Are there ANY Trump supporters here who have had enough? ANYONE?

The cat's now out of the bag on his finances - he squandered the $300,000,000 to $400,000,000 that Daddy gave him by the year 2000, and he's been living off Deutsche Bank loans and IRS tax refunds for decades.

He lied to the American people about a deadly (he admitted) global pandemic that was bearing down on us, mocked those who were just trying to protect themselves and their families with masks, allowed thousands of his fans to gather in a clearly unsafe way, and refused to take responsibility for anything.

A long and growing list of people who worked near, with, and around him in his administration have come out with searing observations on his behaviors and actions behind closed doors, warning us that he is a threat to our country.

And that, of course, is just the beginning.

Are there ANY Trump supporters here who are even WAVERING? Just a LITTLE bit???

Are there ANY Trump supporters here who have had enough?
Enough? Enough what? Enough record unemployment? Enough record unemployment for minorities? Enough Record stock market highs which increase the value of everyday working people's 401k's and 403b's? Enough record financial support for Black Colleges.Enough prison reform giving freedom to individuals serving unreasonably long prison sentences, the majority of whom are minorities. Enough of not being dragged into endless wars? Enough funding of our military so America can lead from a position of strength? Enough of making foreign nations pay their fair share to NATO relieving regular Americans of the tax burden needed in the past to pay it for them? Enough of controlling our border and keeping out ILLEGAL aliens, making it possible for LEGAL immigration to continue for those entering the LAWFUL way? Enough decisive action, putting in place a travel ban from China and Europe that according to the W.H.O. slowed the spread by 2-3 weeks undoubtedly saving 10's if not 100's of thousands of lives?
I could go on.....but I think you get the point. No. Bring it on. Give me more...much more from this President who has done more to Make America Great Again than ALL the Democrat Presidents COMBINED for the past 50 years.

You can let your TDS cloud what little objective reasoning you have. Sensible, intelligent Americans can see very clearly that President Donald J Trump, ( Yes he is President and you should probably get over it already) he is on Americas side and that's good for them.

My question to you is....Besides your utter disdain for him as an individual, what has he done that is SO horrible for America as President that keeps you from supporting our President instead of tearing him down at Americas expense?
Ruffin_Flag_166_1024x1024@2x.png

The cat's now out of the bag on his finances - he squandered the $300,000,000 to $400,000,000 that Daddy gave him by the year 2000, and he's been living off Deutsche Bank loans and IRS tax refunds for decades.

He lied to the American people about a deadly (he admitted) global pandemic that was bearing down on us, mocked those who were just trying to protect themselves and their families with masks, allowed thousands of his fans to gather in a clearly unsafe way, and refused to take responsibility for anything.

A long and growing list of people who worked near, with, and around him in his administration have come out with searing observations on his behaviors and actions behind closed doors, warning us that he is a threat to our country.

Enough? Enough what? Enough record unemployment? Enough record unemployment for minorities? Enough Record stock market highs which increase the value of everyday working people's 401k's and 403b's? Enough record financial support for Black Colleges.Enough prison reform giving freedom to individuals serving unreasonably long prison sentences, the majority of whom are minorities. Enough of not being dragged into endless wars? Enough funding of our military so America can lead from a position of strength? Enough of making foreign nations pay their fair share to NATO relieving regular Americans of the tax burden needed in the past to pay it for them? Enough of controlling our border and keeping out ILLEGAL aliens, making it possible for LEGAL immigration to continue for those entering the LAWFUL way? Enough decisive action, putting in place a travel ban from China and Europe that according to the W.H.O. slowed the spread by 2-3 weeks undoubtedly saving 10's if not 100's of thousands of lives?
I could go on.....but I think you get the point. No. Bring it on. Give me more...much more from this President who has done more to Make America Great Again than ALL the Democrat Presidents COMBINED for the past 50 years.

You can let your TDS cloud what little objective reasoning you have. Sensible, intelligent Americans can see very clearly that President Donald J Trump, ( Yes he is President and you should probably get over it already) he is on Americas side and that's good for them.

My question to you is....Besides your utter disdain for him as an individual, what has he done that is SO horrible for America as President that keeps you from supporting our President instead of tearing him down at Americas expense?
View attachment 394056
Okay, another "no", got it!

Okay, I guess that's a "no", got it!

View attachment 394056
I think you're seeing what a stupid thread that was started.
You can't even put up a viable debate on the discussion.

