Are gag orders constitutional?

It should be noted the ACLU (of all organizations) has issued a statement saying Chutkan's gag order is too broad and too vague. But not that gag orders are inherently unconstitutional.

It should be noted the ACLU (of all organizations) has issued a statement saying Chutkan's gag order is too broad and too vague. But not that gag orders are inherently unconstitutional.
The ACLU, contrary to popular belief, doesn’t always come down on the side of the left. This has happened many times on guns, school dress codes, and civil liberties.

As for the gag order itself. If you get specific, the blob will simply come up with new words to whip his followers into aggression.

Another goddamn trump thread. Just what we needed :rolleyes:
I should have known better. Between TDS and stupidity it was bound to happen.

But the thread is really about Trump.

He is the target of the Left currently, otherwise, we would not be having this conversation.

The laws don't matter, just Left-wing agendas.

No, it is about the constitutionality of gag orders. Yall made it about trump.
Laws are only useful for Left wing agendas, otherwise, they are ignored.

Where have you been?

This is a post Constitutional Republic that is by and for the democrat party.

Let me ask this of the bed wetters specifically....

When the natural law of human behavior makes a correction, which is ALWAYS going to happen, and it's NEVER "correct" for your agenda, and WE, that is the people you hate, gain control of government again and with the tools you were forced to drop we began prosecuting, undermining and destroying your fellow world citizens and even pushed the extremes as you have done, will you then consider the possibility that you were "the baddies"?

I already know there will not be a response worth reading because they don't have one.

Actually, it was put in the politics forum and not the law and justice forum.

So we're really supposed to believe this isn't about FPOTUS#45?

Really?

WW
The constitution doesnt have anything to do with politics? This is America. Our political framework is built around the constitution. :rolleyes:
Let me ask you a question, you lazy ass person; If a thread could be put in multiple categories, do you go with the most popular one, or the least popular one?

Laws are only useful for Left wing agendas, otherwise, they are ignored.

Where have you been?

This is a post Constitutional Republic that is by and for the democrat party.
We are a FAILED STATE. The problem is we have 5000 nuclear warheads, 14 aircraft carrier strike groups and put thousands of boots of the ground anywhere on earth as long as people keep believing the federal reserve prints something of value. Our terrorists wear expensive tailored suits. Our ability to function has all but collapsed. We would lose to germany alone even with the shit we have now if WW2 was taking place and the worms in charge now were running the country.
Failed state, a state that is unable to perform the two fundamental functions of the sovereign nation-state in the modern world system: it cannot project authority over its territory and peoples, and it cannot protect its national boundaries. The governing capacity of a failed state is attenuated such that it is unable to fulfill the administrative and organizational tasks required to control people and resources and can provide only minimal public services. Its citizens no longer believe that their government is legitimate, and the state becomes illegitimate in the eyes of the international community.
A failed state is composed of feeble and flawed institutions. Often, the executive barely functions, while the legislature, judiciary, bureaucracy, and armed forces have lost their capacity and professional independence. A failed state suffers from crumbling infrastructures, faltering utility supplies and educational and health facilities, and deteriorating basic human-development indicators, such as infant mortality and literacy rates. Failed states create an environment of flourishing corruption and negative growth rates, where honest economic activity cannot flourish.

Last edited:
The constitution doesnt have anything to do with politics? This is America. Our political framework is built around the constitution. :rolleyes:
Let me ask you a question, you lazy ass person; If a thread could be put in multiple categories, do you go with the most popular one, or the least popular one?

I'd be honest about what the thread is really about. Unlike putting a thread in politics and claiming that it's not about FPOTUS#45 after he got spanked yesterday.

WW

I'd be honest about what the thread is really about. Unlike putting a thread in politics and claiming that it's not about FPOTUS#45 after he got spanked yesterday.

WW
I dont give two shits about that fat fuck. I dont have TDS like most people do.
Please leave the thread. Your absolute worthlessness is not needed. TIA

Yet I totally avoided talking about Trump and you refuse to respond to my post.

What was the point of the thread again?

I dont give two shits about that fat fuck. I dont have TDS like most people do.
Please leave the thread. Your absolute worthlessness is not needed. TIA

No thank you. Sorry your thread didn't turn out the way you wanted.

WW

Forum List

Back