight against Assad, were trained. They later joined ISIS foreign troops. The US was not training ISIS knowingly. Syrian fighter joined the stronger sided after the fact.

ISIS did not formerly exist at the time of the training in Jordan.

by Raymond Ibrahim

Comment
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Continue reading at:

You are out by 2/3 in your numbers, the real population figure is 2.5 billion

We just want to eradicate islam from the west so that we can live without fear of terrorist bombings and our daughters and granddaughters getting qang raped

Forum List

Back