Are Dems Right to Panic Over the Court? Five Originalists Weigh In

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
With Trump on board, we might finally have the concept of original intent make a comeback.

American Greatness

By Karin McQuillan| September 5th, 2018

EXCERPT:

"My intuition is that the Democrats are not panicking enough about the pending confirmation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the United States Supreme Court. They’ve been so busy ginning up their base with claims that Kavanaugh will spell the end of abortion and gay marriage that they haven’t focused on the more likely, and larger, impacts of an originalist court. Trump’s court will change America.

Kavanaugh is most robust in defending the Constitution on foundational questions, not the headline grabbers. This is good news."

LINK

With Trump on board, we might finally have the concept of original intent make a comeback.

American Greatness

EXCERPT:

"My intuition is that the Democrats are not panicking enough about the pending confirmation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the United States Supreme Court. They’ve been so busy ginning up their base with claims that Kavanaugh will spell the end of abortion and gay marriage that they haven’t focused on the more likely, and larger, impacts of an originalist court. Trump’s court will change America.

Kavanaugh is most robust in defending the Constitution on foundational questions, not the headline grabbers. This is good news."

LINK

I doubt "original intent" will ever make a comeback.

Right now it's both sides doing whatever is most convenient for them. The right included.

American Greatness

EXCERPT:

LINK
They need to do more than panic, they need to come clean with the public and take a public flogging.

American Greatness

EXCERPT:

LINK

Democrats PANIC .. it's what they do .. it's the party of emotional basket cases and sexual dyslexia.

When Trump picks Ginsburg's replacement .. oh, what fun.... :lol:

Last edited:
Yes they should panic. We may have courts that actually uphold the constitution.

Regressives may as well pack your bags and move to Cuba or China.

Forum List

Back