View attachment 394056
You got it alright.....

View attachment 394056
I asked a clear and direct question. You guys are doing a great job of answering it for me, in your own way.

The thread doesn't require your approval. If you don't like it, tough shit.

Raising the question: why should anyone who disagrees with your criteria and premises be swayed to your side by them?

You really think that you're some beacon of objectivity and propriety?

View attachment 394056
I asked a clear and direct question. You guys are doing a great job of answering it for me, in your own way.

It's a rehash of the same standard leftist hack temper tantrum that we've endured for the last four years.

Grow the fuck up, Little Lord Fauntleroy.

View attachment 394056

Tough shit....That's Sleepy Joe's favorite response when his handler at the nursing home retrieves him from the john.

Raising the question: why should anyone who disagrees with your criteria and premises be swayed to your side by them?

Nope. I'm just another poster.

The reactions I'm getting here are answering my questions nicely.

Thanks for asking!

View attachment 394056

I'm feeling you don't like it. You can't even disagree or argue to the reasoning from YOUR opposition.
Maybe you're being swayed by their reasoning for not going to the dark side.

Nope. I'm just another poster.

The reactions I'm getting here are answering my questions nicely.

Thanks for asking!
You didn't need the answers...You already had your bear trap of a fucking closed mind made up.

Now go take your meds, ya sniveling little bitch.

3) Everyone’s goal is to pay as little taxes as legally possible, why would the president be any different?
The real problem is that Trump defends the very system that allows billionaires to pay nothing in taxes, further enriching corporations and Wall Street at the expense of working Americans.

He follows tax policies that increase that gap.

Some Democratic politicians actually propose modest changes. But Trump’s followers already accept this reality. They enjoy watching this rich grifter and demagogue supposedly “beat the system,” and mock those of us who oppose our country drifting toward oligarchy (and civil war).

Any President, but especially this President, is not your average Joe who is just worrying about feeding and sheltering and educating his family.

A President ought to be held to a higher level of responsibility. To lead and provide a good example. Trump is a grifter who is neither responsible, nor thoughtfully and carefully leads. The “example” he provides is that billionaires can hire lawyers to beat the system and get away with not paying taxes.
They know this, at some level. It's probably why such a simple question has them so upset.

When you sell your soul to a con man, and then realize it, all you have left is the anger born of humiliation.

3) Everyone’s goal is to pay as little taxes as legally possible, why would the president be any different?
The real problem is that Trump defends the very system that allows billionaires to pay nothing in taxes, further enriching corporations and Wall Street at the expense of working Americans.

Some Democratic politicians actually propose modest changes. But Trump’s followers already accept this reality. They enjoy watching this rich grifter and demagogue supposedly “beat the system,” and mock those of us who oppose our country drifting toward oligarchy (and civil war).

Any President, but especially this President, is not your average Joe who is just worrying about feeding and sheltering and educating his family.

A President ought to be held to a higher level of responsibility. To lead and provide a good example. Trump is a grifter who is neither responsible, nor thoughtfully and carefully leads. The “example” he provides is that billionaires can hire lawyers to beat the system and get away with not paying taxes.
They know this, at some level. It's probably why such a simple question has them so upset.

When you sell your soul to a con man, and then realize it, all you have left is the anger born of humiliation.
Its just funny you think Trump is a con man and 50 year Joe isn't.

It's not a "simple question" and nobody is upset, jackass.

It's called "begging the question" and it's one of the oldest logical fallacies in the book.

begquestion.jpg

It's funny how much energy you guys are putting into changing the subject.

Not surprising, but funny.

You obviously don't know my opinion of Biden.

But I get it: You're still good to go. Got it.
Oh no... I am pretty damn sure you don't like him either. It's why I felt comfortable saying you didn't believe Biden wouldn't do anything about tax thing as well.

Like yourself I'm sure... I don't have a better choice this election... Even the libertarians aren't putting up anybody I can vote for like I would normally do.

Just watch... Four years from now the democratic party puts Adam Schiff or Jerry Nadler as it's frontrunner or running mate. If you are a registered democrat... Make the moves to stop it now man... Holy shit.

It's funny how much energy you guys are putting into changing the subject.

Not surprising, but funny.
You made yourself the subject, with your pious, narcissistic, question-begging troll bait.

Trumpsters don't give one single flying fuck about your moonbat temper tantrums....In fact, they solidify their support.

If you had a functioning brain stem, you would have figured that out after four years.

Forum List

Back