Are blacks the most intelligent on earth

According to world renown , Astro physics guru , Dr Neil D Tyson they’re

Africa has the highest genetic variations on Earth

So that is why they tend to be the biggest , strongest, fastest
If you are going to spout racist ****, at least try to be coherent. What are you trying to say. Go slow.

Average world IQs from the BBC:

_114195931_72d46f83-07cc-4ed0-bfe7-8d3b00067fb9.jpg

:oops8:

Not the US Blacks. DEMs destroyed an entire racial group of Americans over the last 75 yrs. English or African Blacks are not anywhere claoe to as bad as US Blacks.
Young male US Blacks commit 75% of violent crimes at only ~6% population? Add in Brown you go over 85%. DEMs destroy everything they touch, as they get rich. Clowns cheer.

Last edited:

Wrong. Africans are the fastest because they run everywhere. It might have something to do with not inventing the wheel.

If you see an African next to an African American, descendant of slaves, the American looks like man mountain.

Egyptians are intellectually superior.

The physicist talking about genetic diversity ? That's like getting a mechanic to do my dental work. Tyson is a smarmy douche. I prefer to get my physics from Michio Kaku.

Zero is a number and more importantly a concept, but not a letter. However I was wrong. Zero was first mentioned in Mesopotamia, which is in Iraq, not Egypt.
You are very ignorant.

I always thought Germans and English were the smartest as they are almost all inventions

It seems like the smartest people are the ones who use their brains the most. Asians and jews for example.

Wrong. Africans are the fastest because they run everywhere. It might have something to do with not inventing the wheel.

If you see an African next to an African American, descendant of slaves, the American looks like man mountain.
Actually, Africans arent the greatest runners. Kenyan's happen to be the best long distance runners, which people attribute to their slender frame and their ability to retain water. When it comes to sprinters, they ALWAYS come from places where blacks were taken as slaves and bred to physically work while also being fed well. Black US sprinters are among the best in the world. Ethiopia doesnt produce sprinters, nor does Nigeria or South Africa. None of the African nations do. I believe that slaves who are taken care of but worked hard, produce strong offspring.

Jews and asians push their kids to read and exercise their minds, which is why they have the highest IQ's.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back