Arab-Israeli Yoseph Haddad: For Arabs in Israel, there is no apartheid.

They should reclaim their homes and return to Germany & Poland. The Arabs didn't perpetrate the holocaust.
Dummy: Israel Is Jews’ historical homeland, where Jews have lived continuously for 3,000+ years.

Ancient mosaics of Biblical stories in 5th century Jewish synagogue in Israel. Before Arabs existed…

Last edited:
They should reclaim their homes and return to Germany & Poland. The Arabs didn't perpetrate the holocaust.
Dummy: Israel Is Jews’ historical homeland, where Jews have lived continuously for 3,000+ years.
Dummy? If you can show me a bill of sale for any specific plot of land from 3,000 years ago then let's have a look at it. Now, what about land, houses, businesses, etc. in Germany prior to the holocaust? Are you prepared to make a guesstimate of how many pieces of paper have been preserved to prove that the Nazis confiscated it from the Jews? That's right, Dummy, tons of it.
Ancient mosaics of Biblical stories in 5th century Jewish synagogue in Israel. Before Arabs existed…
You're the dummy alright. Arabs existed prior to the birth of Judaism ..... which, by the way, is not a race but a religion. I think you screwed yourself when you inialted this dialogue. But of course the term "Semite" is just a catchphrase that you do not underestand. Right?

Dummy? If you can show me a bill of sale for any specific plot of land from 3,000 years ago then let's have a look at it. Now, what about land, houses, businesses, etc. in Germany prior to the holocaust? Are you prepared to make a guesstimate of how many pieces of paper have been preserved to prove that the Nazis confiscated it from the Jews? That's right, Dummy, tons of it.

You're the dummy alright. Arabs existed prior to the birth of Judaism ..... which, by the way, is not a race but a religion. I think you screwed yourself when you inialted this dialogue. But of course the term "Semite" is just a catchphrase that you do not underestand. Right?
Dummy: Earliest Arab tribes date back only to 500 CE, according to Arab historians. Jewish Bible dates back to at least 1,000 BCE. Let me do the math for you, dummy: Bible predated Arabs by 1,500+ years.

Dummy: Earliest Arab tribes date back only to 500 CE, according to Arab historians. Jewish Bible dates back to at least 1,000 BCE. Let me do the math for you, dummy: Bible predated Arabs by 1,500+ years.
You poor stumblebum, you still don't know what a Semite is. The paper bag you're inside is completely saturated but you cannot kick your way out of it. :auiqs.jpg:

You poor stumblebum, you still don't know what a Semite is. The paper bag you're inside is completely saturated but you cannot kick your way out of it. :auiqs.jpg:
Jews and Arabs are both Semites. . So what? . And Jews lived in Europe, Russia, N. Africa, etc., during the 'later' Diaspora. . So what? . At the turn of the 19th century Jews purchased land in ‘‘Palestine” (if you insist?) from the Ottoman Turkish empire and from absentee wealthy Egyptian landlords. . So what?

Last edited:
Jews and Arabs are both Semites. .
Exactly.
So what? .
You'd better take that discussion up with Marty from the city who has no idea with your above statement means.
And Jews lived in Europe, Russia, N. Africa, etc., during the Diaspora. .
Yes.
So what? .
What's your point?
At the turn of the 19th century Jews purchased land in ‘‘Palestine” (if you insist?) from the Ottoman Turkish empire and from absentee wealthy Egyptian landlords. .
What's your point?
Let me get this sraight. You are of the notion that all of the Zionist-acquried lands, houses, and businesses have been "purchased" from the previous owners .... is that right? I have to school you now? o_O Don't be a schnook.

Let me get this sraight. You are of the notion that all of the Zionist-acquried lands, houses, and businesses have been "purchased" from the previous owners .... is that right?

Likely not. . What is your point?

I have no interest in pontificating the matter here, but suffice it to say that the 'Palestinians" (which includes mostly Arabs from Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, et al. who flooded into the "Holy Land' once the Jews drained the swamps, planted millions of crops, trees, etc., brought in electricity and job opportunities) left their 'new" homes and land, voluntarily, in ''Palestine" at the behest and pleadings of grand muftis, et al., assuring them after the Jews were overthrown they could return. . A smaller percentage were removed from their homes by the Israelis because of the war raging with seven Arab nations attacking them. --------- After the war, the Jews were willing to allow them back into their homes (and did not pilfer their property) providing their Arab neighbors (the principle ones) would come to some peace agreement first. . Of course none of them would, and have show very scant interest in doing so since. . So what's an Israeli Jew supposed to do?

Last edited:
I have no interest in pontificating the matter here, but suffice it to say that the 'Palestinians" (which includes mostly Arabs from Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, et al. who flooded into the "Holy Land' once the Jews drained the swamps, planted millions of crops, trees, etc., brought in electricity and job opportunities) left their 'new" homes and land, voluntarily, in ''Palestine" at the behest and pleadings of grand muftis, et al., assuring them after the Jews were overthrown they could return. . A smaller percentage were removed from their homes by the Israelis because of the war raging with seven Arab nations attacking them. --------- After the war, the Jews were willing to allow them back into their homes (and did not pilfer their property) providing their Arab neighbors (the principle ones) would come to some peace agreement first. . Of course none of them would, and have show very scant interest in doing so since. . So what's an Israeli Jew supposed to do?
I don't think fostering a generation of Yigal Amir is the best thing "to do".

Let me turn your question around. If you steal my whole neighbourhood and justify it by repairing the plumbing and installing street lights the question is “what am I supposed to do?” Join Intifada? Vote HAMAS? Praise the PLO? Support Hezbollah? Cheer on Black September? Encourage Jihad? Fund Al-Qaeda?

Forum List

Back