AOC or the P*rn Star President? Who will damage the Republican Party the most?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Republicans are freaking out so much about this one young lady, they actually believe she wants to take away your hamburger and ice cream and stop having kids.

Republicans actually believe that nonsense. I know, I know, it's hard to believe, but they actually believe that.
You can actually read what the Green New Deal says right here:

Green New Deal

When old white and orange men attack this young lady, they are saying clean air and clean water and a planet that sustains life into the future isn't important. They are saying jobs and education don't count.

When she is Donald Trump's age, the year will be 2062.

And the GOP plan is "die"?

Say you are a young Republican her age. Who would you believe? The woman who wants to save the planet or this guy:

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

She will get the last laugh and youngsters in the GOP will flock to her because they want to live.

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Republicans are freaking out so much about this one young lady, they actually believe she wants to take away your hamburger and ice cream and stop having kids.

Republicans actually believe that nonsense. I know, I know, it's hard to believe, but they actually believe that.

Green New Deal

When old white and orange men attack this young lady, they are saying clean air and clean water and a planet that sustains life into the future isn't important. They are saying jobs and education don't count.

Say you are a young Republican her age. Who would you believe? The woman who wants to save the planet or this guy:

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

She will get the last laugh and youngsters in the GOP will flock to her because they want to live.
Cortez will never be able to run for president because this country doesn't have that long before all out civil war.

And the smart youngesters who aren't completely useless will all be on our side.

Demtards don’t even like her. Anything she is asked that was not scripted for she shows her ignorance. They write her speeches for her without any input from her as she doesn’t know her ass from her elbow. More liberal lies because your investigation turned up jack shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

How many days did it take you to assemble this weak-assed post

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

I really like her, she is the Democratic Party’s Trump. She is embarrassing the establishment Democrats. She shows the Democratic Party’s hypocrisy. Pelosi can’t control her and she is constantly on social media and making crazy comments.

The Democratic Party needs more of her in office. Wouldn’t it be great to go in and oust all the politicians that have spent over 10 years in Congress? The rest of your post is just plain moronic, you could learn from AOC.

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

How many days did it take you to assemble this weak-assed post

Desperation will stop at nothing....as we know. Quite embarrassing.

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

This is why deep is the Koch Brothers highest paid poster. He makes them laugh

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

Cortez will be forgotten in six years. Nancy Pelosi will put her in her place.

Oh, she is a gift that keep on giving for the GOP and if you believe she is so wonderful, then I know she is a damn joke...

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

Cortez will never be able to run for president because this country doesn't have that long before all out civil war.

And the smart youngesters who aren't completely useless will all be on our side.
To have a Civil War you have to convince people to fight for something. What would you RePublicans fight for, Death? Is that why Republicans are killing themselves in record numbers?
Seems they would run out of soldiers long before the war is over. And how do you get your people motivated when you say yeah let’s fight for death?

Oh and suffering. Yeah we want suffering too. For my entire family.

Republicans are willing to fight to give free money to strangers they don’t know because those strangers need private jets.

For some reason Republicans have decided they would rather give money to strangers to live in mansions than to spend the money on doctors to help their own families. I don’t know why. They won’t tell us why.
All they will tell us is they are fighting for private insurance companies because private insurance companies will take their money.

Perhaps I could set up a go fund me site and tell Republicans that sending me money is just as good is giving away money away to private insurance companies. I could tell them I’ll spend the money much better. And have lots of fun.

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

At this point, the only thing Republicans are fighting for is insulin.

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

AOC is awesome! She does more to advance the conservative cause than any Republican. She is ridiculed by both the left and the right, and as her name recognition grows, her net favorability shrinks. I just hope the Dems don’t one-term this ignorant snatch.

Demtards don’t even like her. Anything she is asked that was not scripted for she shows her ignorance. They write her speeches for her without any input from her as she doesn’t know her ass from her elbow. More liberal lies because your investigation turned up jack shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just watched her doing a Townhall last night. Clearly she was the smartest person on the panel. Even smarter than the one Republican there that people kept laughing at.

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

AOC is awesome! She does more to advance the conservative cause than any Republican. She is ridiculed by both the left and the right, and as her name recognition grows, her net favorability shrinks. I just hope the Dems don’t one-term this ignorant snatch.
The few Democrats that have ridiculed her are old enough to be her great grandparents. Their lives are nearly over, her life is just begun. They’re looking to keep their jobs, she’s looking to save the planet.

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

dOnald tRump of course.

He does the best damage.

Nobody has ever done more damage than he has.

He's done more damage in less time than any other president in history.

Yuge damage, tremendous damage, he does damage BIGLY!!

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

The few Democrats that have ridiculed her are old enough to be her great grandparents. Their lives are nearly over, her life is just begun. They’re looking to keep their jobs, she’s looking to save the planet.

I have a question for you Deantard - do you intend to be funny? It seems your post are meant to be serious, but you have more than twice as many post rated as funny than any other ratings. Do you know that you’re funny? It’s kinda sad. You’re like the idiot who everybody laughs at behind his back.

D2tNEA-XQAAS7YA.jpg

Green New Deal

D2tMOMtWoAAyRLN.jpg

I have a question for you Deantard - do you intend to be funny? It seems your post are meant to be serious, but you have more than twice as many post rated as funny than any other ratings. Do you know that you’re funny? It’s kinda sad. You’re like the idiot who everybody laughs at behind his back.
Right wingers on the USMB use funny because there is no thumbs down.
I thought everyone had figured that out by now. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to explain it.

Forum List

Back