Arab Muslim writer: Israel is validated by history and the Quran

How many Arab Muslim writers disagree?

55B569DB-5099-4BD7-B16F-0D8BB4B7E533.jpeg

Israel is a nation. I used to be a serious supporter of her. But she can stand on her own now, and realities change, and criticisms are due. Jews are not entitled to land there because of some thousands year old holy book. Israel became a legal entity through a modern, geopolitical process.

Israel is a nation. I used to be a serious supporter of her. But she can stand on her own now, and realities change, and criticisms are due. Jews are not entitled to land there because of some thousands year old holy book. Israel became a legal entity through a modern, geopolitical process.

that's what I said, you imbecilic tool
My bad.

Lol.

They're numerous, outspoken, and range from secular to orthodox to one group calling itself "True Torah Jews Against Zionism."
They believe that "traditional" Jews don't support Zionism, an ideology they call "contrary to Jewish law and beliefs and the teachings of the Holy Torah."

Lol.

They're numerous, outspoken, and range from secular to orthodox to one group calling itself "True Torah Jews Against Zionism."
They believe that "traditional" Jews don't support Zionism, an ideology they call "contrary to Jewish law and beliefs and the teachings of the Holy Torah."

Um, Zionism is in the Bible. Zion is a biblical reference to Israel. It’s a duty in the Talmud. You doofus.

E78B5866-92E7-4230-83E8-5093F45ADFC8.jpeg

Forum List

Back