April's Virtual Luau

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Aloha everybody!! Welcome to the virtual beach. I sure hope that you brought your virtual bathing suits, because it's time to hit the water and the waves and have some good old summer fun that will last for the next few hours and just let me know if you need help finding the virtual restrooms. :cool:

We also have some virtual refreshments. :D

Esteban (1).jpg

We have Margaritas for adults twenty-one and over and Hawaiian fruit punch for those underage or those who would just prefer it instead. :)

ba-margarita-1.jpg

I also can't forget the leis. :D

download (25).jpg

download (24).jpg

Music will be starting soon. ;)

Aloha everybody!! Welcome to the virtual beach. I sure hope that you brought your virtual bathing suits, because it's time to hit the water and the waves and have some good old summer fun that will last for the next few hours and just let me know if you need help finding the virtual restrooms. :cool:

We also have some virtual refreshments. :D

View attachment 510817

We have Margaritas for adults twenty-one and over and Hawaiian fruit punch for those underage or those who would just prefer it instead. :)

View attachment 510818

I also can't forget the leis. :D

View attachment 510823

View attachment 510821

Music will be starting soon. ;)

Oops, Is clothing optional? I'm virtually naked.

Umm this isn't a nudist beach lol but I guess it doesn't really matter since this is all virtual. LOL :auiqs.jpg:

Anyways, can't have a luau without fire dancers. ;)

Hey Ziggy, I thought you weren't here anymore lol otherwise I would have messaged you about this. Looks like you found it anyways though. :)

Btw Ziggy, it's really good to see you. I'm not a huge fan of the Queen song but I'll listen to the other two in a minute. :)

Forum List

Back