Arab/Leftist Olive Tree Vandals Busted by Jewish Film Crew

the olive oil thing is the MAIN REASON for ----arab olive growing----the olives are KNOCKED off the tree -------caught ----bundled up and most shipped to the press ----------some are sorted out of the mess for other purposes but if you really want to PICK THEM ONE BY ONE-------go right ahead------just do not expect much of a profit out of your labor

I pick my olives, as i enjoy the fruits of my labor, And being non jewish, I dont look for a profit, but enjoy that which I have grown
That would make you a fool if you have enough to sell and enjoy, but don't do both.

The Arabs here all sell their olives, and many even sell olive oil by the side of the road too. Does that make them Jewish?
I give to friends and family that which exceeds my needs.

I pick my olives, as i enjoy the fruits of my labor, And being non jewish, I dont look for a profit, but enjoy that which I have grown
That would make you a fool if you have enough to sell and enjoy, but don't do both.

The Arabs here all sell their olives, and many even sell olive oil by the side of the road too. Does that make them Jewish?
So you're not like the Arabs, who sell their olives for profit.

you are confused-----the colors are related to the PROCESSING of the little bitter balls

You dont have olive trees, do you!

Green olives are obtained from olives harvested during the ripening cycle when they have reached normal size, but prior to colour change. They are usually hand picked
Green Olives - International Olive Council
Most people don't have an olive tree, what's your fucking point? Jendeh olagh heyvoun.

the olive oil thing is the MAIN REASON for ----arab olive growing----the olives are KNOCKED off the tree -------caught ----bundled up and most shipped to the press ----------some are sorted out of the mess for other purposes but if you really want to PICK THEM ONE BY ONE-------go right ahead------just do not expect much of a profit out of your labor

Yes, only Jews are interested in making a "profit" unlike Nazi Islamic cocksuckers like you.

Jos the monkey sticks olives up his own ass before it eats them, to make sure the pits don't get stuck up his' ass on the way out. I think that's why the piece of shit Nazi dirtbag considers itself an "olive expert".

Jos and his mosque imam checking olive sizes before they eat them:

ginormous-monkey-butt-20161-1240326062-6.jpg

Last edited:

Please understand that Jos is trying to say he's not a fucking looser and actually has "friends". Ha ha ha.

how can he have friends if he spends THOUSANDS OF HOURS picking olives ONE BY ONE-------that works for PEACHES------and even cherries for use in pie------and a little bowl -----but HOW DO YOU MAKE GALLONS OF OLIVE OIL THAT WAY? He gives them away--------"here---have a few dozen olives from my one tree -----to which I have devoted my entire PICKING life......and four drops of olive oil"

how can he have friends if he spends THOUSANDS OF HOURS picking olives ONE BY ONE-------that works for PEACHES------and even cherries for use in pie------and a little bowl -----but HOW DO YOU MAKE GALLONS OF OLIVE OIL THAT WAY? He gives them away--------"here---have a few dozen olives from my one tree -----to which I have devoted my entire PICKING life......and four drops of olive oil"

A tractor is used to shake the trees, when the Olives are ripe (and black!) Green olives for the table are hand picked I can strip three trees an hour, did you read the link I gave?

Green olives are obtained from olives harvested during the ripening cycle when they have reached normal size, but prior to colour change. They are usually hand picked when there is a slight change in hue from leaf-green to a slightly yellowish green and when the flesh begins to change consistency but before it turns soft. Colour change should not have begun.

that's nice jos arabs SHAKE THE TREES and sort that which they gather on the ground--------it is more efficient in a FOR PROFIT enterprise------but your delicate approach is very nice too------for a hobbyist olive grower and for the MORE GOURMET-----type olives that go for six bucks a pound (for those crass enough to SELL them)------with what do you delicately stuff your -----single hand picked pickled GREENIES? -

A tractor is used to shake the trees, when the Olives are ripe (and black!) Green olives for the table are hand picked I can strip three trees an hour, did you read the link I gave?

Green olives are obtained from olives harvested during the ripening cycle when they have reached normal size, but prior to colour change. They are usually hand picked when there is a slight change in hue from leaf-green to a slightly yellowish green and when the flesh begins to change consistency but before it turns soft. Colour change should not have begun.
I guess the Arabs here aren't members of the esteemed IOC. They beat and shake all the time.

that's nice jos arabs SHAKE THE TREES and sort that which they gather on the ground--------it is more efficient in a FOR PROFIT enterprise------but your delicate approach is very nice too------for a hobbyist olive grower and for the MORE GOURMET-----type olives that go for six bucks a pound (for those crass enough to SELL them)------with what do you delicately stuff your -----single hand picked pickled GREENIES? -
Just imagine, Jos shoves thousands of olives up his filthy Moooslime ass just to make sure the pits don't get stuck in his anus on the way out! Allah Akbar! Khomieni rahbar!

Where are those hand picked completely unbruised delicately processed and---no doubt hand stuffed -----arab olives sold? I know they do olive oil------and I have come across SLICED green pickled olives-------I doubt they were done SINGLE OLIVE by SINGLE OLIVE. who does a weeks worth of work for one bucket of green olives?

Just imagine, Jos shoves thousands of olives up his filthy Moooslime ass just to make sure the pits don't get stuck in his anus on the way out! Allah Akbar! Khomieni rahbar!

you might eat olives pit and all but most people dont, I'm sure nothing would get stuck coming out of your stretched anus

you might eat olives pit and all but most people dont, I'm sure nothing would get stuck coming out of your stretched anus
You better quit while you're ahead otherwise we're going to start talking about watermelons and cucumbers up your filthy Mohammad. Do you make sounds like the Islamic daily call to prayer? Allaaaaaaaaaaahhhh u akbarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Ha ha ha! You aren't even human.

Jos the Islamic farm worker. LOL

Forum List

Back