AOC takes down the GOPs inflation talking points in 3 mins

AOC tears down the GOP talking points on inflation. It’s not monetary policy it’s specific industries with specific causes and the answer is improved infrastructure. Get on board boys she’s on a roll.

She is most idiotic, stupid, out of touch politician in my lifetime. And if people believe what comes out of her mouth, that speaks even less of them.

She is most idiotic, stupid, out of touch politician in my lifetime. And if people believe what comes out of her mouth, that speaks even less of them.
All jokes aside I’m in the import export business and she nailed the biggest issues these days. It’s raw material shortages, production issues, and transportation bottlenecks. I.e infrastructure.

All jokes aside I’m in the import export business and she nailed the biggest issues these days. It’s raw material shortages, production issues, and transportation bottlenecks. I.e infrastructure.
I am also in that business, its not the materials themselves as it is tied to drivers and logistics, we fixed ours redistributing drivers to rented trucks to keep our materials flowing

When she talks, her head wobbles around like one of those dogs that used to sit in the back window of your 60 Chevy. OK, OK. She might have picked up that head bob back in her beer joint days. But the insane bullshit she tries to couch as actual economic theory just doesn't cut it. I'm sure Boston Univ is probably embarrassed enough to contact Trump's school, Penn, and get some plausible economic talking points to justify graduating her third in her class. Graduating AOC third in her class is like Joe Biden saying Hunter is the smartest person he knows. At this point the lunatics are running the asylum.

Forum List

Back