Are The Democrats Nervous?

I wish the media would keep the headlines real....those union workers, all white people....for the umpteeth time, you do not speak for all the people in this country. White men will show up in droves to support Trump and I get it, they want their country black, I mean back. I get it, but please stop assuming that all whites in this country are rooting for Trump, that everybody hates Obama and Trump will be our president...the only think we got going against us, is Hillary Rotten Clinton. If only Obama could run a 3rd term....(sigh)

Mom's who want their kids to have a job when they finish school will also vote for Trump. Hillary will capture the lazy fat ass loser voters though.

I wish the media would keep the headlines real....those union workers, all white people....for the umpteeth time, you do not speak for all the people in this country. White men will show up in droves to support Trump and I get it, they want their country black, I mean back. I get it, but please stop assuming that all whites in this country are rooting for Trump, that everybody hates Obama and Trump will be our president...the only think we got going against us, is Hillary Rotten Clinton. If only Obama could run a 3rd term....(sigh)

Unfortunately, Obama is a weak-kneed wuss and the same corporatist shill that Hillary is.

Trump may actually win the majority of white votes .. which says all that need be known about America.

Unfortunately, Obama is a weak-kneed wuss and the same corporatist shill that Hillary is.

Trump may actually win the majority of white votes .. which says all that need be known about America.
Obama's only crime was not taking hillbillies serious, weak? Not on his worst day, is this brother weak. Listen, white voices in this country gets all the attention....but nobody gets to the white house ever and I mean ever without the minority votes.....them is facts, pal...and few if any supports or trust Trump...and sadly, they like this white bitch Hillary, the DINO

we've entered the era of the messianic type president, it was started by obama for the black vote, now it's trump for the white vote, and then it'll be the latino's turn, and so on and so forth until the indians reclaim the country and we all go to hell.

Obama's only crime was not taking hillbillies serious, weak? Not on his worst day, is this brother weak. Listen, white voices in this country gets all the attention....but nobody gets to the white house ever and I mean ever without the minority votes.....them is facts, pal...and few if any supports or trust Trump...and sadly, they like this white bitch Hillary, the DINO

I agree that nobody gets to the White House without lots non-white votes. However, irrespective of all the moronic attacks from the right, Obama is still a weak-kneed wuss and every bit a corporatist fraud as Hillary. I get the symbolism of a black president in America .. but that's all it is .. symbolism.

NOBODY gets to the White House without the blessing of the oligarchs .. especially a black man who didn't even serve a full term in the Senate. Obama was chosen by America's Puppetmasters.

Everyone wants to blame Hillary for the Libya disaster .. but OBAMA was the president, and it was OBAMA who dispatched Susan Rice to the UN to lie about all the reasons OBAMA wanted to completely destroy a once-prosperous nation.

The illusion of choice.

Nervous?

Most of the electoral votes are blue states and we get to run against Trump

Well yeah.....
It's interesting to see the map after the election and most of the country is in red and yet the Republicans lost.
I guess it helps when California and NY are blue...
That's almost what, 200 electoral votes right there.

Truth is, the regular Lefty thinks this is all in the bag. No sweat, this group is going to vote for us, this one will, this one will, and bam, we are in. But the upper crust lefties know that a problem is brewing, one that may cause them to lose. Who is closer to Bernie economically if you forget about the wall, Hillary or Trump? You see, their really isn't a conservative in this race, in fact, I am not sure there is a Republican. If there is, he certainly isn't running on their core values.

And so, if there ever was a Republican that sounds like a Democrat running for President, that candidates name would be Donald J. Trump. Besides his wall, what exactly is he saying that Democrats would not like? I betcha he says more economically that Democrats like after the wall, then Republicans like. And then Hillary has to run as an Obamaphile, and we all know what the polls say about the direction the country is going in.

No, there is a lot to worry about for Debbie, Wasserman, Shultz. She knows the Democratic turnout is going in the tank for HRC. Republicans know the same thing about Trump. So the real worry is----------->how many are going to cross party lines, and with the drop in voter turnout, what percentage of the vote is crossover going to be. You have every coal miner in the heartland pissed off, along with 4/5ths of the people in the very close surrounding area. What does that mean for Penn? Virginia? West Virginia? The more voter turnout drops, the larger the impact.

So yes, the Democrats in the know are highly concerned. Add to that Trump will fight as evil of a campaign as they will, and ya know, I wouldn't bet the farm, or at this moment take even odds on the bet; but don't be surprised if Trump pulls this off if Hillary is who he runs against. I think both choices are terrible, which tells us the state of politics in the USA. It is just that we know how terrible Hillary will be, been there, done that before when she would tell us about the grand plans. Trump, we don't know. But, if he builds that wall, it will very quickly begin to improve wages, thus standard of living. So, while I think he stinks, he stinks less than HRC, so I vote for the wall!

I agree that nobody gets to the White House without lots non-white votes. However, irrespective of all the moronic attacks from the right, Obama is still a weak-kneed wuss and every bit a corporatist fraud as Hillary. I get the symbolism of a black president in America .. but that's all it is .. symbolism.

NOBODY gets to the White House without the blessing of the oligarchs .. especially a black man who didn't even serve a full term in the Senate. Obama was chosen by America's Puppetmasters.

Everyone wants to blame Hillary for the Libya disaster .. but OBAMA was the president, and it was OBAMA who dispatched Susan Rice to the UN to lie about all the reasons OBAMA wanted to completely destroy a once-prosperous nation.

The illusion of choice.

