Are there possibilities if you dont have a wife to father a child or adopt one?

First, I'd say there's someone for ANYONE. It all depends on your willingness to be patient or expand your range of what kind of partner is acceptable. That said, if being a single parent is what you decide, yes, even a single man can adopt these days. My wife and I adopted after trying for about 8 years to conceive naturally. Our daughter came from an orphanage in Beijing in November of 2000. It has been an experience I'd never trade in a million years but it was very expensive and time-consuming.

Here's some info:

Are there possibilities if you dont have a wife to father a child or adopt one?​

I think single dads cannot adopt a child, right? I think for me there is no possibility right?

Wear a Rainbow shirt and tell them you're a faggot. They will immediately offer you a whole harem of little boys to adopt. One Connecticut faggot 'couple' got 9 little black boys for their personal harem.

Are there possibilities if you dont have a wife to father a child or adopt one?​

I think single dads cannot adopt a child, right? I think for me there is no possibility right?
There aren't any state benefits for a single dad. Not many, anyway. Single moms? I know some single moms that drive Escalades and wear designer jeans. Big bro is their partner. Whatever.

You can get the girl (guy? ... whatever) of your dreams. Sounds like you need a wingman. (NOT IT).

Forum List

Back