Are Republicans Ultimately To Blame For The Current Trans Epidemic & Teen Suicides?

A woman is anyone who was born a woman....if a transgender person wants to live their life as a woman, I won't cry about it like a bitch...

In fact, folks like you have more bitch in you than a trans person could ever hope to achieve.....

The existence of trans people poses no issues at all on my ability to be a man....however, I guess when it comes to a fragile minded pussy like you, a trans person is an existential threat to your mediocre existence....

My advice, grow a pair......if you were able to survive gay people existing outside the closet...you can handle tran people, pussy...

Guess what. We don't care either. We only care when you go after children.

So simple a moron can understand.

So, why can't you?

Are Republicans Ultimately To Blame For The Current Trans Epidemic & Teen Suicides?​

No.

The blame falls on the side which goes along with a mental illness. That solves nothing. That only makes it worse.

Guess what. We don't care either. We only care when you go after children.

So simple a moron can understand.

So, why can't you?
No one is going after children......

I don't know a single parent who was forced by a "tranny" to not treat their trans kid like a freak just because that kid identified as a girl when he is really a boy....

If you want to throw parents in prison who decides to help that child -- then campaign on that and stop trying masquerade it as something else.....I have zero respect for cowards....

And as far as your claim of "we don't care" -- that is clearly a lie or else you right-wingers wouldn't have spent the last 50 or 60 years trying to criminalize being gay, or trying to ban gays being married, gays adopting, gays in the military, etc, etc, etc.......if "we" truly didn't care, "we" wouldn't have been fighting a bullshit culture war....

Now claiming its trannies who are after your children when for years before that, it was "the gays" after your children is just evidence that you lost that culture war..so you are on to the next bullshit culture war....

A woman is anyone who was born a woman....if a transgender person wants to live their life as a woman, I won't cry about it like a bitch...

In fact, folks like you have more bitch in you than a trans person could ever hope to achieve.....

The existence of trans people poses no issues at all on my ability to be a man....however, I guess when it comes to a fragile minded pussy like you, a trans person is an existential threat to your mediocre existence....

My advice, grow a pair......if you were able to survive gay people existing outside the closet...you can handle tran people, pussy...
A woman is an adult female. A female is not born a woman.

That said, you can’t change your biological birth gender no matter how far you mutilate your body or what drugs you take or how severe a mental illness becomes.

So you agree that feelings translate into reality .. got it. Should I feel like a 30 year old, black, wounded veteran now? Because those feelings means its a reality ... and you must accept it.
You did not watch the video. You continue to have NO idea of what you are talking about. Not even "feelings" about it as you are solely going by the words of others, and the church, as to what is "right" and "wrong".

"Feel" all you like.

Are Republicans Ultimately To Blame For The Current Trans Epidemic & Teen Suicides?​

No.

The blame falls on the side which goes along with a mental illness. That solves nothing. That only makes it worse.
Remember when right-wingers claimed being gay was a mental illness?

And now right-wingers pretend they never said that because they decided to "go along" with mental illness or face never winning another election outside of city councilman?

So yes, Republicans definitely are ultimately to blame for being weak against the fags..even your own cult leader adopted a theme song that was made by a bunch of fags......

and yall still worship him...that is how gay you are and don't even know it.....

A woman is an adult female. A female is not born a woman.

That said, you can’t change your biological birth gender no matter how far you mutilate your body or what drugs you take or how severe a mental illness becomes.
You are not a doctor. You have not bothered to meet one transgender and talk to them.

Try it. Don't worry. They are people, too.

That’s absolutely false. They are now going after children starting in kindergarten.
Still waiting for you to tell me what trans person forced a parent to not treat their child like trash for being transgender?

Why are you having such a hard time answering that question?

Do you know what is going after children....seeking to drastically cut Medicaid, despite the fact it is the number 1 provider of healthcare services for children...that is going after children.......whining about drag queens is the number 1 way to go after scapegoats....

But as someone said....

“The search for a scapegoat is the easiest of all hunting expeditions.” - Dwight D. Eisenhower

No one is going after children......

