April's Virtual Backyard Campout

1625269467765.png

BTW-how much rain did you say is predicted Potterhead?

I'm going to go watch my shows now but before I do make sure everybody is ready by ten thirty am et for our morning hike and then somewhere around three will be our virtual horseback ride. I don't have to go yet, but this is your virtual bathroom that you're fortunate to have instead of an outhouse, porta potty, or latreen (SP?) lol

download (23).jpg

Oh and I fixed the link on the first show because nobody told me that it was the same video as before. XD

I'm taking a break to answer these and explain something that I forgot to mention. Tomorrow when we go for a horseback ride and on Sunday for the canoe ride there will be a porta potty if anybody needs to use the restroom though. ;)

I'm going to go watch my shows now
Wait, what?
You got company in your back yard and your going in to watch tv??

View attachment 508229

Lol you can come in and watch too you know. XD (I'll get to the music later. ;) )

April's Virtual Backyard Campout

Did April authorize you to organize this in her name?

That is my name LOL

Oh and I just showered earlier this morning (and had to go potty shortly after I said I didn't. XD) so I'm good. :) Here, because I noticed both episodes left this part out. :D (And it's SO catchy!!)

I'm going to go watch my shows now but before I do make sure everybody is ready by ten thirty am et for our morning hike and then somewhere around three will be our virtual horseback ride. I don't have to go yet, but this is your virtual bathroom that you're fortunate to have instead of an outhouse, porta potty, or latreen (SP?) lol

View attachment 508228

Thanks. It's "latrine", btw. That is so much nicer. But even those other options would beat having to find a bush somewhere. :p

Last edited:
While I'm listening to the music I got some virtual patriotic S'more dip for you guys. ;)

1498569435-unknown-2.jpeg

GUEST_be1bb827-0d77-467d-9419-3da890361987.jpg

Oh and I just ordered a virtual pizza so it should be here shortly, but since it's Independence Day on Sunday (this virtual campout only goes on for two nights and two days) we should go ahead and have some patriotic songs around the campfire. :) (As well as regular campfire songs of course. ;) )

Battle Hymn of the Republic...dude...you need to go with the greatest voice ever to do this song :cool:

Forum List

Back