Are there traditional carnivals in the US?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Assuming that it comes from the indigenous peoples of America, then why did this tradition disappear in North America? Or is it still exist somewhere in US?

Assuming that it comes from the indigenous peoples of America,

I believe it may be extra-terrestrial in origin ...

killerklowns-1.jpg

Assuming that it comes from the indigenous peoples of America, then why did this tradition disappear in North America? Or is it still exist somewhere in US?

Thier are all kinds of big n small carnivals ,county ,and state fairs blah blah blah
The fat people like fried butter .....and everything else fried

This carnival has long been finished

Fuck you CVS, Starbucks, target ,and dopey broads from the world over who watched way to many episodes of sex in the city
Great now I'm homesick for what no longer exists

Mardi Gras in New Orleans and in Mobile AL are old school carnivals. There are many different types of carnivals. Some have rides, carnival foods, and livestock exhibitions.

• Banned
Thier are all kinds of big n small carnivals ,county ,and state fairs blah blah blah
The fat people like fried butter .....and everything else fried

This carnival has long been finished

Fuck you CVS, Starbucks, target ,and dopey broads from the world over who watched way to many episodes of sex in the city
Great now I'm homesick for what no longer exists

But the carnivals were once in the USA and they looked like Latin American or not?

• Banned
Wow. In the US, there really are carnivals similar to Latin American ones. I did not know about it. Now I see.

Forum List

Back