Are Circumcisions Performed Before An Age Of Consent An Act Of Illegitimate Aggression ?

There are three "camps" so to speak on this issue, one is every male should be circumcised, the polar opposite one is circumcision is child abuse and the third is the choice is up to the parent(s). He/she/it is obviously of the second camp. I'm of the third camp, i e it's none of the first two camp's business. Nowadays the procedure is virtually painless and anyone who claims it messes up the child's psyche or claims it's mutilation and or reduces sensitivity needs to have their head examined, there is NO proof whatsoever of the first and the third, the second is nothing more than personal opinion.

"Mutilation or maiming (from the Latin: mutilus) is cutting off or injury to a body part of a person so that the part of the body is permanently damaged, detached or disfigured. "

Male circumcicion is literary mutilation.

As posted before, a 1980s study of Scandinavian women determined that they much prefer the little German helmet to the old rumpled sock.

Yes and a 2002 study of American women determined that they prefer their pet snakes to be dark brown.

Either way women's opinion, studied or not, is not that relevant.
Wow, I forgot all about this thread.........
Oh and in this previous statement of yours I agree with you, circumcicion is literary mutilation............ :eusa_whistle:
:rofl:
Literary mutilation". Like high skewl in W. VA ?

There are three "camps" so to speak on this issue, one is every male should be circumcised, the polar opposite one is circumcision is child abuse and the third is the choice is up to the parent(s). He/she/it is obviously of the second camp. I'm of the third camp, i e it's none of the first two camp's business. Nowadays the procedure is virtually painless and anyone who claims it messes up the child's psyche or claims it's mutilation and or reduces sensitivity needs to have their head examined, there is NO proof whatsoever of the first and the third, the second is nothing more than personal opinion.

"Mutilation or maiming (from the Latin: mutilus) is cutting off or injury to a body part of a person so that the part of the body is permanently damaged, detached or disfigured. "

Male circumcicion is literary mutilation.

As posted before, a 1980s study of Scandinavian women determined that they much prefer the little German helmet to the old rumpled sock.

Yes and a 2002 study of American women determined that they prefer their pet snakes to be dark brown.

Either way women's opinion, studied or not, is not that relevant.
Wow, I forgot all about this thread.........
Oh and in this previous statement of yours I agree with you, circumcicion is literary mutilation............ :eusa_whistle:
:rofl:
Literary mutilation". Like high skewl in W. VA ?
You made it to high school? In W VA? Isn't that equivalent to 2nd grade everywhere else?

Forum List

Back