Are cannabis and cannabinoids safe?

May 30, 2020
Boston, US
According to the studies and evaluations of the CBD-based medicaments, some participants had one or few side effects. In most cases, the reactions were mild and in the form of sleepiness and diarhea. However, some participants had to stop with the test due to serious liver problems.
The researches are still working on the possibility that CBD-based drugs interacted badly with other prescribed medications.
Although other CBD products, such as gums, oils, tinctures, creams, and sprays are not harmful to most people, the best way to use them, especially during some medical treatments, would be after consulting the physician or doctors who are fully informed about possible complications.

My ol buddy Dave died at 94 last year.I asked him, when he tried to windsurf at 85, when he started smoking weed. He said "during the war". I replied which one ? The Big One. He was in Hawaii just after WW2 and was turned on.Never quit. Never did any other drugs and never drank enough to talk about.At 94 he still didn't wear glasses and drove until just before he dropped.

Never liked the stuff. I am sure it's safe for some and not so safe for others, kinda like anything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back