Are Lefties Willing to Destroy Our Country...

...rather then admit that they have been dead wrong about Obama and his failed policies? He has strangled our economy, created chaos abroad and incited racial disharmony not seen in 50 years. Yet the Lefties' response is to double down by supporting candidates (Clinton and Sanders) with even more destructive ideas. Even Democrats with a modicum of common sense (e.g., Jim Webb) are shunned as apostates. Do they really want to turn the U.S. into a shit hole like the rest of the world? What would be the benefit of that, other than to salve their guilty consciences? Is there no limit to their destructive narcissism?

Are Lefties Willing to Destroy Our Country...

they already are my friend, we are exactly one election away from total destruction of our (Patriotic Conservatives) beloved United States of America, i am so glad/happy that i grew up and lived in the Americas best years, "Jimma Kaahta" began the down fall of America and every fucking scum bag demorat president since has made it worse, the current illegal alien muslime mulatto from Kenya is rapidly turning the U.S. into a shit hole like the rest of the world and the repubs are too cowardly to stop him, they do not want to come off as RACISTS, as they would be called by the liberleft and demoscum. :up:

It's the Republicans that are attempting to destroy the country by defunding the government and worse, defunding the military!

can you post anything more stupid than this? your filthy scumbag presidunce is THE one who has fucked over the military in every way possible.., and lies about no combat troops in Iraq, yet sending hundreds of combat troops over there and you libertards will defend his sorry ass, is there anything more unpatriotic than this. you people are traitors. :up:

And once again, I never said that Bush nor the Republicans were not complicit in all this. They were part of it and continued the role set forth by Bill Clinton and the Democrats.

But this is what happens when Republicans start acting like Democrats. It's why we on the right complain so much about the RINO's in our party. We realize that the RNC is never going to be able to buy the votes of minorities, so there is no point in trying--especially if it means a national disaster.

The conservative outlook is let banks do their banking--not government. Yes, it will leave a lot of people out of the loop such as minorities and the poor, but it's better than what we've suffered in the past and still suffer until today.
Whatever makes you feel better about it.

But I have to reinforce the point that Bush wasn't doing it for reasons that you express. He was doing it to pump up the markets during a weakened economy.

The economy was doing fine before the housing bubble. Bush didn't need to send 20 million to Africa to fight AIDS either, but he did it to try and earn favor from the minority community.
We were in a recession.
Early 2000s recession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes when Bush first took over and we suffered 911. The housing bubble and collapse didn't come until much later after Bush got the economy rolling again.
Yes, Bush created his own disaster by inflating the housing market.

Nope. Inflation only happens for one reason, and that is more demand than supply. When there is more demand than supply, prices increase. Bush couldn't provide that if he wanted to.

But I have to reinforce the point that Bush wasn't doing it for reasons that you express. He was doing it to pump up the markets during a weakened economy.

The economy was doing fine before the housing bubble. Bush didn't need to send 20 million to Africa to fight AIDS either, but he did it to try and earn favor from the minority community.
We were in a recession.

Yes when Bush first took over and we suffered 911. The housing bubble and collapse didn't come until much later after Bush got the economy rolling again.

Nope. Inflation only happens for one reason, and that is more demand than supply. When there is more demand than supply, prices increase. Bush couldn't provide that if he wanted to.
Are you always this obtuse? Demand for home buyers was always there, Bush didn't need to provide it. All he needed to do was widen the avenue between home buyers and the markets.

Snip:
And so one of the things that I'm going to talk about a little bit today is how to create a sustained commitment by the private sector that will have a powerful impact. First of all, we want to make sure that we help work to expand capital available to buyers, and as I mentioned, overcome the barriers that I've delineated, as well as provide the education component. In other words, this is not just a federal responsibility.

That's why I've challenged the industry leaders all across the country to get after it for this goal, to stay focused, to make sure that we achieve a more secure America, by achieving the goal of 5.5 million new minority home owners. I call it America's home ownership challenge.

And let me talk about some of the progress which we have made to date, as an example for others to follow. First of all, government sponsored corporations that help create our mortgage system -- I introduced two of the leaders here today -- they call those people Fannie May and Freddie Mac, as well as the federal home loan banks, will increase their commitment to minority markets by more than $440 billion. (Applause.) I want to thank Leland and Franklin for that commitment. It's a commitment that conforms to their charters, as well, and also conforms to their hearts.

