Are we allowed to ask ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Mar 8, 2008
... when banned posters are going to be allowed back?

Just wondering about Showbum.

Why was he banned? It seems to take a LOT to get banned here.

I might be breaking a rule in discussing a banned member but I believe he got banned for posting his complaints about a mod rather than put them in PM as he was instructed to do. Since Soogy was a mod before and knows all the rules I can't help but think he was asking to be banned. He wanted to be for some reason. I think he's in competition with mani on who can get banned the most. Some kind of macho contest. :lol:

OK. I didn't know it was against TOS to discuss a banned member. The macho theory kind of fits though.

you are not allowed to discuss banned people...and you are not allowed to question the mods in any form or fashion unless its in pm's.

What is the reasoning behind not discussing banned members? Seems like transparency would be welcome.

What is the reasoning behind not discussing banned members? Seems like transparency would be welcome.

All it does is cause drama on the board and gives the instigators and contrarians something to take WAY too far as usual. Since questioning a ban is, in effect, questioning a staff member's decision, it is not allowed in public forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back