You want to talk or whine? Bush Jr. started a war that to date has lasted longer than any war in US history. Bush Jr. was responsible for the worst economic policy in US history, his trickle down bs. Bush Jr. did absolutely nothing for the American middle class and working class of this country, the entire 8 years he was in office and if he did, please name something, anything that I can go on. Obama was made a Wuss as you call it, but underestimating white people in both the house and senate, and not understanding that these white mf's don't want to see a nigga succeed in anything....so hate on the guy all you want, but you and so many like you, are gonna rule the day when he's gone, of just how safe and secure he made this country and you...all by himself, because Washington turned its back on the brother day fuckin one!!!

Nervous?

Well yeah.....
It's interesting to see the map after the election and most of the country is in red and yet the Republicans lost.
The problem for Republicans is that land does not vote....people do

Most people are in blue states

The illusion of choice.

You want to talk or whine? Bush Jr. started a war that to date has lasted longer than any war in US history. Bush Jr. was responsible for the worst economic policy in US history, his trickle down bs. Bush Jr. did absolutely nothing for the American middle class and working class of this country, the entire 8 years he was in office and if he did, please name something, anything that I can go on. Obama was made a Wuss as you call it, but underestimating white people in both the house and senate, and not understanding that these white mf's don't want to see a nigga succeed in anything....so hate on the guy all you want, but you and so many like you, are gonna rule the day when he's gone, of just how safe and secure he made this country and you...all by himself, because Washington turned its back on the brother day fuckin one!!!

You should stop complaining about 'whining' while you're doing it. You simply don't want to hear any truth about your fake political hero no differently than republicans. If you'd really like to debate Obama, be my guest .. start from here .. Obama invaded Libya and DESTROYED Libya based on lies .. no differently than Bush.

Be my guest to demonstrate otherwise.

Bush did nothing? How about George W. Bush has saved more African lives than any human since Jesus? Bush has saved millions of African people through PEPFAR. Bush walked through the White House door and proclaimed that he was going to do something serious about AIDS .. against the wishes of most in his party .. and he did just that.

Eugene Robinson: George W. Bush’s greatest legacy — his battle against AIDS
Eugene Robinson: George W. Bush’s greatest legacy — his battle against AIDS

Bush Quietly Saved a Million African Lives
Bush Quietly Saved a Million African Lives

.. and guess what? OBAMA cut PEPFAR funding.

If We Want an AIDS-Free Generation, Why Are We Cutting PEPFAR?
If We Want an AIDS-Free Generation, Why Are We Cutting PEPFAR?

Does Obama’s 2013 Budget Herald the End of PEPFAR?
Does Obama’s 2013 Budget Herald the End of PEPFAR? | Treatment Action Group

Although Obama has probably smoked more weed than any president in American history .. he INCREASED marijuana raids more than Bush.

Obama and His Pot-Smoking 'Choom Gang'
Barack Obama and His Pot-Smoking 'Choom Gang'

Obama’s War on Pot
Obama’s War on Pot

Judging From Prosecutions, Obama Is 80 Percent Worse Than Bush on Medical Marijuana

Judging From Prosecutions, Obama Is 80 Percent Worse Than Bush on Medical Marijuana

AND, Mr. Nobel Peace Prize has launched more drone attacks on innocent people than Bush

Obama Ordered Ten Times More Drone Strikes than Bush
http://www.globalresearch.ca/obama-ordered-ten-times-more-drone-strikes-than-bush/5475415

Obama-led drone strikes kill innocents 90% of the time: report
Obama-led drone strikes kill innocents 90% of the time: report

If you still want to have this discussion .. be my guest.

Rightwinger, feel free to join in this conversation good brother.

Last edited:

Truth is, the regular Lefty thinks this is all in the bag. No sweat, this group is going to vote for us, this one will, this one will, and bam, we are in. But the upper crust lefties know that a problem is brewing, one that may cause them to lose. Who is closer to Bernie economically if you forget about the wall, Hillary or Trump? You see, their really isn't a conservative in this race, in fact, I am not sure there is a Republican. If there is, he certainly isn't running on their core values.

And so, if there ever was a Republican that sounds like a Democrat running for President, that candidates name would be Donald J. Trump. Besides his wall, what exactly is he saying that Democrats would not like? I betcha he says more economically that Democrats like after the wall, then Republicans like. And then Hillary has to run as an Obamaphile, and we all know what the polls say about the direction the country is going in.

No, there is a lot to worry about for Debbie, Wasserman, Shultz. She knows the Democratic turnout is going in the tank for HRC. Republicans know the same thing about Trump. So the real worry is----------->how many are going to cross party lines, and with the drop in voter turnout, what percentage of the vote is crossover going to be. You have every coal miner in the heartland pissed off, along with 4/5ths of the people in the very close surrounding area. What does that mean for Penn? Virginia? West Virginia? The more voter turnout drops, the larger the impact.

So yes, the Democrats in the know are highly concerned. Add to that Trump will fight as evil of a campaign as they will, and ya know, I wouldn't bet the farm, or at this moment take even odds on the bet; but don't be surprised if Trump pulls this off if Hillary is who he runs against. I think both choices are terrible, which tells us the state of politics in the USA. It is just that we know how terrible Hillary will be, been there, done that before when she would tell us about the grand plans. Trump, we don't know. But, if he builds that wall, it will very quickly begin to improve wages, thus standard of living. So, while I think he stinks, he stinks less than HRC, so I vote for the wall!
This 3rd party candidate is gonna squash Trump!!

Nervous?

Well yeah.....
No. That is stupid. It's 84 EV, not 200.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back