AOC Chief of Staff Admits The Green New Deal Is Not About Climate Change

May 1, 2017
1126ocasio-cortez.jpg Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti admitted recently that the true motivation behind introducing the Green New Deal is to overhaul the “entire economy.”% Alexandria ocasio-cortez GLOBAL NEWS Green New Deal

View attachment 269369 Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti admitted recently that the true motivation behind introducing the Green New Deal is to overhaul the “entire economy.”% Alexandria ocasio-cortez GLOBAL NEWS Green New Deal

I was so shocked you coulda knocked me over with a wrecking ball.

Nothing Cortez says could ever be believed, and she said so herself!!!! Here she is saying the world will end in 12 years unless we seriously addressed the issue of climate change. Anyone who views her video will know she is serious when she made that preposterous claim. Here's the lady in action:

Later, when her theory was discredited, she claimed it was all a joke. On her website she said, “This is a technique of the GOP, to take dry humor + sarcasm literally and “fact check” it. Like the “world ending in 12 years” thing, you’d have to have the social intelligence of a sea sponge to think it’s literal.”

According to a Rasmussen poll, 67 percent of Democrats took what she said literally. Cortez inadvertently established that 67 percent of Democrats have the social intelligence of a sea sponge! The following links show her official website comments and the result of the Rasmussen poll:

AOC says only a 'sea sponge' would believe her '12 years' doomsday remark, but most Dems bought it

Ocasio-Cortez: You'd be dumb as 'a sea sponge' to believe my climate change rhetoric - 67% of Dems believe it

CONCLUSION: Occasional Cortex is not only the most ignorant person ever elected to national office, she is also one of the most dishonest. The darling of the ultra-liberals and the purported future of the Democratic party is a dishonest dolt. One last thing: many posters on USMB took her seriously and believed everything she said. Most of us knew better. At any rate, no one can believe her anymore.

Somewhere Sarah Palin is chomping down on a grizzly burger and thinking, "and they called ME stupid."

Y'all should at least prefer AOC to establishment Democrats like Clinton, I hope.

View attachment 269369 Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti admitted recently that the true motivation behind introducing the Green New Deal is to overhaul the “entire economy.”% Alexandria ocasio-cortez GLOBAL NEWS Green New Deal
explain to me how a bartender has the credibility to make country wide changes without any fking test case studies, or trials with results that show her handlers proposals will work?

Please, I don't take direction from bartenders. I don't take advice from people with six months experience in a political position about my finances and my future, and my kids futures. yet leftists stand and pound their chests, even running for president on an inexperienced six month state rep with bartender's education? hmmmm so one of you leftists in here most certainly post the credible study that shows what she is babbling about will work!!

Forum List

Back