AOC Should Be Committed To A Mental Institution

This woman is a compulsive liar (Communist) and she poses a threat to our national security.
Now that the Capital has installed their Iron Curtain around the Capital building...they can go about rooting out the crazies and the lunatics. They say they need to get rid of rightwing patriots.
They really need to get rid of snake oil salesmen like AOC.
She's attempted to have Republicans removed from Congressional seats simply because she was afraid on Jan 6th.

Now we discover that she was lying about being attacked. She pulled a Jessie Smolette and made up some crazy story about how she was nearly killed by imaginary rednecks.

Congress has gone after another member of the House this week....just because she dared to introduce articles of impeachment on fake President Joseph Biden. So they dug into her social media history from years ago and they are using it to have her removed from any committees in congress. The same thing is happening to Ted Cruz and anyone else who dared to question the election results. But what AOC is doing goes beyond that. She has lost all credibility by inventing some crazy story that has proven to be a total fabrication. Can we afford to have members of congress staying in office when they do things like this? Aren't people like this a huge security risk? People that lie about everything. People that can be blackmailed into voting for bills that help special interest groups? People that can be scared into doing something that weakens this country in any shape or form are a threat to national security.
I know one thing....in a normal situation...AOC could never hold a TS security clearance. Anyone this dishonest cannot be trusted with sensitive information.

Only way she can be removed is if she is voted out, resigns or commits a crime. Voters, even leftist voters have the right to choose their reps

And yet she keeps trying to come up with a means to eliminate others in her same position and the democrats cheer her. Hence there are may ways to remove her, mental defect for one.

Hence both sides should respect the constituents who voted these people in. Yes, idiots in Queens voted her in but idiots have the right to vote in America.

So you are saying that the idiots voted in have the right and obligation to lie about everything to the voters?

That has been politics for centuries. Hence I will never belong to a political party

Yet you support a party line in spite of your own proclaimed beliefs. That makes you a member of a party.

What party line do I support?

Any that supports your personal desires. Afraid to commit, I guess.

I don't follow? I don't support any party so that means I support a party of my desires?

Exactly. Or perhaps you should join her in that mental health facility.

You need medical help. Idiot

Can you recommend the doctor caring for you? He is not very successful but with what he has to work with I am sure he is doing the best he can.

I can but I will not. You're very clever. You're the 2nd smartest poster on this board. Everyone else is tied for first.

Idiot

This woman is a compulsive liar (Communist) and she poses a threat to our national security.
Now that the Capital has installed their Iron Curtain around the Capital building...they can go about rooting out the crazies and the lunatics. They say they need to get rid of rightwing patriots.
She's attempted to have Republicans removed from Congressional seats simply because she was afraid on Jan 6th.

Now we discover that she was lying about being attacked. She pulled a Jessie Smolette and made up some crazy story about how she was nearly killed by imaginary rednecks.

Congress has gone after another member of the House this week....just because she dared to introduce articles of impeachment on fake President Joseph Biden. So they dug into her social media history from years ago and they are using it to have her removed from any committees in congress. The same thing is happening to Ted Cruz and anyone else who dared to question the election results. But what AOC is doing goes beyond that. She has lost all credibility by inventing some crazy story that has proven to be a total fabrication. Can we afford to have members of congress staying in office when they do things like this? Aren't people like this a huge security risk? People that lie about everything. People that can be blackmailed into voting for bills that help special interest groups? People that can be scared into doing something that weakens this country in any shape or form are a threat to national security.
I know one thing....in a normal situation...AOC could never hold a TS security clearance. Anyone this dishonest cannot be trusted with sensitive information.

Only way she can be removed is if she is voted out, resigns or commits a crime. Voters, even leftist voters have the right to choose their reps

And yet she keeps trying to come up with a means to eliminate others in her same position and the democrats cheer her. Hence there are may ways to remove her, mental defect for one.

Hence both sides should respect the constituents who voted these people in. Yes, idiots in Queens voted her in but idiots have the right to vote in America.

So you are saying that the idiots voted in have the right and obligation to lie about everything to the voters?

That has been politics for centuries. Hence I will never belong to a political party

Yet you support a party line in spite of your own proclaimed beliefs. That makes you a member of a party.

I don't follow? I don't support any party so that means I support a party of my desires?

Can you recommend the doctor caring for you? He is not very successful but with what he has to work with I am sure he is doing the best he can.

I can but I will not. You're very clever. You're the 2nd smartest poster on this board. Everyone else is tied for first.

Idiot

Once again, making claims without any proof. That is what you do and then you call me an idiot. I don't think that this word means what you think it does, unless applied to you.

Also you show a propensity for running away from any discussion that you realize or have been told that you lost.

Classic.

Idiot

Once again, making claims without any proof. That is what you do and then you call me an idiot. I don't think that this word means what you think it does, unless applied to you.

Also you show a propensity for running away from any discussion that you realize or have been told that you lost.

Classic.

There is no discussion. There is you talking and me laughing at your expense.

Idiot

Classic.

No discussion because you cannot find an intelligent reply. You laughing is the response of a moron with no wit to be able to formulate a response.