This means they will purchase more loans made by banks after Americans, Hispanics and other minorities, which will encourage homeownership. Freddie Mac will launch 25 initiatives to eliminate homeownership barriers. Under one of these, consumers with poor credit will be able to get a mortgage with an interest rate that automatically goes down after a period of consistent payments. (Applause.)
President Calls for Expanding Opportunities to Home Ownership

We were in a recession.

Are you always this obtuse? Demand for home buyers was always there, Bush didn't need to provide it. All he needed to do was widen the avenue between home buyers and the markets.

Snip:
And so one of the things that I'm going to talk about a little bit today is how to create a sustained commitment by the private sector that will have a powerful impact. First of all, we want to make sure that we help work to expand capital available to buyers, and as I mentioned, overcome the barriers that I've delineated, as well as provide the education component. In other words, this is not just a federal responsibility.

That's why I've challenged the industry leaders all across the country to get after it for this goal, to stay focused, to make sure that we achieve a more secure America, by achieving the goal of 5.5 million new minority home owners. I call it America's home ownership challenge.

And let me talk about some of the progress which we have made to date, as an example for others to follow. First of all, government sponsored corporations that help create our mortgage system -- I introduced two of the leaders here today -- they call those people Fannie May and Freddie Mac, as well as the federal home loan banks, will increase their commitment to minority markets by more than $440 billion. (Applause.) I want to thank Leland and Franklin for that commitment. It's a commitment that conforms to their charters, as well, and also conforms to their hearts.

This means they will purchase more loans made by banks after Americans, Hispanics and other minorities, which will encourage homeownership. Freddie Mac will launch 25 initiatives to eliminate homeownership barriers. Under one of these, consumers with poor credit will be able to get a mortgage with an interest rate that automatically goes down after a period of consistent payments. (Applause.)

Bill Clinton's drive to increase homeownership went way too far
Posted by: Peter Coy on February 27, 2008

Bill Clinton's drive to increase homeownership went way too far - BusinessWeek

Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis

Snip:

Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis

When all else fails....change the subject. Clinton's policies in no way have any bearing on the decisions Bush made which led directly to the economic collapse.

Patriotism should have zero to do with any of the issues. The two need to be separated when figuring things out. If that makes me a traitor, then buy me the T shirt. I will PROUDLY wear it. Religion and patriotic mumbo jumbo should not be a part of the discussion.

Snip:

When all else fails....change the subject. Clinton's policies in no way have any bearing on the decisions Bush made which led directly to the economic collapse.

Sorry, but that's where it all started. Or do you suppose it was all Bush's idea to pander to minorities where we get few votes? That's like saying we have a gun problem in this country because the Democrats catered to the NRA. It makes no sense.

...rather then admit that they have been dead wrong about Obama and his failed policies? He has strangled our economy, created chaos abroad and incited racial disharmony not seen in 50 years. Yet the Lefties' response is to double down by supporting candidates (Clinton and Sanders) with even more destructive ideas. Even Democrats with a modicum of common sense (e.g., Jim Webb) are shunned as apostates. Do they really want to turn the U.S. into a shit hole like the rest of the world? What would be the benefit of that, other than to salve their guilty consciences? Is there no limit to their destructive narcissism?
Tell Bull Connor your bull. Obama is no prince, but you folks are far worse on the far right.

Reactionary Jake, Progressive First Responder

Snip:

Sorry, but that's where it all started. Or do you suppose it was all Bush's idea to pander to minorities where we get few votes? That's like saying we have a gun problem in this country because the Democrats catered to the NRA. It makes no sense.

I think I have been pretty clear about my position, though I thank you for answering my earlier question about being obtuse. It matters not that you think Bush was pandering for votes. He was in office and clearly and openly expressed his desires on home ownership and how to achieve his stated goals. I thought you people believed in personal responsibility.

Something to think about. We once had 16 people working to support a single person on retirement. We now have three people working to support one person on retirement. That number is about to drop to just two people working to support one person on retirement. In just ten years from now, the interest on our national debt is projected to be $1.1 Trillion dollars a year. That's just to satisfy the interest. With the new debt ceiling Bill that just passed, our debt is projected to rise to $26 Trillion dollars. Our children are bankrupted because of our reckless spending.

