AP fact-check: Ocasio-Cortez didn’t lie about location during Capitol riot (And rioters planned to target other buildings)

AP "fact check".....roflmfao
Hey Oddball, how embarrassed are you now?
View attachment 453081
pfffft

Associated Propagandists is shit and has been for decades.
Don't believe AP. Believe right-wing nicknames in a conservative message board.
giphy.gif
I haven't believed the AP since Carter, dickweed.

She claimed her life was in danger, and gave the account of a scary man banging on her door and yelling “where is she?”

It was a policeman there to protect her.
A policeman who did not identify himself as such.

She was hiding from a murderous mob. She was a TARGET of these fucking bastards and KNEW it. Of COURSE she thought that it was the Mob looking for her.
Oh, Harriet! :lmao:

CaptainHyperbole.jpg

AP "fact check".....roflmfao
Hey Oddball, how embarrassed are you now?
View attachment 453081
pfffft

Associated Propagandists is shit and has been for decades.
Don't believe AP. Believe right-wing nicknames in a conservative message board.
giphy.gif
I haven't believed the AP since Carter, dickweed.
I know. You believe "ColonelAngus" and Twitter bots. LMAO.

Wow. The Associated Press just obliterated false claims made by Trumpers on social media.
Trumpers claimed she said she was in the Capitol building (She never said that):
AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Ocasio-Cortez never claimed she was in the main Capitol building, nor did she claim she was face-to-face with a mob of violent rioters. In an Instagram Live video about the riots, she explained that she was in her office in a neighboring building on the Capitol complex, where she experienced a frightening encounter with a Capitol police officer who she said didn’t announce himself.
Then, they said she claimed she encountered rioters (She didn't say that).
Ocasio-Cortez also never claimed she encountered rioters personally, despite false posts claiming she did.
AP also concluded The Trumpers also lied about the Capitol building being the only intended target:
Those tunnels were mentioned in some earlier communications between militia members charged in the insurrection, suggesting rioters planned to use them to attack members of Congress.
Link: Ocasio-Cortez didn’t lie about location during Capitol riot
What Trumpers are still left on social media.LOLOLOL........OMG!!!

Wait til this impeachment comes fukterd. We'll tie your ass hole senators up for months......LOLOLOL

They knew this would happen fool. They let it. Are you that fucking stupid not to see it. Like theRussia Hoax.lol

Dems can walk and chew gum.
But you seem excited about stopping folks from getting covid relief checks and all the rest.

Not surprising. Being a Trump humper and all

Dems can walk and chew gum.
But you seem excited about stopping folks from getting covid relief checks and all the rest.

Not surprising. Being a Trump humper and all
That is the thing nightmares are made of....

Here's AOC telling the USA about the attack on the Capital. Funny, no mention of the attack on her office she claims to have experienced, where she thought she was going to die.

What's ironic is she questions the security surrounding the Capital (not her office of course). She doesn't understand that compromise in security was probably managed by her own kind.

"Ocasio-Cortez said that rioters actually entered her office, forcing her to take refuge inside her bathroom after her legislative director Geraldo Bonilla-Chavez told her to “hide, hide, run and hide.”

“And so I run back into my office,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “I slam my door. There’s another kind of like back area to my office, and I open it, and there’s a closet and a bathroom. And I jump into my bathroom.”

Ocasio-Cortez said [she] was hiding behind the door “and then I just start to hear these yells of, ‘Where is she?'”

As members of the mob banged against the door, Ocasio-Cortez believed “this was the moment where I thought everything was over.”

“And the weird thing about moments like these is that you lose all sense of time,” Ocasio-Cortez continued. “In retrospect, maybe it was 4 seconds. Maybe it was 5 seconds, maybe it was 10 seconds. Maybe it was one second, I don’t know. It felt like my brain was able to have so many thoughts.”

“In between the screams and the yells,” Ocasio-Cortez added, “I mean, I thought I was going to die.”

She claimed her life was in danger, and gave the account of a scary man banging on her door and yelling “where is she?”

It was a policeman there to protect her.
A policeman who did not identify himself as such.

She was hiding from a murderous mob. She was a TARGET of these fucking bastards and KNEW it. Of COURSE she thought that it was the Mob looking for her.
The murderous, unarmed terrorist mob who were looking for an election audit, took selfies and left when asked to leave.

Wow. The Associated Press just obliterated false claims made by Trumpers on social media.
Trumpers claimed she said she was in the Capitol building (She never said that):
AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Ocasio-Cortez never claimed she was in the main Capitol building, nor did she claim she was face-to-face with a mob of violent rioters. In an Instagram Live video about the riots, she explained that she was in her office in a neighboring building on the Capitol complex, where she experienced a frightening encounter with a Capitol police officer who she said didn’t announce himself.
Ocasio-Cortez also never claimed she encountered rioters personally, despite false posts claiming she did.
AP also concluded The Trumpers also lied about the Capitol building being the only intended target:
Those tunnels were mentioned in some earlier communications between militia members charged in the insurrection, suggesting rioters planned to use them to attack members of Congress.

Of course she lied.

Poor, poor Ocasio.....fearful that she would die in the Capitol Riots!!!!

Of course......there is a problem: she wasn't in the Capitol.

“Ocasio-Cortez said that the officer was “looking at me with all this anger and hostility. At first, in my brain and in my mind, I just came from this super intense experience just now, maybe I’m reading into this, right?

She compared this experience to “so many other communities in this country where you don’t know if you’re safe or not.” The officer told her where to go, and she said “we’re just so rattled in that moment, and the situation felt so volatile with the officer that I run over, I grab my bag, and we just start running over to that building.”

A person can access the Cannon Building via a tunnel. But no one made it past the Capitol.” AOC wasn't in the Capitol Building at the time of the Jan. 6 riot—she was in another building entirely

AOC Tale of Her Capitol Hill Riot Experience Turns Out to be Mostly Fake News

“In a heartbreaking Instagram live video, the congresswoman described how she came to terms with the fact that she would be killed during the Capitol riot.”

1612477483283.png

Paul Ryan in the Cannon Tunnel
untappedcities.com

The Underground Tunnels Beneath the U.S Capitol and Library of Congress - Untapped New York
Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. is connected underground by tunnels and subways, offering all the things you would need from the outside world.
untappedcities.com
untappedcities.com

Pretty scary, huh?????

AOC probably has PTSD now!!!

ALEXANDRIA Ocasio-Cortez has slammed "disgusting" claims that she "exaggerated her near-death" during the Capitol riots last month.

On Thursday, Mace joined other critics who accuse AOC of lying, tweeting: "I'm two doors down from @AOC and no insurrectionists stormed our hallway..."

"As the Capitol complex was stormed and people were being killed, none of us knew in the moment what areas were compromised.

The hashtag #AlexandriaOcasioSmollet trended, a comparison to actor Jussie Smollett, who claimed to be the victim of a hate crime.

1612545534103.png

It references Smollett, who currently facing charges after allegedly staging a an assault in January 2019.” AOC denies she lied about ‘nearly dying’ in siege as cruel hashtags trend

"As the Capitol complex was stormed and people were being killed,"
Only Trump supporters were being killed.

Forum List

Back