Arab Civilization

That was not the question? Where did you go to school which apparently did not give you an education but instead brainwashed you to be xenophobic. Please say where it was.
Oh,right.... went to the school of hard knocks. Brushed up against a few Islamists along the way. Picked up my disdain for Ayrabs and Islam the first time I read the OT. Got my post graduate degree from the internet. (I owe everything to the inet)Then I started my internship on USMB. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Where'd you get your PhD?

Ah so you were lying when you wrote
Two things I lernt in skool.

1.Christianity ain't trying to destroy civilization.
2.Islam is doing nothing but.

How'm I doin'?

What by the way is OT? I did a search and all I got was Occupational Therapy. Is that what you are meaning?

So no schooling. You just make things up it would seem to fit your preconceived xenophobic stance.
Well I did make it thru the third grade, but what the hell.
And you sir are no lady.

A discourse on the impact of Arab Civilization

What Arab Civilization? :clap2:
Any disclaimers here? Or is everything in harmony?

and why should anyone bother themselves about xenophobic lies?

You should pay attention to what proper researchers know not anti islam extremists and their followers. Muhammed began being an arbitrator for quarrelling tribes some of which considered themselves 'chosen'. They invited him to this role

BBC Two - The Life of Muhammad, The Seeker

and where do you think the idea of democracy comes from?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUczaqR9uZ4&feature=player_embedded]John Keane the History of Democracy and Islam Part3 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9mO8iglDWg]Modern Democracy's Roots in Early Islam? - John Keane - YouTube[/ame]
Democracy's early roots in Islam?! Is this guy a comedian or just bipolar? Using Mohammad as a "good Arab" is not a good idea. One of the first things Mohammad did was become a career Caravan robber, who looted, raped, and murdered travelers for a living. If Arabs achieved anything in history, it would be despite Islam's teachings. Clearly when Mohammad and his subsequent followers acted according to Islam, it led to invasions, rape, and pillaging of other people's and lands, also known as Jihad. The end result of said invasions being forced conversions into Islam. The few countries that willingly converted to Islam was because they knew they would be dealt with harshly. Then Islam steps in and takes credit for a culture and history of a people or civilization HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM. The Pope explained it well when he quoted a Persian King:

Regensburg lecture

The Regensburg lecture was delivered on 12 September 2006 by Pope Benedict XVI at the University of Regensburg in Germany, where he had once served as a professor of theology. It was entitled "Faith, Reason and the University — Memories and Reflections" (German: Glaube, Vernunft und Universität — Erinnerungen und Reflexionen). The lecture is considered to be among the most important papal statements on world affairs since John Paul II's 1995 address to the United Nations, and sparked international reactions and controversy.

Mass street protests were mounted in many Islamic countries, the Majlis-e-Shoora (Pakistani parliament) unanimously called on the Pope to retract "this objectionable statement".[3] The pope maintained that the comment he had quoted did not reflect his own views, and he offered an apology to Muslims.

The controversial comment originally appeared in the 7th of the 26 Dialogues Held With A Certain Persian, the Worthy Mouterizes, in Anakara of Galatia,[4] written in 1391 as an expression of the views of the Byzantine emperor Manuel II Palaiologos, one of the last Christian rulers before the Fall of Constantinople to the Muslim Ottoman Empire, on such issues as forced conversion, holy war, and the relationship between faith and reason. The passage, in the English translation published by the Vatican, is as follows:

"Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached."....

I'd say the Pope hit the nail on the head with that one and was spot on. Amd Musim, to prove exactly how peaceful Islam is and how wrong the Pope was, went on a rioting, murdering, burning, and terrorism rampage. In other words proved the Pope's assessment of Islam to be entirely true.

Got news for you. It isn't Christians killing us infidels all over the world today.

Wherever Arab/Muslim civilization encounters a non-Arab/Muslim one, it attempts to destroy it (as the Buddhist statues in Afghanistan were destroyed, as

Early Christian societies destroyed many religious and cultural artifacts of the old world. Christians are not as innocent as they claim.

