Are they hiring police officers who are so stupid that they can't even remember which side of their belt they're done and taser are holstered on

Leviticus

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2021
In Minnesota there was a police shooting miles away from the courthouse where the trial of George Floyd's murderer was taking place.

The officer pulled her gun and claimed she believed it was her taser. She didn't put two bullets into the suspect who was completely unarmed and was not actually resisting. So even if she did pull her taser she had no legitimate reason to do so.

This stupid c*** needs to lose her job and lose her pension and be charged with first-degree murder

Which side you wear your firearm and which side you wear your CED will depend on which hand is dominant.

Because the holster of a CED and that of your firearm operate quite differently, it's not reasonable to believe you could mistake one for the other.

Cherries do dumb shit under pressure.

It's why force on force scenario training is so important.

I heard a story, I don't know if it's true, but I believe it.

During disarming drills, police officer's practice taking a firearm away from a suspect at close range. It involves a blocking blow to the barrel followed by a two hand twist that it supposed to break the trigger finger of the armed suspect. Back in the day, a successful disarm was followed by giving the gun back to the role-player who is the armed offender to reset for the next attempt. The exercise if repeated many times to build muscle memory.

The story goes that an officer in the field successfully disarmed an offender who had a handgun pointed at her head, only to hand the gun right back to him by reflex. She died.

But, when we do the exercise today, a successful disarm is followed by tossing the practice firearm to the ground.

But, when we do the exercise today, a successful disarm is followed by tossing the practice firearm to the ground.
Which results in a struggle to recover the discarded weapon followed by repeating the disarming process resulting in a struggle to recover the discarded weapon followed by repeating the disarming process resulting in a struggle to recover the weapon followed by...

Which results in a struggle to recover the discarded weapon followed by repeating the disarming process resulting in a struggle to recover the discarded weapon followed by repeating the disarming process resulting in a struggle to recover the weapon followed by...

I'd rather get a bad back from bending over to pick up a blue gun than a bullet in my face.

I'd rather get a bad back from bending over to pick up a blue gun than a bullet in my face.
Odds are you’ll get both. Depends on the age disparity of the cop and the suspect.

In Minnesota there was a police shooting miles away from the courthouse where the trial of George Floyd's murderer was taking place.

The officer pulled her gun and claimed she believed it was her taser. She didn't put two bullets into the suspect who was completely unarmed and was not actually resisting. So even if she did pull her taser she had no legitimate reason to do so.

She made an error and was probably a rookie
. We need forgiveness and healing
It was an error

Which side you wear your firearm and which side you wear your CED will depend on which hand is dominant.

Because the holster of a CED and that of your firearm operate quite differently, it's not reasonable to believe you could mistake one for the other.
You think she was acting? That she knew she was holding her gun?

Are they hiring police officers who are so stupid that they can't even remember which side of their belt they're done and taser are holstered on

Evidently they did........................ 26 YEARS ago.

Not only that but the cops usually take the suspect ( Wright ) to the trunk of his vehicle to frisk and handcuff, not right next to the drivers door.

You think she was acting? That she knew she was holding her gun?

Don't know, I wasn't there. It just doesn't sound plausible to me. A TASER and a firearm feel and operate very differently.

It was an honest mistake.So many times I have picked up my snips instead of my hammer from my tool belt.

See the source image

Last edited:

This stupid c*** needs to lose her job and lose her pension and be charged with first-degree murder
all explained in my thread on the police ..
..pilots are smart/etc--yet they kill hundreds of innocents
YOU are not perfect

Diversity or Safety? Justice Dept. Orders Lower Standards for Police Exam – PJ Media
In response to Bull’s quote, Holder said that comparing this incident with the civil rights struggle “does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people.”

It now appears that an even more egregious example of the racial discrimination that has become policy in the Obama/Holder DOJ was already underway.

Due to dozens of retirements, the Dayton, Ohio, Police Department began a hiring cycle. Using an initial test developed by an outside company to eliminate racial bias, a passing score on one part of the test was set at 66% and a second part was set at 72%. However, despite Dayton’s pressing need for police officers, the DOJ forced Dayton to postpone the hiring process for months, and finally demanded that the passing scores be lowered to 58% and 63%.
When you lower the standards for police, you dont get the best to be police. Now for this female who didnt know her right from her left, she was in a struggle that elevated her adrenalin, which could cause irrational thinking, thus she drew her firearm instead of her taser. This is why in the military and police, going up against men, it should be men, not women....

completely unarmed and was not actually resisting
Bullshit.
He was trying to run and regain control of his vehicle, which is resisting. The vehicle is a 3000 lb weapon that can kill or injure police or bystanders.

Again, we have another idiot that instead of manning up and facing his warrant, decides to run like a child risking everyone else in the process.

Let's say it again...
"My baby din do nuffin"

This was a 17 year veteran officer And since the placement of your holsters is based on hand dominance I'm going to go out on the limb and assume that they had been hostering their sidearm and taser in the exact same place for the vast majority of their career at least since hand dominance doesn't actually change.

There is also the fact that the video clearly shows her aiming the gun after suspect for several seconds before firing. And since side arms and tasers look completely different from each other to avoid being mistaken for each other this officer should have realized that's a gun she was holding right in front of her face was not a taser.

Her being stupid is the only logical explanation, either that or she intentionally murdered that suspect.

26 year veteran police officer is what I heard on the news....she was not an inexperience Spring chicken.

Though in this case, it appears to be a mistake, and a heightened preconceived fear by her, that lead to this young man's death..

...Gross negligence of the officer...

Forum List

Back