I don't know a single parent who was forced by a "tranny" to not treat their trans kid like a freak just because that kid identified as a girl when he is really a boy....

If you want to throw parents in prison who decides to help that child -- then campaign on that and stop trying masquerade it as something else.....I have zero respect for cowards....

And as far as your claim of "we don't care" -- that is clearly a lie or else you right-wingers wouldn't have spent the last 50 or 60 years trying to criminalize being gay, or trying to ban gays being married, gays adopting, gays in the military, etc, etc, etc.......if "we" truly didn't care, "we" wouldn't have been fighting a bullshit culture war....

Now claiming its trannies who are after your children when for years before that, it was "the gays" after your children is just evidence that you lost that culture war..so you are on to the next bullshit culture war....

Yeah, they ARE going after the children. You had better not be an educator trying to corrupt Muslim children.

Your head will no longer be attached to your body when they have had enough of your bullshit.

No.

There is no Trans epidemic of teen suicides. There is an epidemic of teens Thinking of suicide. Not because of being Transgender but because, just like Homosexuals decades ago, they were not being understood and accepted by some of their families and their friends.

Yeah, they ARE going after the children. You had better not be an educator trying to corrupt Muslim children.

Your head will no longer be attached to your body when they have had enough of your bullshit.
Still waiting for you to name me a single parent who was forced by a tranny to treat their transgender child with dignity instead of contempt?

What trans person forced a parent to "mutilate" their trans child?

You should be able to name names...but you can't...why?

I am sure if you were one of the less than 1% of parents with a trans child, I am sure if you wanted to disown your child, a tranny couldn't stop you

You did not watch the video. You continue to have NO idea of what you are talking about. Not even "feelings" about it as you are solely going by the words of others, and the church, as to what is "right" and "wrong".

"Feel" all you like.
I don't need to watch the video .. science states that feelings don't translate to reality. Do you disagree with science, and if so, what evidence do YOU have that is scientifically based on objective?

Just a couple examples .... you got this.

Still waiting for you to name me a single parent who was forced by a tranny to treat their transgender child with dignity instead of contempt?

What trans person forced a parent to "mutilate" their trans child?

You should be able to name names...but you can't...why?

I am sure if you were one of the less than 1% of parents with a trans child, I am sure if you wanted to disown your child, a tranny couldn't stop you

Schools are going after children while preventing the parents from knowing what they are doing.

Drag queens are performing sexual fetish acts in front of children. Guess what, that is called grooming and is illegal in most States.

I don't need to watch the video .. science states that feelings don't translate to reality. Do you disagree with science, and if so, what evidence do YOU have that is scientifically based on objective?

Just a couple examples .... you got this.
Science says the opposite. But your reality is different from that of Science and always has been.
Nothing can be done about it.

Many Republican parents understand what their children are going through and supporting them. You do not need to. You do not have to. Your "feelings" about it do not matter one iota to them.

The same way Heterosexuality does not exist. It is just a "feeling" that some humans have. Or being Bisexual, or Homosexual.

It is not a "feeling". It is a knowledge. People KNOW whether they are Hetero, Homo, Bi or Trans.

And it is none of any extremist ignoramus business what anyone is.

There is no Trans epidemic of teen suicides. There is an epidemic of teens Thinking of suicide. Not because of being Transgender but because, just like Homosexuals decades ago, they were not being understood and accepted by some of their families and their friends.
They are generally confused and mentally disturbed. They need effective counseling and treatment. That should not consist of going along with their condition.

Still waiting for you to tell me what trans person forced a parent to not treat their child like trash for being transgender?

Why are you having such a hard time answering that question?

Do you know what is going after children....seeking to drastically cut Medicaid, despite the fact it is the number 1 provider of healthcare services for children...that is going after children.......whining about drag queens is the number 1 way to go after scapegoats....

But as someone said....

“The search for a scapegoat is the easiest of all hunting expeditions.” - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Your question is nonsensical.

Forum List

Back