AOC and Lunatic Mainstream Democrats Call Trump “War Criminal”

If he attacks "cultural heritige sites" like said he will be. That's a war crime.
If your terrorist heroes hide missiles in "cultural heritage sites", good bye "cultural heritage sites" If they hide them among women and children, well that's too bad too.
Fuck you for suggesting I approve of terrorists.

That's a RWNJ thing.
Obama gave Iran billions $$$ while they tortured women at same time. Democrats love Iran.
Iranian Women Prisoners Detail Torture: 'Death Was Like a Desire'
That's a fucking lie. That money was frozen in foreign banks and never belonged to us, so Obama didn't give them anything.
You stand corrected.
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-iran-terrorism/
Your article never says anything about that money belonging to us. Your link does not address that at all. You said "Obama gave Iran Billions." WTF does that even mean? Did Obama himself give them billions, or were the billions ever ours? Im guessing neither one. So wtf are you talking about?

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'

Have you ever been in a firefight? Have you ever been in an overrun? It's not going to be a Firefight, it's going to be series of overruns. And those are the hairiest of them all. There is a lot of dying, panic and more going on. If you are lucky, some will live through it. Most won't even if relief forces get there in time to stop it. Get ready for a whole bunch of those.

Have you? You say you spent 20 year in the military. Did you ever leave the billeting office?

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'

Trump has done a great job exposing the FACT that democrats are the enemy of America.
You aren't arguing or saying shit. Scram loser. You just take up space.

If he attacks "cultural heritige sites" like said he will be. That's a war crime.
If your terrorist heroes hide missiles in "cultural heritage sites", good bye "cultural heritage sites" If they hide them among women and children, well that's too bad too.
I’ve never seen a rule book for war.
Here's a rule book for you, stay out of everybody's business and mind your own.
Page one of my rule book says...:finger3:
That's what we already knew. You and Trump are one and the same. Pretend you are minding your own business. That's why your rule book is fos.

This is not just a political criticism. Trump can't do that, legally, anyway. There are actually international laws that civilized nations follow and even if you're going to war with another country for a good reason, you don't start by taking out their cultural sites; you take out military/strategic targets. You know damned well that Trump the Asshole is saying we'll bomb Mecca. Too bad banned Marion Morrison couldn't be here to cheer that one. He's been saying it for years.
People like the OP don't care about that. They are imperialists by nature, and use freedom and patriotism as their disguise to justify war crime provocations against others. It's a convenient scheme to justify intervention. Not just the ME, but Central and South America.

So, what you're saying is you're ok with tRump committing war crimes.

It depends on the consensus of “war crimes” where Trump is being charged. Liberals use this term very inconsistently just like they do “racism”.
International definition of war crimes.

You guys will excuse anything for tRump.
Was it a war crime to bomb the cities of Nazi, Germany during WW2?

If Rep. Omar were around back then, she would be voicing her concern about assisting Germany’s Leader.
Absolutely. She would tour the death camps and smile.

“Some people did something”.

That's a RWNJ thing.
I see that exploding goat didn't work on you. The sensor must have been too weak to detect anything that small.

This is not just a political criticism. Trump can't do that, legally, anyway. There are actually international laws that civilized nations follow and even if you're going to war with another country for a good reason, you don't start by taking out their cultural sites; you take out military/strategic targets. You know damned well that Trump the Asshole is saying we'll bomb Mecca. Too bad banned Marion Morrison couldn't be here to cheer that one. He's been saying it for years.

No, but it sure would be nice.

At any rate, it's great to have the democrats out in the open as enemies of America who support terrorism and the murder of American citizens.

Do you have an "I stand with Iran" shirt yet?

People like the OP don't care about that. They are imperialists by nature, and use freedom and patriotism as their disguise to justify war crime provocations against others. It's a convenient scheme to justify intervention. Not just the ME, but Central and South America.

:lol:

The democrats are a pro-terrorism party. Nothing you hate more than America, nothing you love more than dead Americans.

tRump's words, not mine.

"Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.........targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD"

"important site" "important to Iranian 'culture' " does not seem to me
to be "cultural heritage sites" ------HOWEVER I would agree that if the
aggressions of Iranian sponsored groups like Hezbollah do involve trashing
of the cultural or holy sites of ---OTHERS----that equity demands an equal
and opposite reaction

It depends on the consensus of “war crimes” where Trump is being charged. Liberals use this term very inconsistently just like they do “racism”.

Things change son. Try to keep up.

tRump's words, not mine.

"Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.........targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD"

and opposite reaction

Was it a war crime for them to bomb London?

and opposite reaction

Yea.... with you people, it is simply about where and how the wind blows.

tRump's words, not mine.

and opposite reaction

Please site or refer to the statute. Further, this is a regurgitated Mantra you people used for Bush, ignored for Obama, and brought back for Trump. Go ahead. Charge him with bullshit specious war crimes and watch his popularity soar.
It's linked in nearly every article about this, but since you're so helpless I'll post it here for you.

S/RES/2347 (2017) | United Nations Security Council

That's a RWNJ thing.
Obama gave Iran billions $$$ while they tortured women at same time. Democrats love Iran.
Iranian Women Prisoners Detail Torture: 'Death Was Like a Desire'
That's a fucking lie. That money was frozen in foreign banks and never belonged to us, so Obama didn't give them anything.
You stand corrected.
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-iran-terrorism/
No, he doesn't. That's an opinion piece.

and opposite reaction

Do you hate Trump more than you hate America? When your Hezbollah allies are taking refuge in a mosque after killing your enemy, the Americans, will you help to shield them by designating all mosquest to be "cultural heritage sites?"

Will the democrat party incorporate Hezbollah into the name of the restructure traitor party? Perhaps "Hezbollah-democrats?" Yeah, that works. Nancy Pelosi is leader of the Hezbollah-democrat party.

I don't know, BWK, if I totally agree with that. I sort of go along with the "bomb the ever living shit out of them and get it over with" approach, and being a fairly impatient person, I have not been very impressed with the effectiveness of economic sanctions on any of the "bad boys" we've imposed them on lately. North Korea, Iran and Russia seem to be set on exactly the same course they were before, as far as I can tell.

Being a door mat for the planet isn't cool, either.

I'm totally mixed up and unsure what to make of things right now. It makes me a little anxious that we've done this thing to Iran but part of me feels "It's about damned time."
There are good arguments for both sides here. And of course I can also see this from Iranians' perspective; they do not consider their general or the organizations he guided as being "terrorists." To them, they are heroes fighting for their countries' freedom.

I predict I will continue to be hopelessly inconsistent and unsure about all of this, but I do not know that the arguments FOR intervention in Iran are necessarily imperialist in nature.

Lol,

Yea.... with you people, it is simply about where and how the wind blows.
Lol, "you people" meaning the international courts and NATO?

Forum List

Back