Archpriest arrested for alleged murder plot to be questioned tomorrow

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The archpriest who was allegedly plotting the murder of a high-ranking clergy member of the Georgian Orthodox Church will be question on Monday, authorities say.

Jarji Tsiklauri, deputy head of the investigative unit under the Chief Prosecutor’s office, said that detained archpriest Giorgi Mamaladze has been exercising his right to silence since the day he was arrested on February 10.

It's about time. I guess it takes that long to create an explanation why you were caught with cyanide?

I know, it's too early to be judging....

Who needs a Dan Brown novel when the real thing has more twists.

Almost as bad as That pope John Paul who lasted 33 days who died under " suspicious" circumstances... I guess the people who help these guys along in their deaths feel they are doing a service as they are helping them to join their saviour in death eternal .....

The archpriest who was allegedly plotting the murder of a high-ranking clergy member of the Georgian Orthodox Church will be question on Monday, authorities say.

Jarji Tsiklauri, deputy head of the investigative unit under the Chief Prosecutor’s office, said that detained archpriest Giorgi Mamaladze has been exercising his right to silence since the day he was arrested on February 10.

It's about time. I guess it takes that long to create an explanation why you were caught with cyanide?

I know, it's too early to be judging....

Patriarch was not target of attack
Messenger.ge-Feb 23, 2017
... now says that Patriarch Ilia II was not the target of an alleged murder by the currently-detained 31-year-old clergyman, Giorgi Mamaladze.

Poison plot reveals conflicting camps in Georgia's Orthodox Church
OC Media (blog)-9 hours ago
Giorgi Mamaladze was arrested on 10 February in Tbilisi International Airport on suspicion of planning to commit murder, as he was about to ...
Georgian Patriarchate not commenting on firing of patriarch's ...
Interfax-Religion-10 hours ago

Almost as bad as That pope John Paul who lasted 33 days who died under " suspicious" circumstances... I guess the people who help these guys along in their deaths feel they are doing a service as they are helping them to join their saviour in death eternal .....

Yeah he was murdered for whistle blowing and uncovering the church finances and it's ties with the mob. Ironically how all the Clinton whistle blowers end up for the same thing.

Forum List

Back