Arab citizens of Israel face defining moment in election

Please move to Israel. Since your loyalty is already to Israel you would feel more at home. The day is coming where all you sons of bitches are gonna be arrested and thrown in prison.

Come get me pissant....but kiss your mamma goodbye first.
ooooo scary man....drones can do wonders...no point in taking a risk in dealing with radical extremists like yourself.
He ain't alone, dumb fuck.

You better keep an eye on your own doorstep, shit for brains.

Please move to Israel. Since your loyalty is already to Israel you would feel more at home. The day is coming where all you sons of bitches are gonna be arrested and thrown in prison.

ooooo scary man....drones can do wonders...no point in taking a risk in dealing with radical extremists like yourself.

Oh believe me we all know how many of you ignorant little extremists there are. No better then the JDL. :)

Jerusalem (CNN)In a sea of Jewish parties campaigning at Hebrew University, Ayman Odeh was the star attraction.

But this powerful new face in Israeli politics is not Jewish. While he is an Israeli citizen, the charismatic 41-year-old lawyer is of Palestinian descent -- one of 1.6 million Israeli Arabs living in Israel.

Under Odeh's leadership, Israel's tiny, splintered Arab parties have teamed up for the first time to form a slate known as the Joint List. Come election day on Tuesday, they are poised to take as many as 15 seats. This could potentially make them the third-largest party in the Knesset after Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party and his main rival, the Zionist Camp coalition, potentially giving them the balance of power.

It is a game-changer, giving a significant voice to one-fifth of the population that has long complained of being treated as second-class citizens.

His most immediate goal is to deny a new term to Netanyahu, who he says has led the "most racist government in history."

Arab citizens of Israel face defining moment in election - CNN.com

Can the Arabs explain then why they refuse to work with Zehava Gal'on of Meretz?

You cannot cry racism but refuse each hand reached out for you

Beautiful! I love seeing an Arab party being the final nail in Nutanyahoo's coffin! Should make the Israel Firster's here shrill in horror and scream ANTI SEMITISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pftt. Netanyahu's problem is not the Arab parties, who hold the same amount of mandates as the Jewish Home. The battle is between the Zionist party and Netanyahu.

If you think that it's the Arab parties defeating Netanyahu, you should learn much more about Israeli politics.

Diplomacy. Attacking and murdering civilians is not working its just creating more " terrorists" or as I call them Freedom Fighters.

For you, anyone that takes Jewish lives is a hero. I saw the kind of despicable opinions you hold, so your opinions matter very little, it does with skinheads.

It's about diplomacy, though. If Netanyahu indeed steps down, it would be because the Israelis don't trust him anymore. The Arab community is part of Israel, but it's only 20%. The remaining 80% also have a saying, even if some don't stand that the Jews also are responsible for the leadership in their own state.

Funny, that this is how things work.

Beautiful! I love seeing an Arab party being the final nail in Nutanyahoo's coffin! Should make the Israel Firster's here shrill in horror and scream ANTI SEMITISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pftt. Netanyahu's problem is not the Arab parties, who hold the same amount of mandates as the Jewish Home. The battle is between the Zionist party and Netanyahu.

If you think that it's the Arab parties defeating Netanyahu, you should learn much more about Israeli politics.
Yeah but those small parties dictate who can establish a coalition to rule or not.

Mr Hertzog would temporarily freeze settlements in the west bank and reopen negotiations with the Palestinians and would de escalate tensions with Iran and the White house. :) THAT is a real politician! It doesn't change my position towards Israel or Jews.

So you shouldn't care what he does or doesn't do.

Oh believe me we all know how many of you ignorant little extremists there are. No better then the JDL. :)
Yeah we have extremists in America alright, but they all worship and kiss ass at the alter of the radical, America hating, kenyan, muslim, dog turd in the white house, and that would be you, ass wipe.

Diplomacy. Attacking and murdering civilians is not working its just creating more " terrorists" or as I call them Freedom Fighters.

For you, anyone that takes Jewish lives is a hero. I saw the kind of despicable opinions you hold, so your opinions matter very little, it does with skinheads.

It's about diplomacy, though. If Netanyahu indeed steps down, it would be because the Israelis don't trust him anymore. The Arab community is part of Israel, but it's only 20%. The remaining 80% also have a saying, even if some don't stand that the Jews also are responsible for the leadership in their own state.

Yep they are. I only hope the Hertzog fellow wins because it helps Palestine and Iran.

Yeah but those small parties dictate who can establish a coalition to rule or not.

Yes, small parties, but the Arabs insisted to begin with that they won't sit with any Jewish party, and that includes Meretz.

So in other words, they know to cry how racist those Zionists are, but they refuse to sit with the Jews, because they're so NOT racist. Hmm.

That makes it pretty much irrelevant, since no-one considered them in coalition to begin with, since they evoke so much antagonism. If Hertzog is indeed chosen to lead Israel, he can create a very good coalition, since the left camp is larger than the right, this time around.

Yep they are. I only hope the Hertzog fellow wins because it helps Palestine and Iran.

I hope Anti-semites like you will not multiply, but that's just me.

If the Jews will vote for Hertzog, it won't be because of the Palestinians. Hertzog is a green-leaf, but he's not THAT deluded. He cannot do major step with either the Palestinian OR Iran without the people's OK. He knows that if he's voted for, it's because people are tired of Netanyahu's economic policy and social behavior, not based on the Israeli-palestinian conflicts. If Hetzog decide to go down a road which is too far left, he will be stopped.

So sorry to blow up your bubble, but before jumping the line, you should think first.

Yes, small parties, but the Arabs insisted to begin with that they won't sit with any Jewish party, and that includes Meretz.

So in other words, they know to cry how racist those Zionists are, but they refuse to sit with the Jews, because they're so NOT racist. Hmm.

That makes it pretty much irrelevant, since no-one considered them in coalition to begin with, since they evoke so much antagonism. If Hertzog is indeed chosen to lead Israel, he can create a very good coalition, since the left camp is larger than the right, this time around.

Israel will eventually come to some political accommodation with Arab Israeli citizens, or Israel won't survive into the next century.

Israel will eventually come to some political accommodation with Arab Israeli citizens, or Israel won't survive into the next century.

Well, then someone should tell the Arab parties to pull their heads out their asses.

Yeah we have extremists in America alright, but they all worship and kiss ass at the alter of the radical, America hating, kenyan, muslim, dog turd in the white house, and that would be you, ass wipe.
Wow...calls me an extremist because I respect the office of the President of the US. Stop acting like a spoiled child because our president acts on AMERICAN interests and not israeli.

Wow...calls me an extremist because I respect the office of the President of the US. Stop acting like a spoiled child because our president acts on AMERICAN interests and not israeli.

But you're a skindhead
m1802.gif

So it's not really about American interests, it's about simple dislike of Jewish, and voting for anyone who might exterminate the Jews.

Let's agree to at least some level of honesty.

Wow... says that the muslim dog turd in the white house acts on American interests, when the vast majority of Americans have witnessed the Barry shit stain LIE, do END RUNS around congress, exceed his authority and PISS on the constitution time again. Most Americans think obama should either be impeached or thrown in prison for treason.

You should be too for being so stupid to support him. Pretty obvious you also HATE AMERICA, and are radical, anti American trash.

Fuck off.

Forum List

Back