That was not the question? Where did you go to school which apparently did not give you an education but instead brainwashed you to be xenophobic. Please say where it was.
Oh,right.... went to the school of hard knocks. Brushed up against a few Islamists along the way. Picked up my disdain for Ayrabs and Islam the first time I read the OT. Got my post graduate degree from the internet. (I owe everything to the inet)Then I started my internship on USMB. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Where'd you get your PhD?
P.S. I'm not a xenophobic, I'm a Tea Party Republican.

A fucking tea bagger! LOL, what a doofus. :lmao:

Arab civilization?

Like the term "military intelligence" and an oxymoron.

When they stop beheading women for voting, get back to me will ya?

Right after the Jews stop slicing everyone's dick just for having been born!

Arab civilization?

It looks like Ima isn't up on things since the Muslims are circumcised at around 8 ears old, and many times with a dirty, ragged knife. Not only that, but many Muslims believe in female circumcision. Or perhaps Ima doesn't really care what happens to these young girls as long as it isn't he who is getting this mutilation. Female genital mutilation 'offered by UK medics' | UK news | guardian.co.uk

Thx JT2

Arab civilization?

It looks like Ima isn't up on things since the Muslims are circumcised at around 8 ears old, and many times with a dirty, ragged knife. Not only that, but many Muslims believe in female circumcision. Or perhaps Ima doesn't really care what happens to these young girls as long as it isn't he who is getting this mutilation. Female genital mutilation 'offered by UK medics' | UK news | guardian.co.uk

Thx JT2

It's possible she actually underwent circumsion herself, to prove her unconditional devotion to Islam and Mohammad, in order to please her Imam husband / boyfriend. Which explains why she's such a sour patch all the time.

Arab civilization?

Thx JT2

Don't care what the sand monkeys do, Jews do it, that's what i said. Dick choppers, all of them.

Arab civilization?

Thx JT2

Not to mention that far more Christian's are circumcized than Jews (I wonder if the men in Ima's family have been nipped, that is, if there are any). Evidently Ima isn't happy unless she's trashing Joooos.

Thx JT2

Don't care what the sand monkeys do, Jews do it, that's what i said. Dick choppers, all of them.
Equal opportunity racist? Which branch of the KKK do you belong to?

Thx JT2

I hate all religions equally, they're what's wrong with the world today.
Actually, I have a brother who wishes he hadn't been chopped up like gefelte fish. :D

Actually, I have a brother who wishes he hadn't been chopped up like gefelte fish. :D

Did the Jooos do it to him? Is that the source of your mindless hate? I'm certain he can be surgically restored.

Did the Jooos do it to him? Is that the source of your mindless hate? I'm certain he can be surgically restored.
Would the Dr. use his eyelids to restore his manhood?

20th Century Islamic Scholar Sheikh Maulana Maududi :bow3:
Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program … the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution.

Actually, it was a Jewish doctor.

Arab Author Nidhal Naisa: Arabs Are Good For Nothing" :clap2:
Nobody bothers to kick a dead cat. Unfortunately, the Arabs, to some extent, are dead cats. Who would even bother to give these dead cats a kick? They are good for nothing. You cannot rely on them. They turn their backs on one another. They fight one another.

Yesterday, an Arab summit was held, but 8 leaders did not show up. They officially boycotted the summit.

Some people say that the Arabs have contributed in some way to civilization, but their only contribution was the invention of the zero. Unfortunately, they remain at the zero phase and have not moved on. In fact, they remain below zero and have not made any significant contribution to human civilization.

I am very happy and proud that the Arabs recently produced
the largest plate of hummus, pickles or tbouli salad. That is all they care about: fried pastries, pickles, baba ghanoush. This is what they are good at: cotton candy, shanklish or beet kibbeh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9X2yXXCR6o&feature=related]Arabs Are Good For Nothing - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back