Anyone Who Uses The Government To Influence Elections Should Be Prevented From Running For Office Ever Again

Yes, cult members like you are very easy to deceive.

Show me, don't tell me.

Show us where in the 316 page document, Durham says that Obama and Clinton colluded to manufacture a fake scandal?

I've got the report open. What page?

Really? Then why didn't Durham charge her with said felony?

Hillary was charged with absolutely nothing. Not by the Trump DOJ, not by Durham, not by anyone.

Seems your pseudo-legal gibberish about 'felonies' doesn't amount to much.

Ummm, he doesn't charge people dumbshit. That's the job of the AG, and he is corrupt as hell as his actions with hunters investigation is proving beyond doubt.

So......why wasn't Hillary charged with anything?

Not by Trump's DOJ. Not by Durham. Not by anyone.

Durham didn't even recommend that Clinton be charged with anything.

Smiling.....so much for 'breaking'.

Show me, don't tell me.

Show us where in the 316 page document, Durham says that Obama and Clinton colluded to manufacture a fake scandal?

I've got the report open. What page?

You can't show, or prove anything to a cultist.

Hello cultist.... :bye1:

Ummm, he doesn't charge people dumbshit. That's the job of the AG, and he is corrupt as hell as his actions with hunters investigation is proving beyond doubt.

Durham had all the authority that Mueller had. And Mueller indicted 34 folks with 8 convictions, and 27 indictments standing for folks at large.

Durham had Sussman indicated. Not by the DOJ or the AG, but by the grand jury that Durham called himself.

Do you need me to walk you through the mandate given to Durham by Barr? Do you need me to hold your hand and walk you through the relevant laws about Durham's authority and autonomy?

I'd be happy to. I've already done the research you refuse to.

Last edited:
Durham had all the authority that Mueller had. And Mueller indicted 34 folks with 8 convictions, and 27 indictments standing for folks at large.

Durham had Sussman indicated. Not by the DOJ or the AG, but by the grand jury that Durham called himself.

Do you need me to walk you through the mandate given to Durham by Barr? Do you need me to hold your hand and walk you through the relevant laws about Durham's authority and autonomy?

I'd be happy to. I've already done the research you refuse to.

No he doesn't you clod. He INVESTIGATES, and makes recommendations.

That's it.

You MUST be a chinese moron. Your lack of understanding how AMERICAN legal systems work is telling.

No he doesn't you clod. He INVESTIGATES, and makes recommendations.

That's it.

Nope. He's granted the authority to prosecute crimes that he finds. Just like Mueller. Durham had the same authority to prosecute as a United States Attorney does. He can call grand juries. He can try cases.

And did. Sussmann was indicted by the grand jury that Durham himself convened. And Durham's office tried the case.

And lost.

You MUST be a chinese moron. Your lack of understanding how AMERICAN legal systems work is telling.

Or....I just know more than you.

Same problem as before. Treason is a specific crime with a specific definition......listed in the constitution itself.

As you've never read the constitution, you have no idea what the definition is.

Would you like me to walk you through it?

Same problem as before. Treason is a specific crime with a specific definition......listed in the constitution itself.

As you've never read the constitution, you have no idea what the definition is.

Would you like me to walk you through it?

No shit sherlock. Here it is. Tell us where graham is wrong....

Article III, Section 3, Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Forum List

Back