It's the Republicans that are attempting to destroy the country by defunding the government and worse, defunding the military!

It wasn't republicans that vetoed the defense spending bill, that was your dear leader, he didn't want the additional spending, but now he's invading another country without the consent of congress.

Liberals just make the crap up as they go

Obama isn't perfect...He is a racist and his attitude helped make the tea party what it is today. No question about it. BUT he turned around our economy for the most part and many of his policies are good.

He should of done away with all of Bush's tax cuts
Brought the military home. We can't afford constant war
And fought to get more people off of help into a job.

If he would of done better on these three then the republicans wouldn't have a pot to piss in.
He was blocked from doing most things. The West isn't ready or willing for a black leader. If elections were genuine, there is no way he'd get voted in.

What has Obama been blocked from on a level that any other US President has not been blocked? You say the West is not ready for a black leader yet it is possible we could have another black US President in Ben Carsen. Quit the race card, affirmative action, entitlement bullshit. It's old.

Yes, lets gut our ability to maintain our infrastructure, stop investing in r&d and throw millions of our own children out of school. Yes, sir we bob that will grow our cock sucking economy.

Instead of simply cutting back on wars, ending dumb tax breaks and putting people back to work.

Right, we're going to increase taxes on rich bastards, then they are going to hire more people with less money. You just swill the kool-aid

...rather then admit that they have been dead wrong about Obama and his failed policies?

These kinds of posts confirm how difficult it would be for me to once again vote "republican"

Now that's interesting. I thought the reason you didn't vote Republican was because you're a flaming leftist. But it's actually these posts?

Obama isn't perfect...He is a racist and his attitude helped make the tea party what it is today. No question about it. BUT he turned around our economy for the most part and many of his policies are good.

He should of done away with all of Bush's tax cuts
Brought the military home. We can't afford constant war
And fought to get more people off of help into a job.

If he would of done better on these three then the republicans wouldn't have a pot to piss in.
He was blocked from doing most things. The West isn't ready or willing for a black leader. If elections were genuine, there is no way he'd get voted in.

The West is perfectly ready for a black leader. Obama just isn't any kind of leader. He's too busy race whoring to lead

The idea was to pander to the minorities and poor which are Democrat voters in most cases. Before the bubble, minorities and poor often complained to their politicians about being left out in the cold when it comes to buying a home. It was tough to get a home loan years ago because banks watched their money.

When Bush and the Republicans took over, they allowed these programs to continue and even put them on steroids. After all, they were not about to put a stop to these programs in fear of being labeled racist by the left once again. In fact they figured they would try to take some credit for all these minority owned homes themselves.

Still no answer as to how banks were forced to make bad loans

:alcoholic:

Not so much forced but encouraged and they were given a safety net if the loans failed. Which they did in massive numbers.
If they dont play ball they go out of business.

Snip:

I think I have been pretty clear about my position, though I thank you for answering my earlier question about being obtuse. It matters not that you think Bush was pandering for votes. He was in office and clearly and openly expressed his desires on home ownership and how to achieve his stated goals. I thought you people believed in personal responsibility.

We do, that's why I didn't say Bush didn't have anything to do with it. I admitted he was at fault, but you refuse to blame anybody but Bush in spite of the evidence I presented in earlier posts.

And once again, I never said that Bush nor the Republicans were not complicit in all this. They were part of it and continued the role set forth by Bill Clinton and the Democrats.

But this is what happens when Republicans start acting like Democrats. It's why we on the right complain so much about the RINO's in our party. We realize that the RNC is never going to be able to buy the votes of minorities, so there is no point in trying--especially if it means a national disaster.

The conservative outlook is let banks do their banking--not government. Yes, it will leave a lot of people out of the loop such as minorities and the poor, but it's better than what we've suffered in the past and still suffer until today.

We were in a recession.

Yeah..okay..

Or do you suppose it was all Bush's idea to pander to minorities where we get few votes? That's like saying we have a gun problem in this country because the Democrats catered to the NRA. It makes no sense

The premise is all wrong....Bush received over 45% of the Hispanic votes and over 22% of the black votes....

Forum List

Back