This woman is a compulsive liar (Communist) and she poses a threat to our national security
So do all the suave Democrat gentlemen who patronize her.
Now that the Capital has installed their Iron Curtain around the Capital building...they can go about rooting out the crazies and the lunatics
And the Republicans won't lift a finger to stop the Democrat mental health gun control agenda. Guns are banned, guns are banned all the same; Republicans just call it "national security" instead of "mental health".
They say they need to get rid of rightwing patriots.
They really need to get rid of snake oil salesmen like AOC
Nobody from the D.C. Establishment is going to touch all those psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health therapists, counselors, social workers, therapists, and snake oil pharmacists.

They call it a "Right Wing Nut Job" and they put us away and revoke our gun rights no matter what. The Republicans aren't lifting a finger to save us from Democrat medical crooks.
She's attempted to have Republicans removed from Congressional seats simply because she was afraid on Jan 6th
Same as everyone else who voted to impeach Trump or remove him from office or allow an unelected imposter to take office as POTUS.
...AOC could never hold a TS security clearance. Anyone this dishonest cannot be trusted with sensitive information
Well, well, well, you've got to see Katherine Archuleta at the elementary school library for that U.S. government security clearance system that just happens to be hosted on an "unclassified" German-government SAP system. Remember the OPM "hack?"

913E38E7-73CB-4C8C-97C0-5D37928FB801.jpeg

Idiot

Classic.

No discussion because you cannot find an intelligent reply. You laughing is the response of a moron with no wit to be able to formulate a response.

Dude. What the fuck do you want to discuss? Man up.

Idiot

Classic.

Oh, for starters, how about the thread topic? You seem to have forgotten al;l about that in your defensive rants to make yourself seem intelligent (which you are not).

BTW, resorting to profanity just proves how intellectually challenged you truly are.

If you watch that video of her selling her bs story close enough, her body language is strikingly similar to when a 6 or 7 year old is telling a very creative and sensationalized story to stay out of trouble. She put her entire being into it, too. lol.

Any parent knows that body language. The facial expressions. The tone. Everything.

I mean, come on. lolol...

Sadly, if the Capitol Police hadn't started shooting live rounds, it would have been a bloodbath. That much is clear from the "Lynch Pence" rhetoric and the insurgents packing handcuffs
How can you start shooting any other kind?

Idiot

Classic.

Oh, for starters, how about the thread topic? You seem to have forgotten al;l about that in your defensive rants to make yourself seem intelligent (which you are not).

BTW, resorting to profanity just proves how intellectually challenged you truly are.

Snowflake. You and AOC deserve one another

Idiot

Classic.

You truly are stupid. Show me one instance where I have supported AOC or her BS story. Get back on your medication.

BTW, transferring from profanity to attempted insults just re-enforces your mental challenges.

Idiot

Classic.

You truly are stupid. Show me one instance where I have supported AOC or her BS story. Get back on your medication.

BTW, transferring from profanity to attempted insults just re-enforces your mental challenges.

Ditto...now you see why you're a dumbass

Idiot

Classic.

A prime example of your inability to think for yourself or come up with original comments.

Additionally, you are reverting to your prime intellectual basement to come up with what you, falsely, claim as intelligent comments. Pitiful really.

Idiot

Classic.

A prime example of your inability to think for yourself or come up with original comments.

Additionally, you are reverting to your prime intellectual basement to come up with what you, falsely, claim as intelligent comments. Pitiful really.

Drink less. Save your liver.

Idiot

Classic.

Still afraid to discuss the actual topic, preferring to try to hijack it. Typical of one who has no brains or ethics, just blind desires for himself.

BTW, you know absolutely nothing about me or my habits so you just make up things like this. A mental aberration if ever there was one.

Back to the thread topic: yes she should be committed along with those (such as you) who support her lunacy.

When you reply, at least make the attempt to stay on topic or ask someone for help if that is too difficult for you.

Congress has gone after another member of the House this week....just because she dared to introduce articles of impeachment on fake President Joseph Biden. So they dug into her social media history from years ago and they are using it to have her removed from any committees in congress. The same thing is happening to Ted Cruz and anyone else who dared to question the election results. But what AOC is doing goes beyond that. She has lost all credibility by inventing some crazy story that has proven to be a total fabrication. Can we afford to have members of congress staying in office when they do things like this? Aren't people like this a huge security risk? People that lie about everything. People that can be blackmailed into voting for bills that help special interest groups? People that can be scared into doing something that weakens this country in an shape or form are a threat to national security.

No nutter. You just disagree with her.

You psycho former president and his QAnon freak should be committed.

So AOC heard a Congress man cuss at her from miles away?
AOC was almost murdered in her office?
Shapiro asking to debate her was a cat call?

Idiot

Classic.

Still afraid to discuss the actual topic, preferring to try to hijack it. Typical of one who has no brains or ethics, just blind desires for himself.

BTW, you know absolutely nothing about me or my habits so you just make up things like this. A mental aberration if ever there was one.

Back to the thread topic: yes she should be committed along with those (such as you) who support her lunacy.

When you reply, at least make the attempt to stay on topic or ask someone for help if that is too difficult for you.

Therein lies the joke. I do not support her. Dumbass.

Idiot

Classic.

Therein lies the joke. I do not support her. Dumbass.

You made an incorrect punctuation in your statement. Instead of a period you should use a comma. Unless you actually do support her. More of your lack of education showing through.

And you care about this opinion, why?
You didn't seem to worry at all about trump and his minions LYING on an hourly basis.

Because....... you are a RWI.

Forum List

Back