AOC takes down the GOPs inflation talking points in 3 mins

Supply chains have not been fine for over a year
The shortages are now catching up
Yes labor shortages from Covid fucked up everything. Manufacturing is still unable to catch up, so demand remains high while supply is short, energy has rocketed up under Biden and that always fuels inflation. Interest rates remain at ridiculously low levels. So where do people put their money? Commodities, which further raises commodity prices which further fuels inflation. Building more ports and not raising the interest rates as a solution to inflation is beyond moronic.

Yes labor shortages from Covid fucked up everything. Manufacturing is still unable to catch up, so demand remains high while supply is short, energy has rocketed up under Biden and that always fuels inflation. Interest rates remain at ridiculously low levels. So where do people put their money? Commodities, which further raises commodity prices which further fuels inflation. Building more ports and not raising the interest rates as a solution to inflation is beyond moronic.
We have automobiles sitting unfinished because they are missing one circuit card

Doesnt take much to disrupt the supply chain. Labor is not the problem

Where do people put their money?
The stock market has reached record highs

Building more port capacity should have been done decades ago

Another indicator that AOC is spot on. A strong dollar.

OK, but what did AOC say about a strong dollar?
Number one tactic on this site is misquoting. Show me where I said she said anything about a strong dollar. I am saying a strong dollar is more evidence AOC was right about drivers of spot inflation.

I am saying a strong dollar is more evidence AOC was right about drivers of spot inflation.

The dollar index eked out a 0.2% gain last week, benefiting from a safe-haven bid on fears a surge in infections of the fast-spreading Delta variant could derail the global recovery, but paring those gains as strong U.S. earnings lifted stocks.

DURR

Reading is fundemental, Clown Boy.
Based on the Rueters article you are citing the dollar is stong...only when compared to the Euro.
And how strong is the dollar, according to Goldman Sachs? Goldman Sachs backs the euro as the dollar hits two-month lows

Not that strong. They advise staying away from the dollar as an investment tool.
And speaking of tools, who looks like one now?
Another indicator that AOC is spot on. A strong dollar.
Wipe the drool from your lips. Both you and the bar maid are wrong.

Last edited:
Number one tactic on this site is misquoting. Show me where I said she said anything about a strong dollar.
Post # 447. Monetary inflation leads to a weak dollar. The fact that inflation is spot inflation driven by supply still leaves a strong dollar. Glad you asked.
I am saying a strong dollar is more evidence AOC was right about drivers of spot inflation.
No it isn't.

Reading is fundemental, Clown Boy.
Based on the Rueters article you are citing the dollar is stong...only when compared to the Euro.
And how strong is the dollar, according to Goldman Sachs? Goldman Sachs backs the euro as the dollar hits two-month lows

Not that strong. They advise staying away from the dollar as an investment tool.
And speaking of tools, who looks like one now?

Wipe the drool from your lips. Both you and the bar maid are wrong.
Bookmark this post and next year you can high five me for being right and you’ll have a nice 401k result.

Yes it it.
No. It isn't! Why is Goldman Sachs recommending dumping the dollar in favor of the Euro, as my citation noted if you are remotely correct?
Inflation is on the rise, highest levels in thirteen years, and the inflationary policies advocated by morons like you and the barmaid from NY promise to take that slow rise and accelerate it like a rocket ship going to the moon.

That's what happens when your imbecilic political ideology drives any rational thoughts away.

No. It isn't! Why is Goldman Sachs recommending dumping the dollar in favor of the Euro, as my citation noted if you are remotely correct?
Inflation is on the rise, highest levels in thirteen years, and the inflationary policies advocated by morons like you and the barmaid from NY promise to take that slow rise and accelerate it like a rocket ship going to the moon.

That's what happens when your imbecilic political ideology drives any rational thoughts away.
I’m looking at where the dollar is. It’s healthy. Inflation is priced in. Projections on where it’s going is exactly that. Projections.

I’m looking at where the dollar is. It’s healthy. Inflation is priced in. Projections on where it’s going is exactly that. Projections.
Tell it to the informed educated financial wizards at Goldman Sachs.

And it isn't that healthy...we now pay more to buy less and that trend is going to accelerate if the democrats
get their way with that infrastructure abomination.

Forum List

Back