AOC takes down the GOPs inflation talking points in 3 mins

Ah, so she's beneath your level. So where did you get your education and training in economics and markets?
Where I went to college is none of your business. But after listening to her mostly incoherent babble, I'm putting my school in higher regard than hers. The only thing she said that was sort of accurate is that raising interest rates will slow the economy. And that would depend on if you consider the stock market the economy. But any way you look at this economy, there will be a reset and it won't be pleasant. Hopefully it's not in the Marxist direction this nincompoop, AOC, would like. PS, I don't have any objection if anyone wants to get into her pants. Fantasize on, but separate that from giving her economic credit she doesn't deserve. And especially don't vote for her

Where I went to college is none of your business. But after listening to her mostly incoherent babble, I'm putting my school in higher regard than hers. The only thing she said that was sort of accurate is that raising interest rates will slow the economy. And that would depend on if you consider the stock market the economy. But any way you look at this economy, there will be a reset and it won't be pleasant. Hopefully it's not in the Marxist direction this nincompoop, AOC, would like. PS, I don't have any objection if anyone wants to get into her pants. Fantasize on, but separate that from giving her economic credit she doesn't deserve. And especially don't vote for her
Yeah, I wasn't expecting much.

I have demonstrated on this thread, with a clear and easy link, that what she is talking about is simply common knowledge in the financial services industry. My profession for 21+ years.

All you would have to do is read the resources I provided in that link, and you would have a much better understanding of this.

But I don't expect you to. Being educated on this, even though you'll attack others on it, is not your priority.

Last edited:
Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

Anyone who fails to distinguish between earned wealth and inherited wealth cannot make intelligent statements about the class system. No one has the right to set up his son halfway to the finish line. That is no different from bribing the umpire (even with "his own money") to make sure his kid, the pitcher, gets a lot of strikeouts.

This thread has been a hoot. AOC nailed it (and in fairness, it's not exactly complicated), and the Trumpsters (who get their education and training in this area from Hannity and Tucker, and before that Rush) are looking down their nose at her and insulting her.

Because they're so insulated in their little world, they don't know that she's not the only person saying this. The entire financial industry is.

As I always say, there is no better example of the arrogant ignorance of Trumpism than the topic of economics and markets.
Yes, even before they became trump Nazis, the neocons, RWNJs, whatever their designation was at the time, they have always considered themselves to be top experts in economics.

I e give statistics on the wealth consolidation. All you’ve offered is talking points. How many lazy free money folk are there and who are they? There’s plenty of studies on poverty in the us to choose from.
actually I gave you the problem and how to fix it. you choose to ignore it like any dishonest demofk does.

It's sad to see people like the OP carrying the water for a dingbat like AOC.
This bartender knows about as much about economics as he does. Of course when you have an MSM guiding her hand like they did for Biden's disastrous town hall the other night, the truth will never get out there.

How many lazy free money folk are there and who are they?
You missed that 47% number I gave you? If you knew how to do math, you'd take 330 million, the US population, and multiply by .47 and that would give you the number you seek. But alas, math is beyond your comprehension. Guess you'll never know.

This bartender knows about as much about economics as he does. Of course when you have an MSM guiding her hand like they did for Biden's disastrous town hall the other night, the truth will never get out there.
I don't know about that, AOC is a brick, he is mortar.

Plain English: You’re posting someone else’s talking points. You have no data to back up your position that inequity is laziness. PROVE it.
47% of americans sit at home drinking and eating and doing fking nothing more. That is the definition of lazy.

Yes, even before they became trump Nazis, the neocons, RWNJs, whatever their designation was at the time, they have always considered themselves to be top experts in economics.
I see you still don't know the definition of a Nazi, sig heil to Joe lately? How about to Zuckerberg?

This goes back to the days of Limbaugh. He conditioned them to believe that.

They're pretty easy to expose.

Hey Mac, how come you haven't commented on Biden's dementia ramblings from his town hall the other night? I have a thread on it.
Thought you were a moderate? Looks like you're a partisan afterall.

AOC tears down the GOP talking points on inflation. It’s not monetary policy it’s specific industries with specific causes and the answer is improved infrastructure. Get on board boys she’s on a roll.

You are a fucking idiot. Nearly 90% of our goods are still delivered by trucks, you fat fuck. So with the price of gas increasing so will the price of goods. Voila --- inflation. Add to that supply chain issues, higher wages as employers cannot find employees and you have hyper inflation .You're definitely not CEO material. MORON. She is a moron and so are you.

AOC is a smart bitch and does her homework

Why cant you refute what she said?

This goes back to the days of Limbaugh. He conditioned them to believe that.

They're pretty easy to expose.
In truth, the trump Nazis have always fancied themselves as possessing inherent knowledge of all things, making them experts in all subjects, superior to the professionals. An individual anti-vaxer believes their own intrinsic knowledge is much better than that of everyone in the medical field combined.

In truth, the trump Nazis have always fancied themselves as possessing inherent knowledge of all things, making them experts in all subjects, superior to the professionals. An individual anti-vaxer believes their own intrinsic knowledge is much better than that of everyone in the medical field combined.
Well, look who they follow and adore.

Forum List

Back