Anyone Who Uses The Government To Influence Elections Should Be Prevented From Running For Office Ever Again

You know nothing. Whether that is by intent, or base stupidity is unknown, but you are the poster child for human ostrich.

Maria_Miesenberger_Human_Ostrich.JPG

Or I've done what you'll never do.

A bit of research. I even highlighted the relevant portion of AG William Barr's order appointing Durham as a special counsel.

1684283164354.png

'authorized to prosecute federal crimes'. You said he could only investigate. And you were obviously wrong.

Remember, just because you have no idea what you're talking about doesn't mean I'm similarly limited.

it’s never to late to web someone they might be breaking the law

But its certainly too late when the election is over to start threatening the Secretary of State with 'criminal offenses' when they refuse to 'find' you over 11,000 votes.

But its certainly too late when the election is over to start threatening the Secretary of State with 'criminal offenses' when they refuse to 'find' you over 11,000 votes.
no it’s not, it’s never too late to remind someone they could be committing a crime

"The Guardian" says, bitch? That's the best you got? Where's the transcript, or is "research not your thing"?

The Guardian just regurgitates the AP propaganda of the day. Do you have something real or not here?

A Guardian article is NOT the transcript, dumbass! Do you has teh transcript or not? Or is "research not your thing", hmm?

I can show the same quotes from another source.

“I felt then — and still believe today — that this was a threat,” Raffensperger writes. “Others obviously thought so, too, because some of Trump’s more radical followers have responded as if it was their duty to carry out this threat.”

You'll ignore that too....because they don't fit your silly conspiracy fantasies.

no it’s not, it’s never too late to remind someone they could be committing a crime

Says you. Raffensperger says he was threatened.

“I felt then — and still believe today — that this was a threat,” Raffensperger writes. “Others obviously thought so, too, because some of Trump’s more radical followers have responded as if it was their duty to carry out this threat.”

Why would I ignore the Secretary of State of Georgia and believe you?

I can show the same quotes from another source.

You'll ignore that too....because they don't fit your silly conspiracy fantasies.
Yeah! AP, the source of all the bullshit. Derp!

So, you cannot provide a link to the actual transcript?

No you cannot. Eat a dick, shitbag!

"AP says Raffensbersberger feels" LMAO! GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH THAT BULLSHIT!

Like I said: You side with bullshit every time. Prove me wrong, boi!

Yeah! AP, the source of all the bullshit. Derp!

So, you cannot provide a link to the actual transcript?

Laughing...how did I know you'd ignore the exact same quote from multiple sources?

You keep yoru eyes screwed shut, buddy. Nothing actually changes.....but aggressive ignorance seems to make you feel better.

Says you. Raffensperger says he was threatened.

Why would I ignore the Secretary of State of Georgia and believe you?
cool he’s entitled to his opinion

no reasonable person would consider wanting a person of a potential crime is a threat

"Being a traitor'? Where is that in the US Code?

Right here, faggot:

"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

You didn't know? :dunno:

Obama should hang for treason. Many should. Strzok should.

Forum List

Back