Are Republicans losing it?

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
New York Rep. Michael Grimm threatens reporter after being asked about fundraising allegations

WASHINGTON — Embattled New York Republican Rep. Michael Grimm threatened to "break" a NY1 reporter and throw him off a balcony after President Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday night.

The confrontation occurred on Capitol Hill when reporter Michael Scotto followed up questions about the President's speech by pressing the congressman on a federal investigation into his fund-raising.

RELATED: VIDEO SURFACES OF REP. GRIMM PRAISING BIGTIME DONOR RABBI

“Congressman Michael Grimm does not want to talk about some of the allegations concerning his campaign finances ... but as you saw he refused to talk about that,” Scotto said as Grimm began to walk away.

Hearing Scotto’s comment, Grimm turned and walked toward the NY1 reporter.

"Let me be clear to you, you ever do that to me again I'll throw you off this f-----g balcony,” Grimm said, according to the cable news channel.

“Why, why, I just wanted to ask you?” Scotto responded.

RELATED: FBI PROBE INTO REP. MICHAEL GRIMM'S CAMPAIGN FINANCES TIED TO ISRAELI INVESTIGATION INTO RABBI

New York Rep. Michael Grimm threatens reporter after being asked about fundraising allegations - NY Daily News

My God man, get hold of yourself, psycho...

New York Rep. Michael Grimm threatens reporter after being asked about fundraising allegations

WASHINGTON — Embattled New York Republican Rep. Michael Grimm threatened to "break" a NY1 reporter and throw him off a balcony after President Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday night.

The confrontation occurred on Capitol Hill when reporter Michael Scotto followed up questions about the President's speech by pressing the congressman on a federal investigation into his fund-raising.

“Congressman Michael Grimm does not want to talk about some of the allegations concerning his campaign finances ... but as you saw he refused to talk about that,” Scotto said as Grimm began to walk away.

"Let me be clear to you, you ever do that to me again I'll throw you off this f-----g balcony,” Grimm said, according to the cable news channel.

RELATED: FBI PROBE INTO REP. MICHAEL GRIMM'S CAMPAIGN FINANCES TIED TO ISRAELI INVESTIGATION INTO RABBI

New York Rep. Michael Grimm threatens reporter after being asked about fundraising allegations - NY Daily News

That was the most exciting part about last night.

I don't blame you for posting about it. You liberals have to do everything you can to not talk about your inept leader.

Another Republican bully under FBI probe. GOP is falling apart.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En3K8kzr6yg]Rep. Grimm Threatens NY1 Reporter Following State of the Union - YouTube[/ame]

I don't blame you for posting about it. You liberals have to do everything you can to not talk about your inept leader.

:lol: He was threatening to throw the poor guy off the balcony?

I posted a lot about Obama's great SOTU, btw. Loved it.

Divert, dodge and deflect to Obama when one of your own is in deep kimchee. You can't defend this asshole, can you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08j_0_7GjVY]House Majority Leader confronted over ObamaCare government mandate - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: He was threatening to throw the poor guy off the balcony?

I posted a lot about Obama's great SOTU, btw. Loved it.

He said, "....I'm gonna' break you like a boy." to that reporter. Sweet Jesus, what a fucking jerk.

In case mods want to combine them, I just posted this story in the Congress forum.

This guy is under investigation ... Just another dirty politician.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En3K8kzr6yg]Rep. Grimm Threatens NY1 Reporter Following State of the Union - YouTube[/ame]

That's the one. They're playing it every hour on Morning Joe. Probably the network morning shows as well. What a psycho.

The reporter isn't filing charges, he said the interview stands as is.

Rep. Grimm Threatens NY1 Reporter Following State of the Union - YouTube

That's the one. They're playing it every hour on Morning Joe. Probably the network morning shows as well. What a psycho.

The reporter isn't filing charges, he said the interview stands as is.

Oh yeah, this reporter is lovin' it. I can't blame him. I can't wait to see what Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert do with this video.

the poor libs, they can't post on their Dear leaders disgusting STOU so they have now posted this same thing three time already

man oh man

they be screeeeeeeeeeeerd

Gotta love that Texass logic.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

the poor libs, they can't post on their Dear leaders disgusting STOU so they have now posted this same thing three time already

man oh man

We're so good we can post about multiple things at once. I'm sure this guy embarrassed you, Steph but it had to be said. :cuckoo:

man oh man

We're so good we can post about multiple things at once. I'm sure this guy embarrassed you, Steph but it had to be said. :cuckoo:

Well I'm more embarrassed by this man you all put in as President..But hey, you all have to deflect off that almost 60% of the people are embarrassed of him too

so carry on with your FAUX OUTRAGE over someone from New yauk...

grrrrrr

Last edited:

man oh man

Well I'm more embarrassed by this man you all put in as President..But hey, you all have to deflect off that almost 60% of the people are embarrassed of him too

so carry on with your FAUX OUTRAGE...

grrrrrr

This is the right's response to everything they do -

Blame the president.

How about Repubs and rw's take responsibility for their actions and their words? Have the courage to respond to this politician's threats to do bodily harm in response to a question.

There is a Republican in power in NY?

:lol:

You don't follow New York Politics, do you?

It might surprise you to know that we've had Republican governors and mayors for close to 20 years straight.

Additionally upstate New York, Long Island and Staten Island are pretty conservative.

Just not bat shit crazy.

Forum List

Back