April's Christmas Eve Countdown Till Christmas Chat :)

I've got to get ready for Christmas Eve services soon, but before I answer these and post a bit more Christmas music I have to announce that even though Christmas Day will come and go,.. the party isn't over yet!! :D For next Friday night beginning at eight pm et and ending at midnight will be my rocking New Year's Eve Party and don't feel bad if you can't stay up that late, because on New Year's Day beginning at noon and ending at five pm et is my New Year's At Noon party!! :D Or you can just go ahead and come to them both if you wish. :)

Was it just me or did she sound a bit off there? I really like this version and I especially find it neat that her kids are in it. :)

Pretty. :)

LOL at the fact that he felt like Joe Biden part. XD

I just made some Christmas cookies.
I also just ate about 8 of them.

Been there done that. XD

Guys, I gotta go to church now, but I'll be back and btw,.. virtual gift exchange tomorrow morning at nine-thirty am et!!! :D

f8784efe86565baf873733c1cf45e259--candy-cookies-christmas-cakes.jpg

I am back folks and btw Carrie Underwood did a wonderful rendition of Oh Holy Night as well. :) So here's some more Christmas music. :D

Better watch those damned elf's! Santa must keep them locked up in the shop too much. Whatever you do, never bend over in front of one. I learned that the hard way! :shok:
I did that once in the Philippines once.
Some girl ran her finger up the crack of my ass when I was bent over the ice cream reefer.
I hate when that happens.

Here's some funny videos and where I'm at it is exactly one hour before Christmas!!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Forum List

Back