Anyone watch Tucker Carlson interview the anti Trump protester who trolled MSM

I watched it on Mediaite. That thing was TOO funny.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Who on God's green earth is Tucker Carlson? I never watch the news and get all of my news on USMB.

Tucker Carlson - Wikipedia

I never open up a Wikipedia link for the simple reason that it sounds like Wikilinks.

LOL

Okay.

Once and only once did I open up Wikipedia to get it right about Diogenes of Sinope, an ancient Greek who was blind and carried a lantern looking for an honest man.

Who on God's green earth is Tucker Carlson? I never watch the news and get all of my news on USMB.

I never open up a Wikipedia link for the simple reason that it sounds like Wikilinks.

LOL

Okay.

Once and only once did I open up Wikipedia to get it right about Diogenes of Sinope, an ancient Greek who was blind and carried a lantern looking for an honest man.

I think it may be safe to open up the link on Tucker. He has Megyn Kelly's slot now, and he's killing it..and her in ratings.

LOL

Okay.

Diogenes went to look for an honest lawyer. "How's it going?"
someone asked.
"Not too bad," said Diogenes. "I still have my lantern."

LOL

Okay.

I think it may be safe to open up the link on Tucker. He has Megyn Kelly's slot now, and he's killing it..and her in ratings.

I have only known one male Tucker in my life and his first name was Gordie, ex-Marine from Missouri with his head not screwed on too tight and camped in the woods and ate living lizards when hungry. I fell in love with Tanya Tucker the famous county singer but never met her in person.

edit: old navy saying, My name is Tommy Tucker and don't give a mother fuck and chew up nails and spit out battleships and don't mind dying.

Last edited:
Peyton Manning? I'm sorry. What is the connection there? I'm not saying I think DP is illicit, but is there any reason to protest, or "strongly support," one way or the other over Peyton Manning?

I never open up a Wikipedia link for the simple reason that it sounds like Wikileaks.

Do you enjoy being uninformed?

Forum List

Back