Are leftists planning another assassination attempt on Justice Kavanaugh?

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
"Protesters" have again gathered outside his home, in violation of the law. These were the same circumstances under which the previous attempt to murder Justice Kavanaugh took place.

“Cut his time short, a rapist should not rule the court,” the protesters chanted in a call and response as they marched outside Kavanaugh’s home.

"Protesters" have again gathered outside his home, in violation of the law. These were the same circumstances under which the previous attempt to murder Justice Kavanaugh took place.

“Cut his time short, a rapist should not rule the court,” the protesters chanted in a call and response as they marched outside Kavanaugh’s home.

How stupid. Those people should leave Kavanaugh alone.

The protesters are protesting in the wrong location. They should really be marching in front of the Montgomery County Sheriff's office, as they are refusing to investigate the Gang Rape Parties held by Mr. Kavanaugh and his friends. The problem with arresting Kav now is that they don't have even evidence to convict him.

Demanding that the case be reopened should be the first step.

They got away with killing Scalia.
I'm sure they'll try it again.

The probably got Scalia .

Apparently airhead leftists arent aware of how ludicrously dishonest, and how ruthlessly reckless their propaganda operators are.

The protesters are protesting in the wrong location. They should really be marching in front of the Montgomery County Sheriff's office, as they are refusing to investigate the Gang Rape Parties held by Mr. Kavanaugh and his friends. The problem with arresting Kav now is that they don't have even evidence to convict him.

Maybe what ought to be opened is an investigation of who is paying these mudsling women, and how much.

Secondly, why is anybody concerned with what somebody might have ALLEGEDLY done DECADES - 40 something years ago ? Leftist leaders say jump. Leftist followers jump into a wolf pit.. :rolleyes:

The problem with that is they have no witnesses, no evidence, no participants, no victims and no case. The complainant was totally unbelievable, she couldn't provide a time frame, a location and the "witness" she claimed existed denied everything Ford said. Ford was a serial liar.

The problem with that is they have no witnesses, no evidence, no participants, no victims and no case. The complainant was totally unbelievable, she couldn't provide a time frame, a location and the "witness" she claimed existed denied everything Ford said. Ford was a serial liar.

Those are all big problems, sure.

But the Liberals are sticking with their story that its true, so I can't see how Montgomery County can avoid the cost and embarrassment of investigating such a serious list of heinous crimes against children- as long as they are sticking by their story that its true.

Those are all big problems, sure.

But the Liberals are sticking with their story that its true, so I can't see how Montgomery County can avoid the cost and embarrassment of investigating such a serious list of heinous crimes against children- as long as they are sticking by their story that its true.
Children? They were adults at the time. The alleged parties were drinking parties and “children” can’t drink.

Children? They were adults at the time. The alleged parties were drinking parties and “children” can’t drink.

That wasn't my understanding,although I didn't actually listen to the testimony of the accusants. I thought that this was during Kav's high school days at Georgetown Prep.

That wasn't my understanding,although I didn't actually listen to the testimony of the accusants. I thought that this was during Kav's high school days at Georgetown Prep.
Well in Maryland at the time the legal drinking age was 18 and the age of consent was 16, the legal driving age was 18 so it's a reasonable assumption that the party goers were eighteen at the time. 18 was an adult in Maryland at the time. in any event, high school seniors aren't children. Georgetown Prep only goes from 9th to 12th grades, from my experience in those years, I wouldn't consider anyone in that grade bracket a child.

Forum List

Back