Apple could face a 10 billion fine over siri eavesdropping

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Data Protection Commission (DPC) is engaging with Apple to establish further details on the processing of personal data in the context of the manual transcription of audio recordings collected by their digital assistants and to establish how they believe that such processing of data is compliant with their GDPR obligations.

Apple Could Face a $10 Billion Fine Over Siri Eavesdropping

Once this man loving pos took over Tim Cook apple has gone down the tubes this fag pushes out iphones evenn when improperly put together as well as radiate ppl
and u don't see this ass hole controlling elections!!

Alexa just assured me that she doesn't drop any eaves.

• Banned
IF WE BELIEVE THIS ------------->
Apple has since promised that it will no longer retain audio recordings of Siri interactions unless users explicitly opt-in to share this data, and that those users opting in will only have their recordings graded by actual Apple employees, not third-party contractors.

THEN WE ARE FUCKING IDIOTS BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS HAVE A BACK DOOR ESP. FOR GOV. TO " LISTEN" IT'S CALLED THE GAWD DAM NSA.....

Can you imagine some ass hole believing that too . bahahaha.

Who cares if the bitch listens to me taking bongs and my futile attempts to nail Schubert's Musical Moment. It's a small price to pay for not having to walk over and turn the lamp on myself. lol

• Banned

Who cares if the bitch listens to me taking bongs and my futile attempts to nail Schubert's Musical Moment. It's a small price to pay for not having to walk over and turn the lamp on myself. lol

lmfao omfg you crack me up .. Good thing you can't talk to me in person I am sure for the strong bladder that I Have you'd constantly make me laugh so hard i'd pee myself a little bahhaah.

Last edited:

Now that's just plain lazy :poke:

Tis better to get a touch lamp and a dog trained to touch it on command...…….the dog won't blab all your bonging

Any collection of personal data on citizens, and then the unauthorized usage of the data for corporate gains, otherwise without sharing in those profits with those that are being mined (in which brings about the sales of such data), uhh should be a highly illegal thing for these corporations to engage in. Yes, trying to get or keep an edge over ones competition in these ways is one thing, but if can be shown that citizens have been harmed by the practices, then all bets should be off.

Why doesn't this activity fall under the same laws as pertaining to the "insider information" laws, otherwise the ones that put Martha Stewert in prison ?? Some how a connection could be made to show precedent or non-compliance with such laws if they were to apply I bet.

Forum List

Back