April jobs report called "weak"; "big miss"

• Banned
100,000 jobs created last month.......a disgrace

We miss the Great Obama

Of course you do with his failed foreign and domestic policies, disasters in the ME, benghazi, record unemployment, record numbers of welfare, failed ocare, more debt accrued than all the other presidents. Yep, the great O!!

You didnt mention that Obama inherited a recession from the party you love.

We miss the Great Obama

Of course you do with his failed foreign and domestic policies, disasters in the ME, benghazi, record unemployment, record numbers of welfare, failed ocare, more debt accrued than all the other presidents. Yep, the great O!!
What's the word from bath house Barry on this? anyone heard?

We miss the Great Obama

You didnt mention that Obama inherited a recession from the party you love.
Why didn't bath house barry fix it?

We miss the Great Obama

You didnt mention that he inherited a recession from the party you love.

He sure did and then he doubled down with an instant trillion dollar trinket that did nothing for the country. Him and W are stains on this country and the two worst.

We miss the Great Obama

The Great Obama was only a community organizer but still managed over 200,000 jobs a month

Donnie Dealmaker called that “a disgrace”
Where are the jobs?

I've been saying all along, prepare for the tRump recession. The economy has been coasting on the upward momentum from the previous administration and hopes that tRump would be good for business. the momentum is running out and the hopes haven't turned out to be true.

Hold on to your butt, here we go.

We miss the Great Obama

The Great Obama was only a community organizer but still managed over 200,000 jobs a month

Donnie Dealmaker called that “a disgrace”
Where are the jobs?
Fake news.

Crooked Donnie just cut taxes on American businesses by 50 percent
They were supposed to create all these new jobs

What happened?

We miss the Great Obama

You didnt mention that he inherited a recession from the party you love.

He sure did and then he doubled down with an instant trillion dollar trinket that did nothing for the country. Him and W are stains on this country and the two worst.

And Trump is doing his best to be worse than either of them, but that is the trend we are on...getting worse with every election.

Forum List

Back