April's Virtual Backyard Campout

Sorry Ziggy I'll go ahead and watch the videos tomorrow just posting this funny ASMR video for my Potter pals and taking out the trash. :D

I'm sorry but this has to be the most retarded thread ever created on USMB.
And I've been around for a long time.

Then get the fuck out of here you asshole if you think it's so retarded. Seems like the only one retarded around here is you!! And normally I hate that word, but it makes absolutely no sense to be calling a thread retarded and posting in it yourself. :rolleyes: (Oh,.. that felt soooooooo good!! :D) Sorry guys, I forgot to post something before bed and I had to take him temporarily off ignore when I saw his idiotic comment. And if that dickhead actually thinks that that comment will be enough to get me down and stop making fun threads like these then he needs to grow the fuck up!! Seriously!! :rolleyes:

Got to love' er

And Coyote I apologize if this goes against the rules for the lounge as I saw that we weren't supposed to fight and I'm not trying to. I'm just trying to get that asshole to see how stupid he is for coming on a fun thread like this just to bash it. :rolleyes: And Grailhunter, right back a ya! ;)

1625290696817.png

zzzzzzzzz

I don't know if I'm going to make that hiking trip today.
President Trump is having a Rally in Sarasota, Fl. and Youtube won't let RSBN show it live.
But it can be seen on Rumble.
RSBN will be live all day.

So I'll probably pop in and out.
Here's a link if you want to watch.
I don't remember what time it starts though.
Hugs

Around one the whole entire thing starts but that's alright and just so everybody knows, I'm running a bit late and will be here shortly. :)

Alright, even though I've got tons of things still going on and haven't caught up with all the videos yet, I figured that I would still go ahead and post this for those who wanted it. :)

i heard 8pm... but you know the President...
always fashionably late
:)

That's probably the time he's actually speaking and still have quite a bit to do but I already know that you understand. Btw, I'm not proud of how I acted last night but hopefully I got that troll to shut up though.

You have such a cute and funny personality lol I'm glad I gave you a chance. :love_ya4:

This is the Lounge folks. Leave the flame throwers and the politics at the door. Someone forgot about the rules...thread has been cleaned. If you dont like a thread no one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to be here. Let folks have fun.
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back